Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:18 pm

((?))

Aaaannnnndddd back to her! It`s her turn to figure out a cool/smooth way to ask him to meet her up at a random place for lunch. "I was wondering if you want to hang out some point today? Maybe lunch since your looking for a place to eat?" Stab her in the chest because she just grimace at her own text. Sydney wasn`t made for this.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Lyall's conscience was battling him on what he should tell her. For a while his thumbs danced above the keyboard. Before he could stop himself, he found himself agreeing to the offer with a message that read, "Sure. Sounds great. There's a small diner about 20 minutes away from me. Think you could meet me there?"" After the message sent, he cursed at himself under his breath.

((I'm tired. I think I'm gonna go soon))
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:48 pm

((Erik needs sleeps so ish gonna go now. Byes))
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:17 am

((goodnight!!!! See ya later))

Sydney smile happily to herself that Lyall actually agree to meet up with her rather then rejecting her. Shooting her right out the sky and allow her to crash down, hard, onto the ground. Yay! "Only if you tell me the address to the diner that is." She send as she got up from her bed and go look for something nicer to pull on and good pair of flats.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 am

Lyall had to think of what the address was for a moment. He sent it to her and put his phone back in his pocket. He walked, quickly, into the direction of the diner. As he was walking, he mentally yelled at himself for agreeing to this. Maybe he could think of some excuse as to why he won't be able to talk to her after next week. But what excuse would be reasonable and make sense? He sighed yet again and kept walking. "I still have a few days left to figure it out.."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:57 pm

"See you in a few." Sydney send afterward before she did a quick Google search for the diner. Even thought she been here for a while she still getting a feel where everything was in this huge city. Grabbing her bag she step out of the hotel room and follow the tiny map on her phone to the diner. Sydney was excited to finally meet up with Lyall again before the full moon come back around. She need some fun time till then and this will make up the boring days she had. Making a couple of turns and crossing some streets she finally made it to her destination.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:51 pm

(I would of been on sooner but I was at the store Razz)

Lyall was sitting at a table for two, waiting for her. He sipped his cup of tea and was looking at a menu. The words on the menu were just blurs in front of him as he was lost in thought. He knew she was going to be the one to kill him since the day he met her and still he thought it was a good idea to get attached. Minghan's voice shot through his thoughts saying, "I told you so" and he sighed thinking back to the voices in his head, "I know you did.." When Sydney came into the diner, he smiled and waved at her. He put his negative thoughts in the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:42 pm

((May not be on for a few days at a time since my cousin is coming over to visit and my uncle decided to move here from New Jersey. Also do you want to rp your other characters?))

Opening the door she was meant with the loud chiming of the bells hanging on the door, her eyes scan across the room to find Lyall. She didn`t see him until someone was waving and she look over to see a smiling Lyall. His smile brought a smile on her lips and she walk right over to him. "Hey there stranger." She said with a teasing tone of voice. It was funny. . .him thinking that she will be the one to kill him. Her father was the more plausible person to end his life beside her. Sydney didn't have the stomach to kill things unless they actually killed another human being. From what she concluded that the wolves here haven't killed anyone just yet so why kill them at all?

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:48 pm

(I'll be back on in about 20min or so, I'm in the car right now going home and my phone is almost dead. Razz We've been out shopping all day... And you're already gone for days at a time. Lol. And I'll only use the characters I set up for this RP with Lyall and Sydney. Those two should be coming in soon though)

Lyall skilled brighter and chuckled l, "Hello. It's been a while hasn't it."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:57 pm

((kk. . that sounds fun! Yay! Lol unless it wasn't then . . .*sad face* I know I have but I will be a lot more for you just to know. That what I meant by that. Since you made the other two characters, Lyall pack, I thought you would want to rp them.))

"A long while actually. . .really have missed you Lyall." Sydney admitted with a shy smile. She place her bag on the table and drop her hands in her lap not sure what to do with them beside missing with the things on the table.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:24 pm

((It was fun.. Except for my sister getting whiny half way through. But I got a bunch of stuff. c: and yeah. That's a good point I guess. And I could bring them in.. I'll think of something Razz)

Lyall sighed. "I know. It has been a long time.. But at least we got to see each other again.. You planned on leaving soon didn't you?" He folded the menu he had been looking at and set it on the table. Or were you going to stay longer?" He assumed that after the job was done, they'd be leaving again. For a moment he thought of Minghan and Zev and about how furious they would be if they found out he was here with Sydney again.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:30 pm

(I just remembered that I have 2 other characters I made for this RP too.. I think I made them to be backup for Jaeger and Sydney or something?)
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:59 pm

((Why was she whining? Cool. Yes you did because Jaeger needs help to take down Lyall and the other two.))

"Not sure, my father haven`t decided to call it quits here. . .I wish he does thought." Sydney mumble the last part to herself as she glance down at her own menu. Really they weren`t getting anywhere with there leads and her father health was turning to the worse. Not that he gotten ill or anything its just he forgetting he`s getting older and can`t do certain things that she could do. "Its seem I be here a little longer until he get tired or reach his goal of selling at least 10 things here." Then she gave him a little shrug and glance up at him. "Why? Are you going to miss me once I disappear in the night like a ghost?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:25 pm

((She was bored e.e I'm like, how can you be bored? We're out getting new things at the coolest mall and stores in the area. I dunno. I would shop for hours if I could afford it Razz And yeah. I know. I remember cuz I updated them with the rest of my characters Razz)

Lyall nodded slowly as she talked. He chuckled, "Maybe. But mostly just curious." He hoped that she did leave after this. Maybe she would forget about him after he was dead. For a brief moment he thought of what happens when he dies in his wolf form. Would he turn back into his human form or would he be forever stuck as a monster? He quickly pushed the thought away. But as she mentioned her father, he became curious about what he was doing right now and how much the two of them really knew about the wolves they were hunting. Did they already know who he was? As he looked at Sydney, he tried to keep on a smile even though his mind was wondering to dark places.

MEANWHILE:
Jaegar was walking around, still attempting to find more information on the wolves. He had gone to a few houses of people who had any reported any werewolf siting. Most of them were just nonsense but a few had a little bit of valid information.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:32 pm

((Hey I have to go Erik. T^T I need to go to bed because I have a long day tomorrow. See ya later most likely tomorrow. Goodnight))
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:37 pm

((okie, night night. Ima go to bed now too. Razz))
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:55 am

((I know by the time you actually get on you will go "OMG What is she doing awake for late!" and I will tell you one thing. Anime. Anyways my cousin finally arrive and she demands to be entertain! LOL Not really but I will have to so I won`t have time to get on my laptop very much and what she was doing earlier I don`t want to. >_> I didn`t like it how she and my brother look over my shoulders at my computer screen while I was doing my business. Just warning you since she going to be staying at my place for the next two weeks starting today. . .well. . yesterday if you think about it.))

Sydney pout, thrusting out her lower lip dramatically when he admitted it was mostly out of curiosity then actually missing her. She would miss him. Lyall was her first and only friend she made outside the world of hunters that she was being raised in. There was no way she would forget him so easily, maybe in due time but not so soon. "Well then . . .that didn`t hurt me at all." She mumble quietly before she smile a little. They really didn`t know much about them, Lyall and his friends, not much at all to go on. Sydney was still out of the loop with knowing truly what Lyall was. If you still haven`t notice she wasn`t a fantastic hunter in the world heed the reason she still haven`t gotten a clue. "So how have you been Lyall? Have you done anything exciting? " She ask.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:56 am

((lol. Okay.. I think that rant was almost longer than your actual post Razz but I understand. And it's fine xD ))

He laughed as she pouted a little, "You know I was only teasing, right?" He would miss her but of course that would be after he was probably dead because of her father. "Hmm.. What have I been up to? Well, I suppose nothing really. Working some. Spending time with friends. That sort of thing." He smiled even though he was mentally adding other things to the list. Also preparing for the next full moon because as a werewolf, ya know, gotta worry about being killed. I mean, who knows what your father has been planning this whole time., he thought but kept it in his head. "How about you? What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:49 pm

((About to be! A about to be Erik! Lol Good because I been busy))

Breaking into a grin she innocently blink at him confusedly like she didn`t understand why he said such a thing. "Were you?" Then with a chuckles a little. "Sound awfully dull but I can`t talk myself. . .been doing pretty much nothing." Not exactly. Killing, stalking, hunting, searching, and sniffing out over supernatural creatures out from there hiding. The dangerous for the most part. The good ones 'escapes' from her and she was 'unable' to catch them. As long as they listen to her 'rambling' they will live a long happy life if they didn`t make Sydney regret her decision of letting them go. "Mostly helping my dad, reading, sight seeing, a little shopping, and drawing. Nothing much that worth wild to tell."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:38 am

He chuckled. Even though he knew they were both lying to each other, he smiled, "Well that doesn't sound so bad." He wondered what other kinds of creatures she and her dad was killing around here. He knew his friends weren't the only person inhuman ones here in the area. There was no way. They had to have something to do while they waited for the moon.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:46 pm

"Not really but very boring, tiring, and not exciting to do." Sydney told him with a somber expression on her face. True, Lyall assumption was true thought not very often. . .at least not for her. She barely lift a finger to kill something unless its desire to kill another is very noticeable and visible to her. Her father. Ha. He does it very often and without her hanging around since she not that 'useful' to take. He complains that she was clumsily and almost 'allow' them to escape. She does unless they were killers. Anyways the expression on her face and her words were referring to her hunting rather then what she just told Lyall.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:05 pm

(I'm gonna be getting off soon. I had school today, so I'm tired. xP)

Lyall nodded, "Yes, I guess that does make sense.. You really enjoy helping out your father with work." He chuckled. He figured it was was true distress about the job. He remembered their first encounter, only in blurs since he wasn't very capable of control in his wolf form. She was clearly terrified of the monsters they hunted or at least too scared to kill.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:08 pm

(I just remembered that I have plans to go to my grandma's birthday party thing tomorrow. So I gotta go get some sleep so I don't sleep all day tomorrow xP Try to get on earlier tomorrow or something.. Goodnight!)
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:23 pm

((Your in school!!!! O.O kk I will try to.))

"N-not really. . .more like I have to whether I want to or not." Pressing her lip together she closed the menu she been staring at nonchalantly for a while avoiding his gaze. Sydney push her hair back over her shoulder and look at him. She knew what she said could have been dangerous to have said to him if he knew her secret or had an idea of what she was hiding. She hated being a hunter and she was reminded of it when she faced that werewolf. She was scared to bits and pieces of the damn thing and wanted to run off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:39 am

((yeah! >.< I started on Wednesday.))

"Hmmm.. I see.." He saw the slight change in her expression. It now seemed almost, nervous. She didn't know he knew anything about her real job. Unless she somehow figured out the truth about him. There was tons of werewolf obsessed fools in the area mostly because of the rumors. But of course those were old rumors because of Zev's family. Lyall absently chewed the inside of his lip as he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next