Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:34 am

Jaegar stayed quiet for the rest of the car ride. Eventuallyhe pulled into the road of houses that had a forest lining their backyards. "Hmm... Reasonable place for sightings.. I suppose.." He mumbled to himself. There wasn't many houses on the street. The one they stopped athad a long driveway through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Sydney had no comment for that and eye the forest that she could see behind the house. If she was normal human who just found out about the supernatural I would find another place to live because a forest in my backyard wasn`t going to cut it. Faries, werewolves, ogres, and other things call the forest their home and they could crawl right into your backyard at any time they like. Getting out of the car Sydney follow her father up to the door of the house.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Jaegar walked up to the door of the house, and as he raised his hand to knock on the door it opened to reveal a bit of an older man. "You here about the wolf problem?" Jaegar gave a small nod and the door opened further allowing them to enter the house.
The man walked into a room for a moment before returning to them with a small shoe box. "You'll probably just think I'm crazy like everyone else."
"Sir, I do this for a living.. If you have actual evidence.. I won't think you're crazy."
The man just shrugged, "These here are my pictures." He handed Jaegar the shoe box.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Sydney trail after her father like his shadow and look around the interior of the house while her father and the witness were talking. Her attention return to the witness when he mention about a picture, she rip her eyes from the wall where a Coo coo clock hung.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Jaegar flipped through the pictures he was given, his head shaking a little. "None of these are helpful at all.." Many of them were blurs or odd shadows and shapes. A few were of people leaving the forest or walking past it on the side walk.
"No! These kids!" The man takes a picture from the pile in Jaegar's hand, "They always show up in and out of the woods on the full moons." Jaegar looked at the picture "These are just kids. They could be doing anything."
In one of the pictures was Lyall walking casually out of the trees with Zev and Minghan behind him.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Sydney step right next to her dad to look over the picture. Very slowly she peruse her lips in a thin line in disappointment of finding another dead end on finding out the werewolves true human forms. Scanning the photos in his hand she spotted a very familiar face and her hand twitch at the side of her hip wanting to snatch the photo out of her father hand. Lyall? It was true what her father said. Lyall and his friends could be doing just anything but this was just to weird. A nagging voice was whispering to her to take this a hint or a clue but she has her doubts. Lyall can`t be one of the wolves!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Jaegar shook his head, "Thanks but no thanks. This was a waste of our time." He handed the guy his pictures. "Let us know if you get anything else." He turned and walked towards the door. "Come on, Sydney. We're leaving." The man said nothing as they walked out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Sydney nodded a little at her father words as she stare completely confuse about the picture of lyall. Finally she had to tear herself away from the picture by walking backwards and turning on her heels to follow her father right out. "Father how would you know if a human is a werewolf anyways?" She ask curiously.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:00 pm

"It's hard to tell for sure. Sometimes the clues are subtle, like a slight change in their diets or the build of their bodies. But there are also more obvious clues, like disappearing once a month and coming back unclothed. You have to know the person well to find out... Unless you see the bite scars. Every wolf has a scar from when they were turned."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:00 pm

I gtg. Goodnight, talk to ya later.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:24 pm

((kk bye))

Sydney frown at her father words and chew on her lower lip, a habit she some times has when she was deep in thought. Nothing he told her help her silent her doubts about the possibility of Lyall not being human.True its in her nature to think that everyone on the street be possibly a creature but it was hard to think that Lyall was one. She like him and just love the fact that she was managing to make a friend for the first time in her life. Just the though of him being a creature of some kind sadden her because she knew she had to kill him.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:45 am

Jaegar pulled out of the driveway. When Sydney didn't say anything, he looked over at her, "Why do you ask?" He could tell she was thinking about something.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Sydney didn`t answer right away wondering if she should mention the fact that she met one of the kids in the picture. Opening her mouth she answer with a strong voice, "So I keep my eyes out any strange activities on the streets where I wondering about." Why did I just lie? Was her first thought and her eyebrow knitted together even more, she turn her head to hide the fact and pretended like she was looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:25 pm

Jaegar gave a slight nod, "Right.." He looked over at her for a second before turning his eyes back to the road. His lips pursed and he sighed, "That was the only lead I had and it got me nowhere.." He said it mostly to himself and sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Sydney shifted in her sit feeling fairly awkward. . .should she say something? Give him a comfortable words? She can`t exactly stay silent! Say something! She shouted in her mind. "Um don`t worry dad you find another one and you will find them before the next full moon." Sydney said feeling even more awkward then before.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:47 pm

"Right..." He sighed, "We'll just go back to the hotel and try again tomorrow." Eventually they arrived at the hotel and Jaegar parked the car.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:02 pm

I gotta go. Ttyl J
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Sydney felt stupid and stay silent the rest the way to the hotel still looking out the window. Getting out the chair Sydney wonder where and what Lyall was doing at this moment.

kk bye
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Jaegar went into the hotel, not saying anything else to Sydney as he walked away.

Lyall lay on his bed, starring at his ceiling. He sighed softly and glanced over at his clock. It was still somewhat early in the evening. His thoughts turned to Sydney for a moment, "Why didn't I get her number?" He sighed, "I could go out for a walk again.. But what are the odds of us running into eachother again? "He sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Sydney didn`t exactly expected anything from her father but it still hurts to see her dad not reacting well to what she said. Looking up at the sky she saw she has still have a few hours left before night fall and she needed to eat something. Thinking about the fish and chips she eaten earlier made her tummy growl. Making a quick decision she ran inside to grab some cash and a few things before walking from the hotel to the nearest restaurant.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:09 pm

"I'll just go out to burn some time.." Lyall sat up on his bed, slipped on his shoes and coat and walked outside. He looked down both directions of the sidewalk before choosing a way to go, "Maybe I could go out for coffee.. Or tea.."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:35 pm

After a few minutes of wandering Sydney found a place where it serve food and enter the place. She found a table near the back that was empty and facing the escape routes out of the place. A habit she has when she`s at a new place or a new environment. After ordering a hamburger with extra large french fries with a large Dr Pepper. Sydney break open her sketch book and started a new sketch waiting for her dinner to come.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:47 pm

Lyall eventually made it to a small diner, nearly 20 minutes from his home. As he entered, a small bell chimed and he walked over to the counter and ordered a cup of coffee to go. As he waited, his eyes wondered over the place, eventually settling on the familiar face of Sydney.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:12 pm

Sydney head was bend downward to her sketch pad scribbling, scratching the surface of the thick page of her recent drawing. With the wolves being the single though in her mind and about to consume it whole she had to draw out the werewolves in the woods a day ago. She gotten her fries and drink next to her and nibbling on her french fries until her new hamburger come by since the first one was to under cook for her. Sydney likes her meat on the crispy side, because she was so focus on her sketch she didn`t realize someone was watching her nor it was Lyall who was.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:11 pm

After getting his coffee, Lyall hesitated for a moment, trying to decide whether or not to go over to her. Though, after a moment he found himself walking over to her table and sitting across from her. His eyes wondered to the page of her sketchpad and watched her draw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next