Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Chatty Stuff

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Random Chatty Stuff  Empty
PostSubject: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:47 am

Just a little topic for everyone to chat about various random things when you don't feel like role playing. Feel free to talk about anything... But this stuff could get deep and serious or it could be hilarious randomness.. If there's anything you want/need to talk about, you can talk about it here.

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Yo :3 have you heard of Skillet? I haven't heard much of them, but I like their music. My mom was showing me Monster, Hero, and Awake and Alive today. they're pretty cool. You can click the names :3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Lol. I know Skillet. I used to be almost obsessed with them. Monster is my favorite by them though. Hero is a really good one too.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:54 am

Yeah, I love Monster ^.^ I just recently started liking them. My brother likes them too. My mom is addicted to Awake and Alive. She listens to it ALL THE TIME. It's a pretty good song though :3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:01 am

btw, I'm not gonna be on much today, and probably not until about 1 or 2 in the afternoon; my mom, brother and I are volunteering at a therapeutic horse farm for kids with disabilities and stuff. We get to play with the horsies x3 but we asked specifically to not have anything to do with people. We like caring for the horses and leading them out and the like, but we can't handle people >_< Never have. Hurray for the antisocial!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:30 am

Lol. That still sounds fun either way. I think I'd probably like to do something with the kids though. I'm usually pretty good with kids. But that's why I'm a babysitter Razz I don't know if it's going to be a regular thing now or not. I'd kinda like it to be... Anyway, hope you have fun. Razz I'll be here.. Maybe I'll post some more music for you or something Razz
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:12 pm

I'm not good with people in general, but for some reason I'm even worse with kids >_< I do well with older people. But, we did have to help out the kids today, and it was actually kinda fun :PI was less awkward than usual, and for me to not be awkward, I must be like, seriously ill x3 But for most of the time, the kids were out in the ring being walked around on the horses, and me and Kevin were just standing around, going to the different stalls and petting and saying hi to the different horses. Some guy there, another volunteer, was at least trying to be social with us, and i attempted to talk and be friendly >_< It didn't really work, but hey, at least I can say I tried x3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:21 pm

Lol. That's cool. Effort is the part that counts xD I don't mind kids because they're usually pretty easy to deal with. I mean, they usually do most of the talking. All you have to do is kinda go along with them. I don't do a whole lot of stuff with the kids I babysit, bit they still cry every time I leave xD which they don't do for their own mom xD
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:32 pm

Aww, how cute! xD I'm guessing it's cause they see their mom more often than you, so they miss you more. Still, cute that they miss you x3 you must be a good babysitter, i guess Razz 
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:47 pm

Yeah cx They're 2 and 4. Really cute kids too. Lately I've just been an "as needed" babysitter. I watch the kids when the actual babysitter can't. Though I used to watch them on the weekends.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 am

Oh, i wanted to let you know.. my family's going on vacation some time soon; don't know where or when yet - it could be any time between now and August - but i just thought i'd tell you. I do have an excuse i'm going to use in the rp tho x3 just remember, Spark isn't going to be dead, she'll just go missing for a while. you can expect me to post as soon as i get back >:l like really, the very minute i get in the house xD
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:36 am

Lol. Okay xD I guess we'll just have to come up with something creative cx
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:44 am

Actually, I do have a pretty good idea that has to do with the poachers and stuff, but I'm afraid you'll just have to wait until I leave to see it :p and it's not completely done yet. i have an idea of how to leave but not of how to come back. still working on it x3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Lol. Okay XD
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:01 pm

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/baldwin-park-shelter-puppies <-- OMG LIVE PUPPY CAM!!!lol! my daily dose of cute x3 there used to be a kitten cam, at a different shelter, but they were adopted ;-;
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:06 pm

My phone won't let me watch it :c
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Noooooo!! :c of course, right when the puppies are being all cute and playing and stuff... well, maybe i can take a few screen shots and post them for you xD just not the same though. it's so cute, they can't even bark yet, they just squeak x3 it's so pathetic and adorable at the same time ^.^
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Aww ;-; I wanna see
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:25 pm

grrrr >:l when i'm rich and famous (lol i have big plans xD) i'm going to go out and buy millions of computers for people all across the world, simply with one purpose: so they can watch cute livestream videos of puppies and kittens and other baby animals. that is my dream x3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:30 pm

That's the most beautiful dream I've ever heard of *_* more beautiful than Martin Luther King ;-; ... Lol xD
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:40 pm

lmao XD okay, i highly doubt that's gonna happen x3 but when i'm rich and famous, I'll go out and buy you a computer so at least you can watch cute livestream videos of puppies and kittens x3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:45 pm

omg they're all sleeping together in a big pile of puppy ;-; i think i'm having a cuteness overload. xD
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Here's a couple pictures i could get of them...

Random Chatty Stuff  Omg_pu11

Random Chatty Stuff  Omg_pu12

Random Chatty Stuff  Omg_pu10
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:16 pm

They're all so cute!! cx
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:29 pm

ikr! xD it's even cuter watching them. grrrrr, i don't know why your phone wouldn't want you to experience the cute as well >:l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chatty Stuff
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplaying For Dummiz :: Chit-Chat it Up :: Chatty-Chat Chat Rooms-
Jump to: