Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:07 pm

"The damn griffin started it!" Kaos squaked to Masumi, and stamped his foot.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Masumi rolled his eyes and flicked his tail. He snorted. "Aren't you being a little childish? Telling on this griffin?" He chuckled and glanced at the griffin. "And you. Don't go snooping if you know who you're spying on is dangerous." He turned his attention back to the hippogriff. "It seems I have to break up every little hassle."

Harley shook his head and un-tensed now.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:19 pm

"NO! I'm telling the truth! I was just minding my oe=wn buisness til he came along" Kaos snorted angrily. Then he huffed and relaxed a little.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:29 pm

"And I see that. So calm down Kaos."Masumi spoke calmly and looked at him with a smirk. He wondered if he was going to ask him how he knew his name. The truth was he knew everyone's name but just didn't like to brag about it too much. "Harley, take Yuki back home. It's raining and it's too late for her." His bossy mood was kicking in.

Harley glared at Masumi for a minute and then at Kaos. He knew it was his fault but no one had to say it again. He made his way over to Yuki who had fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Kaos snorted and glared at him. "Damn unicorn," He thought. He looked down at his soaked and muddy dinner and grunted. "Great" His wetted feathers meant flight would be impossible plus the rain meant no prey. He groaned, "No dinner tonight" he thought and sulked away, leaving the others behind.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Masumi laughed softly and left back to his own business. He had found the necklace Tsumi tossed away and was planning on hand delivering it to her.

Harley gently laid Yuki on his back and went in the opposite direction of everyone else. He used his wings to keep some of the rain from soaking her up. It wasn't hard for her to catch a terrible cold.

Tsumi was still under the tree with her eyes close. She wasn't sleep at all...only resting her eyes. She yawned loudly and sighed. "I have to get myself together...."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Kaos found a dry tree to lay under. He lay down and shivered with cold. He wasnt too far from where Tsumi lay.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Ergh crap. I gotta go. Buh bye. D:
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:57 pm

lol. I was about to say the same. XD Bye.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:31 pm

Kaos lay under his tree. He was soaked from the rain and had lost his chance of eating tonight. He sighed and folded his wings against him for warmth.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:43 pm

Once the rain started to simmer down, Tsumi walked from underneath the tree. She stretched her arms out and picked up her jacket. Putting it on to where her shoulders weren't covered with it, she tied her hair in a ponytail and began walking through the forest.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Kaos noticed the rain had begun to settle. He stood and streched out his wings and legs then stepped out from under the tree.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Tsumi yawned slightly and scanned around the area. She was hungry and she needed to find something quickly before she starved. "Damn. Is there anything edible around this place!" She exclaimed loudly.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:59 pm

Kaos lurked through the trees, hunting for something to eat. He spotted a rabbit and went into hunt mode. Walked slowly forward towards it at first. He lunged forward suddenly, pinning it with his talons ang grabbing its neck with his beak.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Masumi leaped in front of Tsumi with the necklace in his mouth. He dropped it on the floor and snorted lightly as he stomped the ground.

Tsumi sighed deeply. "If you can here to lecture me about this necklace then you can forget it. I don't need any help." She huffed lowly and turned the opposite way. Earlier, she had found an apple tree and helped herself to about three of them. She crossed her arms over her chest and blew a strand of hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Vince decided he to go hunting. He was low on food. He trecked into the woods with his bow, an arrow notched and ready.

Kaos flew to a feild near the village but kept a safe distance away. He was bored. He lay in a patch of grass bathing in the warmth of the early morning sun.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Tsumi shook her head and stopped once she saw a figure nearby. She narrowed her eyes and pulled the string back on her bow, following the black shadow with accuracy. She didn't know if it was a human or a creature. Whatever it was, she wasn't liking it being around the same place as her.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Vince heald his bow steady. The figure in front of him appeared to be human but he could never be sure. He aimed accurately at its head. He stayed cautious waiting for the figure to move.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Tsumi lowered her weapon and clipped it back in the holder. She decided to try something different than just shooting it. She kneeled down and picked up a small rock. She examined it for a minute and threw it over to the figure. In so many ways that was such a wrong thing to do.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:59 pm

The rock hit Vince in the head. He winced a little and lost grip of the arrow. The arrow flew in Tsumi's direction but it missed with his movement but only barely. He quickly recovered and relized he lost his arrow. He stood waiting for it to either hit ar for some reaction. He notched another arrow for caution.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:03 pm

I gtg. Bye! Razz
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:11 pm

((Hurr....awweh buh bye. D:))

Tsumi got a small cut from the arrow on her arm. She winced as well and hurried over to the figure who shot at her. She was nice enough to not shoot but she figured this thing must have been human. Once she got up to the figure, she stopped realizing who it was. "Explain this...." She pointed to the cut and glared at Vince.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Vince lowered his bow and glared back, "Explain this!" He pointed to the small welt that had formed on his forehead from the rock.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Tsumi rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "That will heal but mine could get infected because of you! I almost could have been killed." She looked away. "You're lucky I don't hit you with another one...." She mumbled.

((Sorreh if I respond slow. I have to type this freakin' essay for homework and it's killing me. Stabs essay >.>))
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Vince rolled his eyes. "Its minor..Get over it...And I wouldn't even have shot the arrow at you in the first place if you hadn't thrown the rock!" He glared at her.

((LOL. Its okay. I'm going back and forth between rp's so I may be just as slow))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next