Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:09 am

Yeah, I know.. I can't imagine how it would have been if everyone had actually shown up e.e It was already pretty crowded. There was crowd surfing and everything.. One of the vocalists proposed to his girlfriend on stage and one of my friends got on stage to sing with the band. It was a great show :3 I want to go to another one like that...

Lyall walked slowly home, pondering over the events of the day. The thoughts brought a small smile to his lips but there was one thought that made it instantly disappear. "Too bad her and her father intend to kill me in a month." He sighed. "Mostly her father... I need a plan to get around this.." He sighed again and after a while he arrived home.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Nice, sound like the Music festival I have over where I live but in a larger scale.

20 minutes later Sydney was sprinting down the street like a mad man to arrive to the location her father told her to meet him. It was 5 minutes past 5:00 and she knew she was a bit late but if you knew her father like she does if your just a second late you late period. Arriving to a build she glance at her refection in the window before entering to make sure nothing look out of original and she walk in. A bell chime at her arrival in a small shop and her eyes scan the dusty shelves of what look like antique store. "Father?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Haha. Nah, this was just some nice metal bands playing in a church... a huge church..

Jaegar looked up as he heard the sound of the bell and the sound of his daughter's voice. "Ah. Sydney, so, you decided to show up after all," He said as he made his way over to her. (Should I know what it is that they're meeting up for?)

Lyall opened the door to his house, finding Minghan and Zev on the couch. Both of them looked at him, questioningly. Lyall only smiled, "I think our plan might be successful after all."
Minghan stood up, "Wait! You actually spent the evening with the hunter girl?"
"Of course I did." Lyall slid off his jacket and walked, "Her name is Sydney by the way.. Lovely girl. Very kind." He chuckled.
Minghan narrowed her eyes for a moment before sighing and shaking her head. "Whatever. You're a bloody fool." She walked off into her room, the door slamming behind her.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:29 pm

A CHURCH! O_O WHAT!?!?!

The corner of Sydney lip twitch downward at her father tone of voice. "Yes I have." She said quietly even though she was wanted to snap back 'at least I did' but she decided against it. (No not really, but I though maybe to get some new weapon or something like that to kill Lyall and his friends))

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:35 pm

Lol. Yeah. A church. That's like, where all the shows I've been to are in.. Churches. Which is quite strange to me considering most Christian people consider that kinda music to be like, "devil's music" or some shiz. But lot of them have been Christian bands. But they're good bands so it's not bad.

Jaegar watched her for a moment, thinking she was going to say something else, before clearing his throat. "Anyway.. I've talked with a few buddies of mine this morning." He started pacing along the isle of the the store, glancing over the shelves of books. "My good friend Lucard and his son will be joining us on the hunt on the next full moon."

(I might make character forms for them. Just because.)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:58 pm

I hate my phone -.- Had two, perfect character forms almost done.. Phone spazzed, closed out my internet and now I have to start over..
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Name: Lucard "Luke" Drake
Spouse: None; Divorced
History/Bio: He is a close friend of Jaegar; both consider eachother to be brothers.
He divorced his wife soon after his son, Xander, was born because of his not wanting
to quit his job when his wife believed it endangered their family. He remains a
hunter and is well known as one of the best at the job.
Personality: A bit of a joker, Luke is a lot less tense strict than his friend, Jaegar...
until it comes to work. He takes his job very seriously and all fun comes to an end.
Appearance:
RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 .600.900210

If picture doesn't show ---> http://www.zerochan.net/900210?screen=1

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:28 pm

Name: Xander Drake
Crush: (Maybe develops one for Sydney?)
History/Bio: He was raised by his mother and never saw his father
when he was growing up. Once he was 18 he started seeing his father
more and eventually was brought into the supernatural world as he
begun training to to hunt with his father. Even tho he's only been on
the job for a short time, his skills have proven to be great as he follows
in his father's footsteps.
Personality: His tough guy appearance is mostly just an act for the
job and is actually a fairly nice guy. He takes a lot of pride in what
he does as a hunter and he believes he is freeing the world of evil.
Appearance:
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23300000/Hijikata-Toshirou-anime-guys-23377142-1200-845.jpg " border="0" alt=""/>

If pic doesn't show --> http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/anime-guys/images/23377142/title/hijikata-toshirou-photo

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:32 pm

AHHH That sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_< And I can`t see the picture

Sydney raise an single eyebrow in question recalling that he was muttering about how he didn`t need back up. Her eyes follow her father pacing when she said, "And when are they deciding to arrive in London?" She ask, she wasn`t hundred percent sure who Lucard was, she met a lot of hunters and most of their faces tends to blend together so it was hard to tell the different between them unless she had a picture of the guy. Also the fact that the guy had a son didn`t narrow things down for her.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:05 pm

I just now put one for Xander.

Jaegar pulled a book off of the shelf, "Anytime within the next three weeks.." He flipped the pages absently before putting it back. "I know I hadn't planned on back up, but, it seems that young Xander is in need of training against the wolves."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:13 pm

I added links to the images under each of the new characters. But I gtg. Ttyl. Night J.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:15 pm

kk I check it out and ok bye!

Sydney mentally said a Oh, now remembering who Lucard was. It was long ago she seen Xander, a green horn some hunters will say, he barely started his training where she been training since she was about 10 or so. "And his father thinks he could handle a pack of them? Even if its a small one wouldn`t it be a little dangerous for Xander?" She question him.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:13 pm

Jaegar chuckled, "No. Not at all. Xander may only be a rookie but he takes after his father and is quite the natural... Or so I've heard."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Sydney restrain herself from rolling her eyes and she sighs deeply. Sometimes she feels like her father would have rather have a son then a daughter. . . look off to the distance she spotted a book that read fairy tales and she remember about the fairy she kill earlier. "Oh yeah, almost forgot. I had to take care of a fairy problem earlier, it was targeting people to eat. I manage to take care of it before anything happened."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:02 pm

Jaegar gave a small nod of approval. "That's good." He continued to look over the shelves of books, all of them were old and bound in leather. "Hmm... I was told.this place was good for books on fairy tale and supernatural things.. But all of them are crap. Useless." He was talking more to himself than Sydney. Then, glancing at his watch, he sighed, "I have more business to attend to.. I found people that have potential info on our wolves.. Come with me if you want or stay and do.. whatever it is you do." He turned and left towards the door.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:14 pm

I can't be on too late. I gtg soon.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:07 pm

Sydney had a moment of feeling such pride in her work for once and being acknowledge by her father. But as fast as it came the feeling flutter away when her father went back to business. Truthfully Sydney didn`t want to go with her father but what could she do for the rest of the time? The park? Sight seeing? Eat? She wish she could go to art school but that means being able to stay here long term and she doesn`t have that kind of luxury. Sighing she follow her father right out of the shop to whatever he was going. Wishing she had gotten or given Lyall her number or something.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Jaegar climbed into his car and waited for Sydney as he noticed that she had decided to join him. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone before punching in a phone number and putting it to his ear. ".....I'll be there shortly...Mhm.. Bye"

Lyall sat on his couch with Zev. A long awkward quietness was between them, but it was eventually broken by Zev.
"So... Did you at least get the girl's number? I mean... You need it to talk to her again, don't you?"
Lyall thought for a moment and frowned, "No... I didn't.."
"Did you give her yours?"
"...No..."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Sydney gracefully slid into the passenger side and buckle in. "Where are we heading?" She ask looking over him over her glasses.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Jaegar started the car and took off down the road. "The house of a witness.. Claims to know who the wolves are.. But it may just be some kind of crazy guy.. He didn't seem to be the brightest of people."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Sydney made a face, witnesses weren`t very. . . reliable they usually people who claim seeing something but they just saw a overly large bear or they did and suffer a mental break down of some kind afterward. Ever way you can`t always relay on what they say so ever her father was desperate or just checking every lead that comes to him. "Huh, ok. How did you learn about the guy?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Jaegar shrugged, "There's been a few Rumors around town... And he was mentioned in the job report as a person with a lot of complaints and 'sightings'.. " He shook his head, sighing, "With any luck, this guy isn't a mad man and maybe we can get the damned things in their weakest form.. before the full moon.. I don't want to stay any longer than I have to."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:20 pm

This prove her thoughts about not being able to stay here to actually go to school. One day Sydney want to settle at some place and stay their for the rest of her life. . but that dream seem to far away to reach for. "Hopefully, the next time we run into each other we can get it over with. We need a new plan and you need to stop running into these situation. This pack could have chosen to kill us yesterday but they didn`t. It was a warning and a silent threat that they have our lives in their hands, dad." She said bluntly. "Lets go before we lose day light."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:25 pm

He glanced over at her, "I'm not going to let them win. I'm not quitting. I'll call in back up if I have to, but I wont let those damned beasts beat me." His eyes narrowed in a sort of glare.

I gtg. I'm getting tired. Ttyl
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:51 pm

kk goodnight

Sydney shrugs a little at her dad even though he understood the fire in his eyes. They were always their when ever they gotten any werewolves jobs. . . . he always think about the one who got away . . . the one that kill her mother but left her alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next