Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:57 pm

"You will be amaze but I never went to America before. . I would like to. The closest I came to going was when I went to Canada." She told him with amusement tone to her voice. "If I don`t finish the meal your eating it by the way."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:04 pm

"Hmmmm.. I haven't gone there either. I've never even left Europe." He laughed, "Alright, fine.." He lead her to a small shop, in an area that was a lot less crowded and busy.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:12 pm

"Once again your missing out!" Sydney told him, as they approach the place she snap a picture to remember the place.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:19 pm

"I know.. I would love to travel.. But never seem to find a good time or reason..." As he came to the entrance of the small Chippy, he opened the door and held it, "Ladies first." He chuckled

Note: British slang, a Chippy/chippie is a fish-and-chip shop. (Google's some British stuff)
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:33 pm

LOL! That just beautiful!

"Oh! Thank you, Lyall." Sydney exclaim and smile at him when she walk pass him into the shop.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Lol. Yes xD I figured I should get my British on since they're in England and all x3 more British words here --> http://www.effingpot.com/slang.shtml

He smiled as he walked in behind her, "Your welcome." The small restaurant was pretty much empty, except for one man that was paying for his meal and was leaving. The man behind the counter smiled up at Lyall, "Lyall, it's been a while. It's good to see you."
"It's good to see you as well, Richard.. But I'm afraid I'm in a bit a of hurry here this evening ", Lyall gestured to Sydney, "my new friend here is on a bit of a time limit." Richard gave a bit of a smile, "Right.. What can I get for you?"
"Just two orders of the fish and chips to go, please."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:19 pm

I think I'm gonna go now. Got stuff planned for tomorrow and I gotta save up my energy for moshing and such. Lol. So, good bye for now J
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:40 pm

Lol you should get your British on! Your the British guy and I think now I need to get my French on. Kk see you later Erik.

Sydney observe the inside of the place and anything else that caught her wandering eyes. She took out money to pay for her 'fish and chips' hopefully it was yummy because she pretty sure she won`t be able to eat until a lot later.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:16 pm

Uuuuuh.. So. Sore.. gaaaaaahhh... too much moshing. >.<

He watched her pull out the money and shook his head, "No, put that away.. Lunch is on me. My treat." He smiled and chuckled as he pulled out his wallet.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:09 pm

LOL That`s your own fault to moshing to much Erik. Have any bruises?

"Um ok. . ." Sydney said a little confuse but grateful for the offer.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:27 pm

Lol. A couple.. Along with a bump on my head. But mostly just a bit sore. Haha

He chuckled. He handed the guy money and grabbed the food, "Thank you.." He turned to Sydney and handed her her food, "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Where were you moshing about anyways?

Sydney took the plate of food and gave it a little distasteful look which its just a wrinkle of an nose. "Ok lets get this over with." She mumble and took a bite out of the fish rather the chips, aka french fries.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Umm.. the bands that were playing? Duh. Haha. It was a bunch of bands from the area.

Lyall laughed a little as he bit into a chip. "It's not bad."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:54 pm

-roll eyes- no duh! And thats a lot better.

"To you maybe." Sydney said around the fries she was munching on.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:22 pm

Lol. It was local bands.. there was at least twelve.

He shrugged with a chuckle, "And most of England, Ireland and a few other countries... Fish and chips are a popular."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:24 pm

12 what?

Sydney snorted a little and ate rest of her lunch in silent.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Bands

Lyall chuckled and ate his food
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:39 pm

I gtg. Ttyl J
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:41 pm

OH! Thought you meant as in people their listening to the band! LOL

KK bye!

Sydney stay silent for while as she finish up her lunch and still wanting some more. "Damn. . . .I`m still hungry. . ." She said tossing the trash away. "Do you know what time it is now?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:40 am

Oh... Gosh no. There was around 400 people there to watch them.. Which is pretty big for a show in our area.

Lyall lifted his wrist to look at his watch, "Almost 5.."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Dang!

Sydney had a panic look on her face for a few seconds before it pass and she gave him a weak smile. "I have to go, Lyall, Thanks for lunch." She told him.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:19 pm

Yeah.. That's a lot more then normal. Like, 100 is normal and 200 is a lot. XD

He smiled, "It was my pleasure.. Goodbye. Maybe I'll see you around."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Yeah that`s a lot

"Maybe." Sydney said giving him a wicked smile and turn around on her heels and walk away. "Catch you later Lyall, don`t be a stranger." She told him for the last time before heading back in the direction they came from.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:31 pm

Yeah.. its like, all thebemo, punk and scene kids from northern Indiana in one place o.o haha.. but not all the people invited, came. It was supposed to be about 1,000.. At least that were invited.

Lyall smiled a little to himself as he watched her leave. He finished the last few bites of his food and left the restaurant, making his way towards home.

I'm going to another show tonight so if I get on at all, it'll be late.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Whoa! That`s a lot of people!

Sydney couldn`t help herself but to smile as she walk away from Lyall. She had a wonderful day, one of the best days in her life where she could relax and hang out with someone around her old age. Hopefully she does get to see him around, as she pause on the end of the street she sighs sadly, hoping she get their in time to meet up with her father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next