Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:22 pm

Yuki became tired soon as she started. She slowed her pace down to a stop and breathed heavily. Her long hair fell over her shoulders as she leaned over. "You run way too fast. I give up." She sat back down on the ground and yawned. Masumi had been with Tsumi for a while now and she was getting worried.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:44 pm

kaos stopped running his circles. He stood in front of her his head lowered so they were at eye level and titled his head to the side a little.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:50 pm

((Oh eem gee, sorreh I haven't been on. =.=))

Yuki raised her arms up and placed her hands on Kaos face. "I'm worried friend. Masumi has been gone for a really long time and I don't remember how to get back to my house," She blinked a few times, "If I have one." She added on.

Tsumi and Masumi had went different ways earlier. He had somehow convinced Tsumi to take the necklace and keep it until she felt like accepting him.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:53 pm

lol. I was startin' to worry bout you. You havent been on in a while... O.O

Kaos nuzzled her. He heard the worry in her voice and squaked a little.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:58 pm

((Gah! I know. I have been busy with school and on this other role play site...so I kind of forgotten about this one for a while but now I am back...hopefully.))

Yuki giggled slightly once he had nuzzled her. She dropped her arms down to the side and stood up. "I guess I should go look for him." She said with a nod and began marching to wherever, not noticing a giant ditch near her.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:01 pm

((Lol. Ok. I hope so too))

Kaos managed to catch her before she went into the ditch. He grabbed her by the shirt with his beak.

I gtg. I'll probably be on tomorrow. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:02 pm

((Awweh darn. Buh bye. D:))
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Bye. :[ try to be on tomorrow a lil earlier. K? See ya then ^-^
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:29 am

Yuki looked down at what she was almost about to fall in. She gulped and glaned back at Kaos with a wide smile. "Thanks. You're such a lifesaver." She turned to him to give him a hug.

Masumi walked out of the bushes near the two and snorted.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Kaos nuzzled Yuki as she hugged him. He saw movement in the corner of his eye and looked up to see Masumi and snorted.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Hello? Where you at Lin? :[
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:44 pm

((Hurr...I'm sorry again. I have to go but I'll respond on your post.))

Masumi glanced over at Kaos and neighed lightly. "So it seems we cross paths again...." He spoke.

Last edited by Melancholy on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Kaos nodded his head a little, "so we do" He looked from him to Yuki and back to him. "Is this your girl?" he gestured to Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:46 pm

"Yes, it is." Masumi took a step toward Kaos. "Did you harm her?" He questioned.

Last edited by Melancholy on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Kaos was somewhat offended that he would ask him such a thing. "No. I didnt...If i hadnt found her though she would have been..harmed..She nearly fell into a ditch because she hadnt been watching where she was walking."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Lin! Where are you?! >.<
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:55 pm

Masumi had ignored Kaos and made his way over to Yuki. He examined her for anything out of place or any sores. He snorted and glanced back at him with a slight glare.

Yuki blinked at the two in confusion.

Last edited by Melancholy on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Kaos glared back at him. "Dont give me that look! Whatever harm that has been done is not from me" He glanced over to Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:20 pm

"Whatever." Masumi kicked dust to Kaos and snorted again.

"Masumi stop being mean...." Yuki huffed.

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Kaos snorted as the dust flew into his nose and stung his eyes a little. He glared at Masumi somewhat threateningly.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Masumi chuckled at the look Kaos was giving him.

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Figuring that fighting the unicorn would be pointless, Kaos just snorted and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:02 pm

((I have to go. Buh bye.))

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:04 pm

awes..Otay..Be on tomorrow..K? :3
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Masumi stomped his foot on the ground a tad bit and turned the opposite way, leaving Yuki behind. "Are you coming?" He looked back at her.

"Not yet." Yuki mumbled and kneeled down, trying to figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next