Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. Empty
PostSubject: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:29 pm

(Sounds cool cx)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:34 pm

(it is a really cool song... Red is a Christian rock band. This song really helped us a lot actually, two years ago, with Nick and his stuff, ya know.)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:41 pm

(I know Red. They're a really good band. I tend not to get into the religious stuff though. But still like Red.)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:48 pm

(Red i think is the only band that rali listens to that doesn't have as much depressing stuff in it... well, she doesn't listen to that much of them, but still. she likes Linkin Park, Evanescence.. yeah, great bands with great music, but still. Linking Park has some depressing stuff. And Evanescence... Amy Lee's written songs about death and suicide and stuff, and a song about her little sister after she died... that song is so sad now that i realized it was about her sister >.<)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 pm

(I think most artists write a few sad/depressing songs in their lives.. But sometimes it's really just how you translate the lyrics and I've found that sometimes those kind of songs can be the best when you're having a bad day. Sometimes music is better than any other attempts of sympathy or advice.)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:59 pm

(eheheh, now i'm gonna feel really awkward for the next few posts =_= thanks for making it headline news, Navi >_<)

Spark yawned, bored, and laid down on the rock, watching Navi and Bella playing.

After trying and failing to tackle Bella, Navi let go and slid to the ground. She then pounced on and bit Bella's tail.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:15 pm

(*tackles sparkeh* spalkeh >:l dunt chu evel wolly me rike dat evel again ._. I courdnt focus on anything today. Im grad ul ok :3)

Bella moved her tail back and forth, then looked back at Navi
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:33 pm

(ror solly >_< it's not rike i can herp it tho, berra ._. and i'm grad ul grad >:l)

Navi, eyes wide, watched the tail, body erect and head jerking back and forth with Bella's tail. She lunged out at it and caught it under her paws.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:37 pm

(oh, and btw... *hugs chu* that's for caring, and being my best friend :3)
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:40 pm

(herp ror :3 and ikz ikz, but chu need to berieve that i ish hele fol anything chu need >:l irr do anything u want spalkeh *hugs back* :3 )

Bella laughed and flicked her tail in Navi's face
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:49 pm

(herp x3 and ikz >:l ur an awesome friend, and i know i can count on you. just sometimes i can't always count on myself to count on anybody else >_< if that didn't make any sense, i'm sorry x3 *hugs chu tight* well, if you'll do anything... how about making me a sandwich? :3 lol jk ^.^)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:35 pm

(lolz. Reading your posts is funny and slightly difficult Razz)

Naphiro chuckled, watching Navi and Bella since he really had nothing better to do.
Kraitos dozed under the shade of a rock, snoring softly.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:36 pm

(haha, ikr x3)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:41 pm

(lol. The first time I read one of the posts you wrote like that had me so confused xD brb. I'm about to make a cake)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:49 pm

(I have to let the cake cool before I can finish it.. Making Jell-o cake! c:)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:00 am

(OMG CAKE OM NOM o_o and lol yes, we enjoy writing in strange ways so we confuse people. t'nod ew, alleb? s'ti a tol fo nuf!)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:25 am

(lolz cx jell-o cake is delicious. My mom taught me how to make it.. And lol. cx very nice.. The most confusing thing I've done with talking is with my friend Maxie.. We didn't want the people at our lunch table to know what we were talking about so we color coded some people and the whole conversation was about ships getting attacked by the rainbow. But to us two, made perfect sense. cx it's fun to confuse people)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:41 am

(haha that's brilliant xD and great, now i want some cake... >.>)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:52 pm

(It was genius xD and lol. It was good cake. Jell-o cake is great for the summer. I love it. cx)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:05 pm

(darn you >:l now that you got me thinking about it, i have a huge craving for cake. >_< ever heard of Jarosch's bakery? awesome cakes o_o absolutely incredible. they open your eyes to the real beauty of cake. but we don't have one here in Michigan, we have to go all the way to Illinois to get it ;-; )
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:18 pm

(lol. No. I've never heard of that place. I don't know of any bakeries near where I live.)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:34 pm

(you poor deprived child x3 one day i shall make you have Jarosch's, mark my words! not really sure how i'll go about doing that, but i'll figure that out later. anyway, i'm going outside to play frisbee with my brother, so ttyl)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:48 pm

(lol. Okay. Later)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:06 pm

(i think we might have gone a bit off topic from the rp >.<)

Navi sneezed when Bella's tail tickled her face, and jumped back. She pounced on it again, holding the tip down with her paws.

(bella where are youz? ;-; i hasn't seen you on here or flab in a while!)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:34 pm

(so many distractions >_< and yeah, we really have gone off topic)

Naphiro was asleep, snoring quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next