Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept Empty
PostSubject: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:11 pm

He laughed, "Well alrighty then." He turned and started walking again. "Off we go then."

I gtg. My eyes are burning from tiredness and starring at my phone in the dark. I'll Ttyl.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:31 pm

kk goodnight

"Yay!" Sydney said excitedly and trail after him.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:13 pm

Lyall chuckled. He thought for a moment as they walked, "Hmm.. So, Sydney.. May I ask what brought you here? You're not from here, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:56 pm

"Huh what told you that? Was it my clothes, my accent, or.. . oh yeah I told you?" Sydney said sarcastically at him before snapping a picture of random things. When though about his question, giving it some though before opening her mouth. She has to be careful with what she said and choose her words carefully to so he doesn`t question it to much. "My father work and also the possibly of attending a college here. My dad hate the idea of me being in another country alone without someone to help me out so he look for work here." Sydney told him.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:29 pm

He chuckled, "All of the above, actually.." He pondered over the answer she gave, and decided it was reasonable enough, even if he knew other wise. Then after a moment he decided to ask more, "So, where are you from then?" He paused, "Or am I being nosey? Sorry.. If I am being nosey tell me..."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:33 pm

"Are you asking me where I originally came from or where I just came from before moving to England?" Sydney ask.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:33 pm

"Hmmm... Either.. Or both." He chuckled, "Whichever you wouldn't mind telling me."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Sydney smile at this reply and laughs a little. "I just move out of the most Romantic City in the world! Paris, France." She said using a thick French accent and a cutie smile then added. "My name is one of the city in the Country I was born in and live for a few short years at."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:05 pm

He chuckled and then thoughtfor a moment, "So, you were born in Sydney? So... Australia? Correct? "
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:54 pm

"Correct Mister." Sydney said but before she said anything she place a finger on her nose.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:57 pm

He chuckled, "Alright..."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:02 pm

"You could quite see that I lost the famous Australian accent and replace by a French one. I haven`t been in Australia for so many years."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:10 pm

He nodded, "Yes, I could see that... It's why it surprised me a little.. I was born and raised here and haven't done much traveling."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:26 pm

"You should, travel i mean. The world is huge and fill of wonderful things that I think you will find really interesting." She advice.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:28 pm

He chuckled, "I would like to.. But I never seem to have the time."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:34 pm

"Why not? Do you go to school or is it work?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:41 pm

"Both, actually.. It's not always easy to balance work, school and free time."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:48 pm

"Well when you can you should visit somewhere beautiful and rich with culture."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:54 pm

"Hmmm... Italy. I've always wanted to go there."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:00 pm

"Nice place to go! I been to Rome before, very beautiful place with amazing pasta base food."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:03 pm

"I think it would just be a beautiful place to go.. The sites, the history," he chuckled, "The food.."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 pm

"Yes to everything but a Hell Yes to the food. Food is always good but in Asia."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:13 pm

"Chinese food isn't so bad.." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Sydney look very shock and speechless before rolling her eyes at him. "I like chinese food but that not all they serve! Their other culture base food are. . . . to put it softly . . very strange."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:22 pm

He chuckled, "I know. I was only saying.. Not all Asian food is bad.. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next