Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:28 pm

He nodded slowly, "Hmmm.. Alright." He decided not to ask anything else for now, thinking that he seemed a little suspicious. "How's the drawing going?" Lyall looked over to her sketchbook.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:20 pm

"Going good and actually I`m finish." She told him as she tap the page with her pencil. Sydney smile a little at him like nothing was wrong and she was relief with the subject change. She never been this kind of situation since she usually didn`t speak to another human being outside the circle. You know, other hunters and their children. This was new to her and she thought it went better then expected for the first time. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:57 pm

He looked over the finished drawing, tilting his head ever so slightly as his eyes moved over the lines. Then, he smiled. "It looks great."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:29 pm

"Thank you." Sydney said with a grin. "Want to give a try at drawing Lyall?" She offer, already flipping open to a new page, slide the sketchbook over, and hold out her pencil for him. Sydney wouldn`t expect an no as answer and he could tell if he saw the look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:33 pm

He looked at her and then at the paper and pencil and with a sigh and a chuckle, he took the pencil. "I suppose I could give it a shot. Though I'm really not much of an artist." He turned the sketchpad closer to him. "What do you want me to draw?"
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:23 pm

((Sorry haven`t been on for such a long time! School has been crazy lately and today I just got out of school for the summer.))

"Awww I believe in you Lyall! Beside stick figures count for something to." Sydney told him with a playful smile on her face. "I want you to draw a cat." She ask guessing that she should give him something easy to draw.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:54 pm

((it's cool. I've been busy too cx I got a job babysitting on the weekends. But I'm out for the summer so it's all good! Very Happy))

"Hmmm.. Okay.." He picked up the sketchbook and pencil. "No peeking.." He lifted up the paper so that she couldn't see what he was doing and began scribbling something. "Hmmm..." After a few minutes, Lyall put the sketchbook back onto the table and turned it towards her. "There. A cat." The drawing he did wasn't very good but not so bad either.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:51 pm

((Cool! I have a job babysitting to but it doesn`t start until the 24 of this month when summer school starts. So how was the final week))

Sydney was very tempted to peek, wanting to see if Lyall has the skill of a 5 year old or a guy his age to draw a simple cat. She readjust the way she was sitting and sat on her right leg trying to get at least a little peek of something but it didn`t work. Drumming her fingers on the table she waited and when Lyall finally finish she was excited. "Finally!" Taking the her sketchbook back she examine his drawing and giggle a little at the cat. It was adorable, truly it was and a lot better then she thought it was. "Awwwww I think I have to hang this up on the fridge!" She coo at him.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:13 am

((mine started last Saturday at 3:30am))

He laughed, "Yes! I think you should."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:11 pm

(( THAT EARLY!?!?!?!?! WHY!))

"I will! I think is just adorable!" Sydney coo some more and lean over the table to pinch his cheek. "Would you sign it, Lyall? So I will forever remember who drew this beautiful cat."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:18 pm

(cuz that's when the parents go to work >_<)

He laughed, brushing away her hand, "Of course I'll sign it." Lyall took the sketchbook and pencil, signing his name in smooth cursive at the bottom. "There ya go."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:25 pm

((AH! What do they do???))

Sydney giggle at Lyall as she watch him sign his little cute drawing. "Perfect!"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:29 pm

(a factory job I think e.e)

He laughed, "I know. It's a beautiful work of art."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:38 pm

((O_O))

"It will sell millions Lyall." Sydney agree and laughs. "What else can you do?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:43 pm

((it's just a weird shift they work e.e but I don't complain too much. I get paid for it. So that's something..))

He laughed, "Things I'm actually good at?" He thought for a moment, "I play piano and a bit of guitar." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:51 pm

I'm gonna go to bed now. Good night J
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:02 pm

kk goodnight

"What can you play on the piano?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:37 am

"Oh, I can play tons of songs on piano.. I've written a few small pieces myself. Nothing too great though." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:08 pm

"I would like to hear you play sometimes Lyall." Sydney said truthfully before closing her sketchbook. "I can play the cello but haven`t touch my instrument since forever."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:37 pm

"I play when I can. Whenever I have the free time.. Sometimes it helps me think." He shrugged and chuckled, "If you ever want to, you could always come over and watch me play. I could even teach you a little."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:04 pm

"Sound like a possible plan!" Sydney said with a silly grin on her face. She couldn`t lie, she was excited to possibly have a normal social life. Dropping her gaze down at her hands she examine them for a few second before opening her mouth. "It`s going to feel weird not feeling the strings pressing down on my fingertips. I would offer to teach you to play the cello but its like the cousin to the devil instrument, just bigger."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:28 pm

He laughed, "It's alright. I'm quite alright with the two instruments I already play."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:48 pm

Sydney smiles. "Very well better for me then, in the end."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:21 am

Lyall laughed, "Yeah, I suppose that's one way to put it."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:05 pm

((I hate all this spam we've been getting! >_<))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next