Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Sydney notice movement in corner of her eyes but didn`t react like a hunter would but a normal teenage girl would do and ignore. When the person sit down she still didn`t lift her head until she finish shaping the werewolf bicep before she look up to see who sat across her. The wolf was almost finish but needed a little more shading for her to be happy with it. When her eyes landed on Lyall had a blank expression in them before they lighten up in recognizable and the corner of her lips turn upwards. "You know its not polite not to announce yourself to someone who clearly to busy to ask first."

The werewolf: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=xHBlRCxXmnAWEM:&imgrefurl=http://anonynoustheatre3000.blogspot.com/2012/06/zack-snyder-is-not-good-director-so.html&docid=KZZm2XsznyaqWM&imgurl=http://www.deviantart.com/download/119873122/Werewolf_Sketch_by_Kenpudiosaki.jpg&w=1839&h=897&ei=hYAZUbyhPMTQ2QWRvYGYDA&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:0,s:0,i:82&iact=rc&dur=1077&sig=108774524244623191892&page=1&tbnh=157&tbnw=322&start=0&ndsp=20&tx=136&ty=99
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:12 pm

He smiled and chuckled lightly, "I'm sorry.. Is it alright if I join you Miss Sydney?" His eyes looked down towards the drawing for second but turned back up to meet hers as his smile brightens slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:19 pm

"Since you ask nicely yes you can." Sydney reply back with a bigger smile. "So why are you here?" She ask as she set down her pencil and pick up a french fries instead.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:06 am

He chuckled, "Well, I live not too far from here and decided to go out for a bit." He took a sip from his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:28 pm

"Straight here to grab just a cup coffee? Interesting." Sydney inquired finishing up her fries. Man where`s my burger? She though to herself looking over at the counter behind him before dropping her gaze back down at the sketch of the snarling werewolf. She pick up her pencil again and added details on it.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:20 pm

He shrugged, "Yeah.. It's close.." He watched her draw for a moment, "A werewolf?"
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:52 pm

"Hm?" She said not hearing him at first and she lift her face in his direction. "oh yeah its a werewolf an angry one." Sydney mumble.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:58 am

He gave a slight nod, "Right.." He sipped his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Finally, after waiting for a while, her brand new hamburger came around and she dig in to her dinner for tonight. With this little distraction she chew over the picture of Lyall and the two other teens. Could he really be a werewolf? Sydney silently eyed him and glance down at her sketch then back to him like he could magically reveal the truth of her thoughts. "What can you infer with this sketch?" Sydney ask after she swallow and turn the sketch book around to be seen by Lyall.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Lyall's eyes scanned over the picture after she turned it towards him. He wasn't sure what she was expecting him to say about it and the way she looked at him made him feel as if something else was up, that something was off. The drawing looked almost as if it could be his wolf form but there was no way to tell for sure; it could be any werewolf, maybe even one she made up.
After staring a moment longer at the picture he just shrugged and said, "It just seems like an angry wolf man to me." He looked up to her, "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Sydney didn`t know what to expect when Lyall answer her question but her unknown hope disappear collectedly. She shrugs a little at Lyall and turns it back around. "Wanted to see if your passionate about art or something. Its a test I usually ask people to see if they pull a deep meaning from straight forward drawing." She told him and took another bite out of her hamburger.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:23 pm

"Oh, right.. I see." He shrugged. "Well, I actually do enjoy art. But I prefer the more.. musical.. side of the arts." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:35 pm

Sydney broke into a toothy grin and laughs. "Who doesn`t? Art in the drawing department scare people away like reading a classical book assign by your literature teacher."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:56 pm

He laughed, "Yes. I suppose that is true."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:10 pm

"It is the truth now what should i draw next?" She muse to herself as she flip to the next clean page. "Is that all you want right now?" Sydney ask pointing at his cup of coffee with her pencil.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:57 pm

He looked down at his mug of coffee, "For now, yes.. And I think you should draw.. Hmm.. How about a.. Tiger. I like tigers." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:49 pm

"Sure, I could do just that for you, Lyall." Sydney said with a grin and started to scratch away with her pencil on the piece of paper. "How was your rest of the day went?" She ask.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:35 pm

He watched as her pencil moved along the surface of the paper, "Eh, I suppose it went alright. How about yours?"
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:45 pm

"It was horribly boring for me had nothing to do beside follow my father lead." Sydney told him with an equally tone of voice to emphasis how boring her afternoon was. Still that picture of Lyall puzzle her and made her glance up from her sketch book to Lyall with a questionable look in her eyes while her hand freely move across the page. "Do you want the tiger to look like?" She ask dropping her gazes down.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:06 pm

"Your father's lead? Is he bossy or something?" Lyall saw the questioning look of her eyes and it made him wonder. She kept looking at him that way. Did she know something? He glanced down at the paper she was drawing on. "Hmm... I think he should be a proud tiger with his head held high. That kinda thing "
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Sydney gave him a look from above her glasses before looking back down at her sketchbook with a smile and a snort. "That would be a soft way of putting it." She told him truthfully. Sydney busy herself with finishing up the head part of the tiger for Lyall letting her pencil move about across the page without much of a plan before hand. "My father like to be a leader and he tends to lead/ boss me about."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:16 pm

He pondered over that for a moment, "Hmm.. I see.." He paused for a moment. "Is it alright if I ask what exactly it is that the two of you do? Or is that too many questions?"
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:56 am

"I`m not sure. . .depends on what you mean." Sydney said slowly and now purposely keeping her head tilted down to hide the expression that slowly forming on her face. Her heart was starting to hammer in her chest, palm slick with fresh sweat, and getting difficult to breathe regularly, he was getting to close to their personal life. Their was no way in hell she could tell him that they both travel around the world hunting down supernatural creatures that lurk around the dark and killing them with her father. Unless she make it into a joke but she wouldn`t be able to pull it off with out looking guilty.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:02 pm

"Hmm... I meant as a job or whatever. But it seems that's too much to ask.." He saw the change in her posture and expression and knew he had asked too much. He was quiet for a moment as he fumbled for some excuse or reasoning. "My apologies.. It's not often I meet knew people, at least not from around here. I just tend to get a bit curious."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Sydney look up from the sketch book and gave him a bright smile then laughs a little. "Well that`s a very strange question to ask Lyall." She told him as she turn her sketch book over to him. "I`m done and my father is a traveling sells men and I`m his assistant or more like his slave." Sydney told him recovering from that very . . . awkward moment. She knew he saw how tense she was and their was no way to excuse herself for it unless she tell what, 'The real question is what he sells that makes me so nervous' or along those lines but then he probably think her father was a drug dealer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplaying For Dummiz :: The Real Stuff, Roleplaying :: Anime :: Fantasy or Sci-Fi-
Jump to: