Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:40 pm

((Dang!!!! I haven`t started school just yet!!! But pretty soon I will thought. :/))

Sighing a bit Sydney cross her legs and place her elbows on the table. "Sorry if I`m sounding a bit like. . .a downer." She muse resting her chin in her hand. "So. . . since you have eaten here before what will you recommend me to eat on the menu?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:29 pm

((Yeah, well, we started already.. I'm not sure how I feel about my classes yet though.. Some are okay then there's two that I really like.. Office Aide and AP Studio Art. :3))

He picked up the menu, "This happens to be one of my favorite places.. The grilled chicken is really good. Always cooked well.. But they also have a few good choices of cold deli sandwiches.. Really, just about everything is good here.."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 pm

((Three more days till school start for me!!! :X  Of course you would love those classes since there easy and fun to do. Since you have four more days of going to class how do you feel with the rest of them?))

Sydney laughs a little and shook her head. "Really you need to learn how to just straight out tell me one option and not many of them." Opening the menu once more she checked out the deli sandwiches this place offers.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:15 am

((Neither of them are easy! D: But they are fun.. Office aide is always busy because I'm stationed in the main office and there's always people coming in, deliveries to make, and people to argue with.. AP Studio art is a lot of pressure because it's a college credit class and the artwork is very strictly graded and the deadlines are two short.. I have to have 3 projects done by the sixth of September and I've barely started my second one >.< and it's gonna take forever! But my AP Spanish class is gonna be hard too but I love the teacher.. English is easy but I don't know how much I'm gonna like the teacher.. US History, I have with my brother and it's not too bad but I hate history.. And that's it..))

He chuckled, "Well, I don't know what sort of things you like so how am I going to suggest just one thing?" He looked over his menu again as he tried to decide what to order for himself.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:17 pm

((Well school started for me about Aug 24 and I had an huge mental breakdown after the first day. I like my US. History DC since its pretty easy. . . .until we`re assigned this assignment that completely messing my head up. English 3 AP is pretty much turning into a nightmare after my teacher, whose pretty cool, told the whole class how the AP Test is written and the describe in details the essays expected of us to write. Keyboarding is flipping easy like walking through the park. Clinical Rotation is not as hard as I though it would be. . . until I actually go out to the medical sights thought. Algebra 2 is ok. . . Mrs. Blatt is a bit off her head. Then there`s Physics and I kind of hate my teacher since he doesn`t know how to teach at all. Also School is pretty much the reason I have no time to watch tv, get on the computer, or anything else. :/))

"Because your just that awesome that`s why." Sydney said with an roll of eyes before dropping her eyes back down on the menu. Eyeing the sandwiches she chose an random one. "Unless your not. . ." She added after a few seconds of silent between them.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:54 pm

((your physics teacher must be like how mine was.. I hated that class.. I don't have any AP classes this year besides Spanish and I'm really worried about how I'm gonna do on the final AP exam.. I'm hardly ever on here because of the same reason.. School is too stressful.. Now I'm freaking out about SAT's and everything.. Uuuugh.. Life is so stressful! Also, I got a bunch of stuff coming up because of turning 18 on Saturday.. Paperwork to fill out for the SSI (social security/disability stuff) and it's just crazy)

Lyall eventually decided on a chicken sandwich and folded his menu. He chuckled, "I guess I'm not."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj where is you!? D:
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:32 pm

EEEEERRRRIIIIIKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! I`m here!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:39 am

OH MY HOSH I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE IN FOREVER! >.< I feel bad for not checking this sooner.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:46 am

Assuming you still check this or that you will check this, you can find me here
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=567631
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10