Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weirdoes Unite!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:18 am

This is a place for those who are weird and proud of it!! If you don't consider yourself a weirdo then you don't belong here.

Some Rules:
1) Be weird..
2) Have fun
3) now an actual rule; limit cussing and be nice!
And that is all the rules I have...

Needed information:

What You Go By/Name:

Here's my info:

Call me: Erik

That's all I have to say about the whole topic! Have fun!!
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:54 am

SMFGHDLSDFKS;LDLKJGJGUUURFES;GJSLGHBID;LASJG;JBODSJHKJLXHDTKNJ!!!!!!!!!

DUFHEDURM!!!!! FINALY! xD

My Name: Mary Margaret Nicole Janene Seamans

What I Go By: Mary, Other Nicole, Nicole, Janene, Maggie, Nikki, Pickle, Nikki Pickle, Dufas, Geek, Looser, Freak, etc.

Gender: WHAT DO YOU THINK, FREAKS?! Girl... OR AM I?! xD Tomboy-ish Girl.

GURFDEDURFDEDURF!!!!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:59 pm

lol. ur accepted Gir. XD
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:12 pm

xD Yay! My life is complete!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:32 am

lol... I had made this same thing on foopets too... in roleplaying and chit-chat.. idk if its still there..i think its advertising this site now Razz
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:44 am

Wait wajt wait-- FooPets is advertising this site? It'sstill up? I tried getting kn my accoun yesterday. I glogged in jjst fine, but I cou,dn't go anywhere; it was makingmebuy a package or something. Sk I deted it. xD
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:40 pm

No..Foo itself wasnt advertising it..I was advertising it on foo..They have it to where you have to buy a membership now..
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:42 pm

I knew about the buying membership thing, but I thought that if you had a membership before that came about you didn't have to pay?

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh. I see.

CUZ I DON'T WANNA BE LIKE THIS. I BEEN RUNNIN' THESE STREETS FOR TOO LONG NOW!!!

Love Hollywood Undead. They are the exception to my hate for rap. I didn't even know it was rap for a long time. xD
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Apparently not I guess... They kicked everyone who wasnt paying off the site..You cant even visit the non-paying peoples profiles as far as I know :p

Yep...They deleted the topic I think..You arent allowed to post links on there anymore >.>

lol. I only know one song by them I think..Wait..2 songs..hmmmm..No..I dont think thats them..I dunno XD

Linkin Park is rap too...
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:41 pm

FooPets got terrible over the year that I was on. xD

I HATE LINCOLN PARK. Nah. I don't hate them, but their songs are way too overplayed or suckish in my Opinion. Is Across This Devide -- Or New Devide-- By them...?

Paradise Lose, This Love/ This Hate, The Diary, City, Bottle and a Gun, California, Pimpin', Black Dahlia, etc. LOVE HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD SO FRIPPIN' MUCH!@!!!!!! ^o^

I also love Cobra Starship. D@mn You Look Good And I'm Drunk, City is at War, and so many more. ^o^
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Lol. I was on for two ish years I think :p

I FLIPPIN' LOVE LINKIN PARK!! I dont if I like you any more >.> Its new divide and yes it is by them >.>

I know the song..Undead..I like it.. And Hear Me Now.. Love that song..Ima listen to it right now..

I think I have a song by them too. o.O
Back to top Go down
lilyka
Newbster
Newbster
lilyka

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: motto to live by   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:30 am

i think we are all weird in are on way Very Happy What a Face you think?
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:21 am

I know i'm kinda late in saying this, as it's like, two years later... Pfffft, who cares?! Just wanted to say, I FREAKING LOVE LINKIN PARK TOO!!!!! >:l Dey ish aweshum :3 My friend thinks i'm crazy to like them... But i'm crazy in other ways too :3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:25 am

I haven't actually listened to linkin park in a while actually o.o not very much at least. I listen to a lot more hardcore stuff nowadays. Lol. I still like them, just not as much as I did xD
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:54 am

How could you not o_0 that's almost sacriligeos! Well, no it's not... My brother listens to some pretty hard core stuff too. Sometimes he plays it when other people are around, and it sounds epic... But i never remember to ask him about it :c I know he likes Godsmack and Avenged Sevenfold...
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:02 pm

Both of those are pretty good bands.. Avenged Sevenfold is pretty awesome :3
But I listen to stuff like, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Ghost Town, Memphis May Fire, Four Year Strong, etc etc etc.. Lol. Bunch of stuffs.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:08 pm

I like pretty much anything that has good guitar parts, good singers, and haunting, creepy, meaningful, or depressing lyrics. My favorites are really just Linkin Park, Evanescence (kinda like Linkin Park but with a female singer, and not quite as good over all) and Avenged Sevenfold. I love Afterlife by AS. Best way to use violins, the way they did in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:12 pm

But for some reason I also really like the music in Phantom of the Opera. Dunno why... I suppose that might fit into the creepy and haunting category...
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:16 pm

I guess.. I haven't seen phantom of the opera
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:17 pm

If you like violin stuff you should check out Lindsey Stirling :3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Hmm... maybe i will. :3 The name sounds familiar...
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:22 pm

I'll find something of hers to show you. It's an awesome combo of her electric violin and upbeat techno music. I just recently discovered her because her stuff comes up on my Pandora stations.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:27 pm

This is a good one. A pretty cool video too :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGCsyshUU-A
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:27 pm

Ooh, electric violin, you say? I've never actually heard one of those before... I've seen them at Marshall Musics, my music stuffs store, but never heard one.

And another random song i like: Radioactive, by Imagine Dragons. I really like the verses, but not so much the chorus.. It's a bit strange...

Last edited by rmf711 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:32 pm

Wow. That was really cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weirdoes Unite!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weirdoes Unite!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplaying For Dummiz :: Chit-Chat it Up :: Chatty-Chat Chat Rooms-
Jump to: