Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.

Go down 
+4
Nicole-Is-Ni-Hao
Boxghost
Wolfeh
EpiclyErik
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. Empty
PostSubject: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:28 pm

In a wolf pack everything that is done is based on survival...It is a matter of life..or death

The story

So basically you are a wolf with/without wings. You live deep in a forest that no one has yet discovered.
According to the human race, we don't exist..or so we all thought... One day we were discovered
and are now hunted by those who know of us. We must fight to protect our young and the fellow
members of our pack...

The Rules:

1: No killing another users wolves, unless permission for rp purposes
2: No detailed mating or birthing ('cause its just ew)
3: No God playing and no powers or invincibility
4:Cursing is allowed but keep it to a minimum
5: Please don't put "meet me"as your personality.
6: Don't leave out other people. Keep everyone involved at all times!
7: Just have fun! Enjoy this group!

The Pack:

Alpha M: Naphiro
Alpha F: (preferably Naphiro's Mate)

Beta M: (Takes alpha male's place when he is gone or after his death)
Beta F:

Lead Fighter: Kraitos-M
Fighters: (Fight rogue wolves, potchers, etc. They are the packs defense)
Tiegan-F
Spark-F

Lead Hunter: Lavi-M
Hunters: (Find food for the pack)
Thunder-M
Link-M

Healers: (tend to the injured)
Nila-F

Babysitters: (watch pups for pack members when not present)
Lynaia-F

Pups:
Kovu-M
Navi-F

Rogues: (aka the loners)
Akei-F

Other/Unknown Ranks:
Bella-F
IF I AM MISSING AN IMPORTANT RANK PLEASE TELL ME

THE FORM:

Name:
Mate:
Pups:
Rank Wanted: (what will be used to determine rank given)
Personality:
Looks: (pictures or VERY detailed descriptions)

MY WOLVES!!:

Name: Naphiro
Crush: none
Mate: Wants
Pups: none
Rank Wanted: ---
Personality: Fierce fighter, great hunter, he is very protective of his pack and especially of his mate. He is kindhearted and is always
glad to help those in need. He's friendly until threatened.
Looks:
A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. WingedWolf_by_huskie666

Name: Kraitos
Crush: -
Mate: -
Pups: none
Rank Wanted: Alpha M
Personality: He is a fierce fighter and longs to be alpha.
He enjoys challenging Naphiro though he has been
unsuccessful so far. He can be nice though he has a rough
and unfriendly attitude at first.
Looks:
A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. Winged%20Wolf-%20Watercolor

Name: Lynaia
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Personality: Very fun and outgoing.
She's also kind, sweet, gentle, generous
and helpful. She's not much of a fighter
And her skills are speed and wisdom.
Looks:
A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. ZLKo9L6y8U0

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfeh
Newbster
Newbster
Wolfeh

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Name: Chief / Ayami
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Rank Wanted: any / anything
Personality:meet me / get to know me
Looks: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. Chief12 / A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. Wolf_f10
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:04 pm

urg.. Wolfeh i donts like "meet me" being put as ur personality :/ ...ima hafta make a rule for tht >.>

And ik imz teh bestest ^^
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:36 pm

((sorry if my pictures are cartoon. They just fitted my ideas XD.))

Name: Kovu
Crush:girls are icky
Mate:yuk
Pups:I am one
Rank Wanted:warrior
Personality: Kovu like any pup is full of energy and likes to play, he respects older wolves but he tends to get destracted but what do you expect. He is just a pup
Looks:
A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. Kovu10

Name: Lavi
Crush:none
Mate:none
Pups:none but adores them
Rank Wanted:Lead Hunter
Personality:Lavi is a bit laid back and a bit like a large puppy himself normally joking and playing about, but when it comes time to hunt he become very serious and gets the job done
Looks:
A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. Lavi10

Name: Tiegan
Mate:none
Pups:none
Rank Wanted:Fighter
Personality:Despite having a calm and upbeat older brother like Lavi, Tiegan is rather serious. She doesnt was to come off as the meek female wolf who is unable to fight her own battles. She can be gentle for she is a female but like a stubborn fool she is never one to admit her feelings without some bit of fource.
Looks: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. Tiegan10

Name: Nila
Mate:none but wants one
Pups:none
Rank Wanted:Lead Healer
Personality:Nila is a kin hearted wolf but when she needs to she can be stren but that onl comes up if you try to rush her healing. A loyal friends and member to her pack and would gladly give her life for her loved ones
Looks:She has large wings that match her pelt in a golden color before fading to a soft downy white color
A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. Nila10
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Naphiro stands on a ledge and watches over the members of his pack. He sees the new wolves appraoching. He dives down off the cliff, landing in front of them. He looks at them questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:10 pm

Teigan growled as the wolf appeared before her, Lavi glared at his sister and she looked down at her paws allowing him to explain. "Sorry for my sister. We have been traveling for quite some time and we wish to join your pack. We do have skills we have to offer. I am a hunter and my sister is a skilled fighter."

Kovu barked happily as he pounced on a small butterfly, when it fly out of his grasp he growled and chased after it. He did not notice the blood that stained his grey brown pelt in large patches.

Nila stayed quiet as she watched the pup he seemed to be alone and she was worried about the blood but from his actions it wasnt his own. Her wings were pressed against her spine until her gold eyes looked at the wolf that approuched her.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Seeing that they were not a threat he softened. "well, you are accepted to my pack. Your skills will be helpful." He smiled (if wolves actually can)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:48 pm

i gtg real soon....
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:42 am

Lavi wagged his tail in responce and gave his sister a knowing look. Seeing as there were no other wolves around he padded his way towards the woods in search of food.

Taigen sat on the ground and stared down at her paws, unlike her brother she wasnt open to new wolves and with what fourced them to be homless she was even more on edge.

Nila had finally given in and padded over to the pup. His eyes grew huge at the sight of her wings and he instantly checked his back for a pair of his own, when he did not find any he was dissapointed. Nila shook her head in amusement and looked over his pelt, find no cuts on him she sniffed the blood and growled lightly. "Pouchers." She decided to herself as the blood did belong to another wolf, just not this pups.

Kovu had trouble sitting still for took long and when Nila was done he bounded after the large black wolf who appeared in front of him. Standing on his hind legs he batted at the other wolfs nose wanting to play. "Im Kovu." He barked happily to the Alpha
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:27 pm

"Hello kovu, I'm Naphiro," he laughed at the pup and playfully tipped him over with his paw.

Kraitos watched the others for a moment then padded off to a stream and drank.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Kovu tumbled over before quickly scrammbling to his paws and crouching as if about to tackle Naphiro, but then he stopped. "Thats not fair. Your too big."

Lavi crouched close to the ground and stilled his breath. The elk heard was grazeing and his eyes locked on a young buck. Seconds passed as he thought out his plans one after another. Then he tensed his muscles and thn pounced. His sudden appearence startled the herd and they began to stampede. Lavi caught up to his Elk of choice and doing his best to avoid the hooves that could kill him he latched onto the neck and clamped down. The elk fell to the ground but continued to thrash and kick. Lavi only held on tighter and soon the herd was far into the distance and the elk in his jaws died. Taking a breath to recover Lavi then began to drag the kill back to the back.

Taigen padded to a seperate part of the woods and her eyes caught sight of a pine cone hanging by a single twig over her head. Looking around she saw a ledge and wondered if she would be able to get the cone. She didnt have wings so fighting a wolf with wings proved to be difficult. She assended the boulder formation and crouched before launching herself into the air. Her teeth grazed the cone but she missed and growling at herself she landed with a muffled thud. The jump was not that high so the impact of coming back down was not that painful on her slender limbs. "This is going to be a long day."

Nila was unsure what to do considering all she did know how to do was tied in with people getting hurt. With no one hurt she was in a way not needed.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:01 pm

"I am not," He said in a childish tone. He playfully batted at him with a paw.

Kraitos, wandered around not really sure what to do. He passed Naphiro and rolled his eyes at his childish-ness. "He is to imature to be alpha..He's going to be a lousy leader", he mumbled under his breath. He looked at Nila thought about saying hi but decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:29 pm

"Yes you are." Kovu said with a small whimper before tackling the alpha males paw and batting at it.

Nila looked up at caught another wolfs gaze. She wasnt sure who he was and as he kept walked she figured he wasnt interested in meeting a new wolf.

Taigen shook out her pelt and huffed under her breath. "This is fustrating." She growled before licking her paw.

Lavi soon came into view of the pack and dropped the elk to the ground. "I bring you supper." He barked in a happy tone with a wagg of his tail.
Back to top Go down
Nicole-Is-Ni-Hao
Newbster
Newbster

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:13 am

Name: Thunder
Crush:
Mate:
Pups: None
Rank Wanted: Hunter
Personality: Thunder is a bright young male who loves to accompany the ladies;) He is trustworthy and for the most part, honest. He can be a bit moody at times, but other than that, is very friendly and caring.
Looks:
A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. BlackWolf-1
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:13 pm

naphiro laughed and mocked injury. "no please dont hurt mee.." he laughed softly.

kraitos stopped and watched nila for a moment. then deciding to be a show of he smirked and then ran, jumped and grabbed the pine cone she was trying to get. he dropped it in front of her and with a smug expression he trotted off.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Kovu barked happily and tackled the large wolf. "I win." He cheered.

Taigen narrowed her eyes and followed after the wolf that appeared. "Yeah its simple for one with wings." She tilted her head to the side as she watched him wondering who he was.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Naphiro laughed, as the pup claimed his victory.

Kraitos chuckled. "yes, it easy isnt it." He looked at her, "you must be one of the new pack members i take it? I'm Kraitos, the packs lead hunter. and you?"
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:57 pm

Kovu jumped off Naphiro and walked over to the Elk Lavi has brought back. He was too young to know that the alpha was to eat first but he took a mouth full of meat and tugged until he rolled backward happily.

Taigen flicked her tail not sure how to take his humor. "Im Taigen. I plan on being a fighter here."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Naphiro stood and walked over to the elk, and ate.

"Hmmm..I see...Well, I'm sure it'll be useful..I mean with the poachers and all..", he said. "Theyve only become a problem recently..."
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Taigen circled the other wolf but left all intemedation out of her light green eyes. "I wonder why?" She said in a sarcastic tone flicking his wings with her tail before giveing a wolf like smile.

Nila joined the other wolves while Lavi curled into a ball and rested. The golden color female wolf took a bit out ofthe Elk while Kovu nawed on a bone happily.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Name: Akei
Crush: Nope.
Mate: Nada.
Pups: None.
Rank Wanted: Rogue (Just to add some drama here. Hehehe. Very Happy)
Personality: Despite her looks, Akei is a very dangerous wolf. She has been a loner/rogue all her life and will keep it that way. It was said that the wolf born with three tails will have a lonely life but Akei didn't believe it. She met good wolves along the way and all of them wanted her to join their pack but she refused. She wasn't meant to follow all the rules. Akei is very wise but hurtful at the same time. She will give no wolf any mercy and tends to kill whatever she is fighting. She is kind in heart but that is a side she will least likely show.
Looks:

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. 2gtus09

Is this wolf okay? If so, am I accepted?

Last edited by Apple-Jack on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:01 pm

((AP glomp))
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:04 pm

BoxG! Glomptacklehug
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Naphiro finished eating and sat, watching the others.

Kraitos smirked, "They kill us for the fun of it..they turn hunting into a game...and find ammusment in it..", he chuckled. He answered her question despite the sarcasm.

Yes that wolf is fine. youre accepted
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Naphiro looked around. It was quiet, and the sun was begining to set. He yawned and lay down to rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next