Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept Empty
PostSubject: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Devin groaned with a chuckle, "But I suck at choosing stuff." Dylan chuckled, "Very true..I think..The world would have no fun without nerd people..There wouldnt be video games without nerds." He held up the game controller.

For Rules, Skelly and My Info for this RP go here: https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net/t54-random-rp-be-anything-you-want-to-be-auto-accept

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

Location : Bay City, Michigan there has to be a better place to be then here :/

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:21 pm

"So, I'd like to see what you would pick." I smiled and hugged Devin tight. Damion gave a huge smile and was about to same something when Julia walked by, "You guys are still idiots." Laughed and continued walking. Damion gave a glare.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Devin groaned and laughed a little. "Alright.." He thought for a moment. "Well..If you want we could go bug Dylan and see if he'll tell you his plan?..I'm sure you're pretty curious about that. Hmm?" He poked her sides. Dylan just laughed and shouted to Julia, "We're amazing and you know it!" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:41 pm

I jumped and held my sides and pointed a finger at you. "I'd love too, but knowing him he'd wait, but I'll try." Julia laughed, "I don't know about that now."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Devin laughed. "Maybe. But its worth the try..I dunno when he officially planned on telling you but..I think you deserve to know.." He put an arm around her shoulders and started walking towards the house. Dylan laughed, "Youmre sure of it. You know we're amazing and you love us."
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:56 pm

I smiled and put my head on his shoulder and began walking, "Hopefully he'll tell." Julia shook her head, chuckling and entered her room.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:02 pm

Devin smiled a bit. They got to the house a little while later. Dylan heard the door open and close. "The two lil lovers are home." He laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:06 pm

I looked up at Devin and pointed upstairs, "are they up there?" Damion smirked, "She probably want to know what's going on."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Devin chuckled and nodded. "Yup. Playing video games as suspected." He started up the stairs. Dylan shrugged, "Probably..and i could tell her..I mean..It should be happening in a couple weeks at least..I would like her opinion on the matter.." He sighed, "And they're coming up here."
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:14 pm

I laughed, "Of course." and followed Devin upstairs. Damion smiled, "So you are going to tell her?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:22 pm

Dylan chuckled, "Maybe. if she asks me nice enough." He turned his head and looked up at Devin as he walked into the room. "Hello, love birds. Hows life?" Devin rolled his eyes and kicked Dylan. "Shut up."
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:25 pm

I raised an eyebrow at Dylan when we walked in and laughed when Devin kicked Dylan, "I have a question for you Dylan."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:28 pm

"I know i am but you still love me." She said smiling brightly.

((Sorry wasn`t on this whole week! Can`t get on the computer much only in the weekends for now since school started))
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Dylan looked at Brit, "I probably already know what you're going to ask but ask anyway."

Blake chuckled, "I wouldnt be too sure abou that if i were you." ((same here. dun worry about it))
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:35 pm

She gasp loudly and pouted at him. "You don`t??"

((kk))
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:36 pm

I smirked, "What did you tell Devin when you came outside?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Blake chuckled. "Maybe. Maybe not."

Dylan shrugged. "Just a master plan of mine." He tried to sound casual and hide his grin.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:42 pm

gtg. nite.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:44 pm

"And can I know this master plan of yours?" I crossed my arms and looked Dylan in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:47 pm

She pouted some more and look like she was about to cry.

BYE!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:59 am

Dylan smirked as he stared back at her, "I suppose I could tell you.." He tapped his chin with his index finger as if he were thinking. "But..I dunno..I mean. You mite ruin it or complain or something..so..." He shrugged.

Blake rolled his eyes and ruffled Whitney's hair, "Oh. You know I'm only teasing you."
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:17 pm

I then glared at Dylan,"I'm getting your stuff that you order online so I think you at least tell me something."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:34 pm

Dylan rolled his eyes, "Fine.." He tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Well..Long story short..We are risking our lives to create immortality..Ya know..For you.." He chuckled a bit. "Because we all know you and Devin are secretly in love." Devin kicked him with a glare and Dylan laughed. "You cant deny it. We all know it." Devin rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:45 pm

I just stood there and stared at Dylan dumb-founded, "Ok, really, what is it that you are keeping from me?"

I moved into my dorm XD
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Dylan just waved it away with his hand, "Nothing you need to worry about. Its not important." He smiled inocently.

Awesome? :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next