Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:59 pm

((Facepalms Sorreh. =.=))
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:02 pm

((hoooraayy XP))
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Tsumi grinned slightly once the hippogriff glared at her. She loved getting those kinds of responses from people...it made her feel noticed. "What are you doing here?" She questioned it and lowered her weapon a tad bit while tapping her index finger on the arrow.

Yuki stared at Thanatos while he was giving each of her fingers a kiss. "Erm...what are you doing?" She snatched her hands out of his and backed up yet another time. She rocked back and forth on the heels of her shoes and looked down. "Her name is Tsumi from what I heard."
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Thanatos sighed as she slipped away but his facial expression did not change. Tsumi? Ive heard of her. As an answer to your first question Im trying to get what I need without making you pass out." His tail slipped from under his tunic and it curled in the air as he gave Yuki a half bow. "Incubus Thanatos. If all else fails I'll get you to Tsumi with no harm to you."
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:54 pm

"How can I pass out?" Yuki questioned and shook her head, lightly smacking her cheeks to remain focus. I have to find this girl. I have to know if she's worth spying on like Masumi said. And I want to see if she is pretty. Then I can rub it in Masumi's face. A unicorn liking a human person...hm. She thought and pointed to the village. "Thanks. She's in the village." She stepped up to him and grabbed his hand. "Come on, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Thanatos was susprised as he was jerked behind Yuki. This may not end well for me. He sighed and followed Yuki knowing he would find a human girl sooner or later. "Incubui take life energy from other living things. Through a kiss or more. It all depends on the Incubi or Succubi."
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Yuki began walking to the village and saw it was coming in view. She glanced behind her making sure Thanatos was still following her and to see if Harley was nearby. She wondered why she hadn't seen Masumi since yesterday and hoped he was alright. Arriving at the entrance to the village, she let go of his hand and clasped her hands together in excitement. "We're here."

Harley followed after the two but was still a little behind.

Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:28 pm

"So it seems." Thanatos said as he took his hand back and flicked his tail. "She might just be at her cottage" Thanatos looked around the village say most of its people were gone and he rubbed the bridge of his nose slightly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Yuki started walking through the village determined to find Tsumi. She didn't care if she was in her cottage or not. She would go through all these villager's homes just to see if Tsumi was in one of them. "She's being so-" She was interrupted by an arrow zipping past her and it barely missed her fragile cheek.

Tsumi stared at Yuki with the same emotionless look she always had. She was tired of seeing more and more creatures making their way into this place. "I'm guessing there's something you want as well." She said to Yuki and noticed how 'human' she looked.

"No wonder Masumi says she's evil." Yuki mumbled and touched her cheek, making sure there wasn't any blood on it.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Thanatos simply watched the scene unfold. His tail was again hidden and he simply watched. A girl stood by a dragon that seemed to be ready to bite the head off anything that came near the two and from the dried blood around his maw he was not to be messed with.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:05 pm

Yuki tilted her head to the side. Now that she thought about, what did she want here? Her amnesia or whatever it was, was kicking in and she just forgot. She looked around, noticing the hipogriff, dragon, and another girl here. "Um..." She mumbled and tried to find the right words to say to her.

Tsumi sighed slightly and lowered her weapon. She was just a little girl so there was no need to be all harsh like that to her. She walked up to her and kneeled down so she could be her height. "Tsumi. My name is Tsumi." She introduced, oblivious to the fact that Yuki already knew that. And what was surprising was that she actually told some unknown person her name. "What is a little girl like you doing out here all alone?" She looked over her shoulder at Thanatos and huffed.

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Kaos Just stared. His ears pricked in her direction. He just squacked a little.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Yuki shook her head and smiled. “I came with someone. A friend actually.” She eyed Tsumi carefully and nodded. “Yep. I was looking for you and now I found you.”

Tsumi looked at Yuki surprised for a minute and stood up, not saying anything back to her. She glanced over at the hipogriff when it squaked and sighed. Not towards it though, toward the villagers who began coming out of their homes. “They honestly never listen....” She said bluntly and turned to them as they gathered behind her like she was some kind of protector.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Kaos looked at the gathering group of people and stepped away cautiously. Vince saw the people that were gathering around and looked over to see them looking at a hippogriff. "Are they seriously afraid of it?.. They eat rodents! Foolish people", He shook his head and watched a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Tsumi nodded slowly in agreement with the boy. She took a deep breath, trying to remain calm. "So, I'm guessing all of you want to get killed huh?" She asked all of them and gripped her bow tightly. "But Tsumi-san, we heard you say it was safe." One of the villagers spoke and eyed everyone who was here. She shook her head no. "I never said that. See? This is the kind of stupid mistakes you make that get your people killed all the time," She moved away from them before continuing. "And stop calling me that."

Yuki blinked in surprised at Tsumi. She clasped her hands together and her eyes began to sparkle. "Wow!" She exclaimed at how amazing and strong Tsumi was just being. She truly adored this human girl.
Back to top Go down
iSketchalot
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
iSketchalot

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:12 pm

I believe this isn't a "Animals" roleplay. . I mean, not trying to stomp on your parade but this doesn't belong here XD
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Hurr....too late for that Raiiny-pon. You stomped on meh parade so good everyone died and I cried. >.<
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Vince watched the hippogriff. And the people. he stayed at a distance.

Kaos eyed the girl with the weapon. Did she plan on killing him? He thought of defending himself against her but the large number of humans told him it was best not to. He took a step back planning on flying away. They wouldnt be able to get him then.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:12 pm

“I won't hurt you.” Tsumi said as she noticed the hippogriff looking at her. She smiled a tad bit just to make sure it understood her message. She sighed deeply and began walking to her cottage while Yuki followed behind.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Raiiny-- Actually this is an animal rp but it also contains humans. Its ment for MYTHICAL **CREATURES!**

Kaos looked from Tsumi to the other villagers. The human girl seemed okay but as she turned to leave as did he. He stepped back his wings stretched for flight. He didnt trust the humans.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:28 pm

“Do you always have to put up with this stuff?” Yuki asked Tsumi in curiousity. She watched her head inside the cottage and come back out quickly with a bag. “You're leaving?” She tilted her head to the side.

Tsumi kneeled down to Yuki. “Kind of kiddo. Ever since I been here I had to deal with them but I'm tired of being a freakin' babysitter.” She ruffled her hair playfully. “And yes, I'm leaving. I think if I stay here any longer...I'll end up murdering someone.” She grinned at the thought and stood back up.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Kaos was flying now. Out of reach of the humans weapons. He glided over the village.

Vince walked away from the crowd of people.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Yuki giggled sweetly and fixed her hair in the process. She grabbed Tsumi's hand and pointed to the forest. “You can live in there with me!” She exclaimed and began pulling her towards it.

Tsumi flinched as usual and snatched her hand out of Yuki's. She glared at her for a minute but then turned away. “I go on my own and you should to.” She murmured and noticed the same human boy she agreed with earlier, moving away from everyone.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Vince glanced in Tsumi's direction but looked away and continued on his way, Though he had nothing to do.

Kaos landed with a soft clatter of feet. He stood at the edge of the forest and looked around listening. He trotted off along the forests edge trying to avoid being seen.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Yuki pouted lightly once Tsumi rejected her offer. She crossed her arms over her chest, trying to think of a better way to get Tsumi to come with her. She didn't actually want her to live in there...only to see Masumi and he would notice how she changed barely. Glancing at Tsumi, she followed her eyes to the boy and raised an eyebrow slyly. Her brain clicked and she thought of something. “Hiya!!” She yelled and zoomed over to him before jumping on Vince's back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next