Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:28 pm

Pausing at the end of the side walk she punch the button to cross the street. "Do you have any more question for me?" She ask curiously, pushing her glasses back up her nose.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:30 pm

He thought for a moment, "Nothing I can think of at the moment.. Do you have any for me?"
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:36 pm

"Sure, why did you started asking personal questions?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:42 pm

He shrugged, "Just to keep up conversation is all.. It doesn't bother you does it? "
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:44 pm

I gtg. My parents are being Moody and angry and Im gonnaget off here before I get involved with anything ... Ttyl.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:53 pm

ok goodnight Erik and play it safe to.

"No it doesn`t bother me it just I. . .I never have. .well have time to meet new people and make friends. So your way to keep a conversation going is new to me." Sydney said in a rush, embarrass at what she was saying. Her cheeks turn slightly red as she though that she sounded weird in front of Lyall.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:26 pm

"Well... If it makes you feel any better, I'm not a very social person either.. I've had the same two friendssince high school.." He chuckled a little, watching as her cheeks red.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:51 pm

"At least you have friends, I travel to much to make one longest to have them email me or something."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:50 pm

"Well, if you go to certain places often enough, then there's bound to be a few familiar faces now and then.. Or do you not ever go somewhere more than once?" He felt a bit like he was being to nosey but there was a part of him that thought he could get some useful information out of her. She was here to hunt him after all.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:33 pm

"We do from time to time but these familiar faces aren`t people you could easily call friends. . . . its like putting a. . " Sydney slowly trail off as the expression on her face slowly darken to. Being friends with them are a burden on someone soul. . because hunters don`t usually live very long because its in the job description.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:14 pm

He raised an eyebrow as she slowly trailed off, waiting for her to finish but she didn't, "Its like what?"
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:49 pm

Sydney snap out of her dark thoughts and look at Lyall with a very distance glassy look in her eyes. She had to blink many times to focus on him and pull her head out of the gutters. "Um its like putting yourself in danger! These people are crazy bunch, they do extreme things I also think they have a few screw loose but they are good people." Sydney said with a fake smile and pushing her glasses back up her nose again, its always slipping down her nose.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:32 pm

"Oh... Alright then.." He gave a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:02 am

Sydney smile and laughs a little along with Lyall but it was half-heartily. That was to close. . . to close for comfort to revealing something big about her life that nobody must not know about her. "So where are you taking me Lyall?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:31 pm

He stopped and looked around them a bit. "I'm not really sure anymore." He laughed. "You don't have anywhere you have to be, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:25 pm

"At this moment no nothing really maybe in. . " She trail off to check the time on her phone and wince a little. "Like a hour or so then I have to go."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:06 am

"Hmmm... Not sure what we can do in an hour.."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:45 am

"Eat? Talk? Sight seeing?" Sydney suggested with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:04 pm

"Hmmm.. How about I take you out for lunch? Hmm?"

J! Y u be on so late? >.< das 2am
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Watching Anime. . . . (innocent face)

Sydney smile at his proposal. "That would be nice but you pick the place because I have a feeling if I choose I use a horrible place." Plus she would most likely look around and point at a random food place she see.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:47 am

Haha xD Nice

Lyall chuckled, "Alright... Hmm.. How do you feel about fish and chips? I know a place not to far from here that's really good and they even do it the right way, wrapped in newspaper and everything."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:28 pm

I know right! lol!

The name of the food struck Sydney strange, she made a face and before she started to laugh. "Fish and chips?!?!? That`s a weird combination. . . . . are you sure its good?" She question him and peek at him curiously and some doubt could be seen in her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:42 pm

He laughed, "Of course it is.. You seem as if you've never heard of it.. Well, if you've spent a lot of time in America, then you may know chips as.. Fries? Yes.. Fries." He gave a small nod.

I think my phone had some kinda seizure e.e
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Sydney till her head at him a little, even though she travel almost everywhere she never went to America yet but she knew what fries were. "French Fries with fish?" She corrected herself and still with a questionable look on her face. "Ummmmmm when in rome? Lets go then."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:51 pm

He smiled and chuckled, "Alrighty then, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next