Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) Empty
PostSubject: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:38 pm

We Are The Creatures Of Legends, Come To Life!

There are a lot of creatures that can be considered "Mythical". From the most popular creatures, such as dragons and Pegisus, to the lesser known creatures, the hippogriff and the centaurs. This is the place where they live.

The Basics:

Here you can either be a member of the human village or a member of the various packs/herds/villages/clans of any of the other species in the the land of Gallifre. There are several things that live here: Dragons, elves, hippogriffs, griffons, centaurs, unicorns and anyother mythical creature you can think of. They may even be made up.

Please note that this is an animal rp and we need as many or more animals and creatures as humans.

The Story:

All the creatures and humans live on the island of Gallifre which is smaller than Australia. The time period is about the earlly 12 and 13 hundreds. There is the village, Tavilon where the humans of the island live. The other inhabitants of the island live in the variouse types of habitats(such as dragans in the mountains and hippogriffs in the grassy plains, etc). The village is usually peaceful but there is the constant disturbance of the islands other inhabitants. Life here in Gallifre can be good if you let it. If you need protection tame one of the wild beasts of Gallifre.

[b]The village:
Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) Professor-layton-and-the-curious-village-20080205044344092_640w
Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) Ds_professorlayton_illu18
The Forest:
Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) Forest
Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) Forest_smaller

Note: For those who dont know what a hippogriff is: It has the head, wings and forelegs of an eagle but the bodyand hindlegs of a horse. (as seen on harry potter)

The Skelly:

Human Villagers:

Name:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Wife/Husband:
Pets:
name:
looks:
Personality:
Looks:
[img][/img]
Other:

Creature:

Name:
Crush:
Mate/Spouse:
Personality:
Looks:
[img][/img]
Other:

My Skellies:

Name: Vincent; goes by Vince
Crush: --
BF/GF:--
Wife/Husband:--
Personality:
Looks:
Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) Zero%2BKiryuu%2BVampire%2BKnight%2B%25252829%252529
Other:

Name: Kaos
Species: Hippogriff
Owner: None
Mate/Spouse: ---
Personality: He is a fierce fighter but he is pretty nice.
He has exellent hunting skills and is fast in there air
and on land.
Looks:
Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) Hippogriff_by_Silver_Iruka
Other:

Name: Alucard
Species: forest dragon
Owner: --
Mate/Spouse: --
Personality: Fierce, protective. Good hunter. Good tempered and doesnt fear humans.
Looks:
Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) Dragon_In_Forest
Other: Herbivore(Eats plants) He stays in the forest most of the time.

Name: Osamu
Species: He is a human-wolf hybrid
Owner: none
Crush: none
Mate/Spouse: none
Personality: He is a mysterious type. He keeps to himself.
Looks:
Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) Picture
Other: He is skilled in hand-to-hand combat, archery and sword fighting.
He is not the only one of his kind but they are rare.

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Tue May 24, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:49 pm

((can we post while you edit or do we have to wait until youare done?))
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Either..it doesnt matter. Cant really rp til im totally done but you can post. I have to finish my charries still.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:04 pm

((kk im on it))
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:27 pm

I think its done now ^-^ I'll prolly fix it up as i go.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Human

Name: Ava Jade Vale
Crush:none
BF/GF:none
Wife/Husband:none
Personality:Ava was a trusting young girl but her famil was taken from her by a illness and no one would take her in, and those that did were not kind. Years of hurt had turned her heart cold to others. All except YaBon her dragon. she found him as an egg and raised him. He is her shield from the hurtful world and he will always be there for her. Ava though now blind is a strong willed fighter and will not be talked down to by any other. At least not without a fight
Looks:
Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) 4049e410
Other:She is a dragon rider.

Yabon The Dragon.
Name:Yabon
Species:thunder dragon
Mate/Spouse:none
Personality:Yabon is a noble breed, but his tember can sometimes get the best of his decisions. Ava is the only human he trust around him and though sometimes he acts like a child he is very gentle when Ava tells him to. Though in stressful he is a monster man fear and respect just like most dragons.
Looks: up above.
Other: Ava is his rider.

Name: Thanatos
Species:Incubus. The male version of a Sucubui. Dark creatures that need life essence of other creatures in order to live. Crafty creatures and you would not want to corner this creature, expect a fight. With powers over emotions and lust they are hard to resist.
Owner:None and I dont plan on having one.
Crush:scoffs
Mate/Spouse:no
Personality:Thanatos is a very cold hearted person and chooses not to be around people unless he need their essence. Despite the tales he does not drain other creatures. He takes what he needs and leaves them weak. He is very smart and sometimes sarcastic. But if he ever truely falls in love he will put his life down for his lover without hesitation
Looks:
Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) Svanim10
Other:He goes by Thata, and he does have a tail that is like a basic demon tail and leather bat wings but he hides them both out of sight.

Name: Apolla
Species:Nymph, mythical creatures that embody nature some can even become plants
Owner:No one can own me
Mate/Spouse:ewwww
Personality:The daughter of Apollo and an elf Apolla has a firey and wild nature that gets her in trouble on numerous accounts. She is stubborn and strong willed, never accetping when she is wrong. Though she can be sweet once you get to know her more
Looks: (the red one)
Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) A_24310
Other: Apolla has control over fire and partly plant life. Because of her fire powers her skin temperture is higher than others.

Name: Artemis
Species:Nymph
Owner:umm no one
Mate/Spouse:im too young for marriage
Personality:Unlike her sister Artemis is rather calm and shy. She never speaks up unless she feels deeply about it. Artemis is not a fighter and prefers to keep things calm just like her. She is constantly following her sister afriad to be alone, but she doesnt realize how strong she really is.
Looks:(the blue one)
Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) A_24310
Other: Artemis is the Daughter of Posiden but she and Apolla share the same mother. Artemis controls water and ice and some plant life along with Apolla. Her skin is cooler than most because of her ice powers.

Last edited by Boxghost on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:23 pm

I'll join. Give me a sec to get my charries ready.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Meh Human Very Happy

Name: Tsumi Lee
Crush: Nope.
BF/GF: Nada.
Wife/Husband: Most likely no if I told you she did not have a damn boyfriend. =.=
Pets: No, not yet.
Personality: Tsumi is more mature about this whole place then her 'soon to be' odd friend, Yuki. She does not believe in mystical creatures until she sees one. Even though Yuki is one herself, she won't bring herself to believe it. Tsumi, is very cold-hearted and snappy at some times and is very secretive over her personal information. Despite that meaness of her's, she can be humorous and a little bit talkative. She is very excellent at archery so you'll usually find her with a giant bow and a bag of arrows with her.
Looks:

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) 2qwd36t

Meh Creatures.

Name: Charlie the Unicorn. Nah just kidding. 'Masumi...'
Species: Unicorn.
Owner: Kind of Tsumi but she's being a meany. >.<
Crush: No one.
Mate/Spouse: Eh?
Personality: Ho, ho. Masumi is very kind and generous. He is supa wise and will protect anyone who deems worthy of his protection. He can be stuck up sometimes and automatically suggest he's the leader in everything but that doesn't hide his sensitive side at all.
Looks:

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) 4glv7q

Name: Yuki Cho.
Species: I don't know what she is but it's the creature with the horns. It's not a goat. >.<
Owner: She's free I guess.
Crush: Nope.
Mate/Spouse: Nada.
Personality: Is getting lazy so let's just say she is hyper, very clumsy so she will trip every two seconds, forgetful(I think she's got amnesia) and bubbly.
Looks:

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) 5v7o6b

Name: Harley.
Species: Griffin. xD
Owner: No one.
Crush: Haha.
Mate/Spouse: =.=
Personality: Dies of laziness.
Looks:

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) Kf1phe
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Yabon streached out his wings as Ava pulled debree from his scales. A deep growl came from the dragon's throat as Ava ran a damp rag across hi scales to clean them. "Your nothing more than a big baby." Yabon scent currents of electricy through his scales and Ava laughed.

Thanatos closed his eyes and folded his fingers behind his head ready to fall asleep, yet he was restless. His tail flicked and slowly the Incubus sat up. His right eye colored lavender eye was dim against the night around him while his left crimson colored eye blazed to life.

Artemis raised the hem of her dress and waded through the cool lake. Apolla sat at the shore and played with tiny sparks of fire. The two nymps played with the their element in silence and said little, but as twins they did not need to speak much to get a point across.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:16 pm

“Tsumi-san, I brought you some fruit. Why don’t you stop practicing and come eat with the other villagers? We’re family after all.” The brave villager spoke and placed a home-made basket of fruit near her. The other villagers stopped what they were doing and looked over at Tsumi, waiting for what was going to happen next. Tsumi lowered her weapon and turned her head slowly to him. She stared at him with those gray, emotionless eyes of hers. The villager gulped silently and kneeled down to pick up an apple. Splat. The arrow went through his hand and it was stuck. Blood trickled down the villager’s hand and it began squirting out on Tsumi’s face. “Ah, uh….Tsumi…you’re hurting me….” He said weakly and tried to move his wounded hand away from her but she was not letting go of the arrow. “Did I say…I was done with my food?” She murmured and pulled the arrow out of his hand. She turned around and raised her weapon, continuing to shoot the targets. Her burgundy hair blew in the cool wind breeze and the blood still on her face…blew off.

The villagers began muttering and whispering about how she wasn’t human and why she would do that. This was her eighth time today, wounding someone’s hand. They just didn’t understand it. Was she really on their side?

Masumi watched the whole scene from a bush and shook his head in disappointment. He came here regularly just to see if Tsumi had changed but she was always like that. Hurting people. He snorted and turned around, trotting back to his home.

Yuki was in the forest doing her regular routine. She said ‘hi’ to the newly bloomed flowers and made flower crowns for herself. She began twirling around so happy and carefree that she didn’t even notice the big ditch near her. Luckily, Harley had taken a liking to her and swooped down before giving her a slight push out the way. She fell on the ground and giggled cutely. “Oof.” She stood up and dusted her jacket off of any fallen leaves that got on it. “I need to watch where I’m going, huh?” She looked at the ditch with wide eyes and then back at Harley. “I should stop getting into trouble but I can’t help it!” She squealed and continued twirling around.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Kaos saored high in the sky. He let out a loud screech for no apparent reason. He flew over the village. Only if you look closely could you tell he was not a bird.

Vince walked through the crowded village. Nothing interesting seemed to be going on.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:30 am

"Im bored beyond all reason Arte. We need to do something exciting." Apolla said with a frown as she tied her long dark brown hair back from her face with a black satin ribbon. Artemis gave her sister a mean look with her clear lake blue eyes. "Do not call me that Apolla. Im not a child." The water Nymph pouted and her twin stood to her feet at the bank of the lake. "Yes you are sister dear and what an adorable child you are." Artemis frowned and spalshed her sister. With control over water this splash became a tidal wave. Apolla was not worried instead she extended her own hand and flames extended from her fingers as if snakes and struck the wave leaving nothing but steam inbetween the two sister's. Artemis smiled, "We are twins Apolla. Even in every way." Apolla shrugged and her dusty scarlet eyes glittered with her smile. "Artemis that is not true. One of us will surpass the other. Only time will tell when." the two stared each other down and the wind tossled their long dark brown hair as if their unspoken words were the key to a fight that only they knew was coming.

Yabon lifted his head and flicked his tail as he stared into the sky. His dusty grey iris searched the clouds for the sound he heard but the figure was gone. Ava felt the shifting of her dragon and jumped down from his back. With a hand against his scales she walked her way to his front claws where her sword lay waiting. With praticed skill she was able to strap on her sword without the need of her sight. Yabon stood to his feet, he pushed Ava with his tail and the girl smiled as she stood still and her dragon circled her. Ava was able to hear Yabon due to his heavy steps but that was all she had to go by. Yabon swiped at her with his tail but as his scales brushed against the grass Ava was able to jump over his tail and smiled as she landed safely. Yabon roared happily and charged forward, Ava waited in the darkness that she saw and smiled as the earth rummbled beneath her feet. Ava moved out of the way and gripped the reins of Yabon's saddle and pulled herself up. Takeing her seat she felt the wind rush around her sending the electricty that flowed under her dragon's scales down into her core. "Let's go." Yabon opened his grey stone wings and took to the skies heading toward the village.

Thanatos made his desent down the large tree where he had taken his nap. His tail curled around his arm and he ran a hand through his shadow black hair yawning to drive away the sleep. He had been fighting back humans who wanted him as a pet. He scoffed at the thought, "An Incubus under the orders of a human." He yawned again and rubbed his right eye. "Im getting sluggish." He realized he was getting more dependent on physical actions and he figured it was because he was slated by simple kisses rather than how far some of his other kin take it. Truth be told Thanatos could stand being around others and he thought that his life was a joke. Hiding his tail Thanatos made his way toward the easiest source of prey. The human village.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:05 pm

The villagers seemed to act like nothing was going on right now from the giant shadow above the skies from Kaos or the danger that was soon to come. They were still shocked from what Tsumi did. Tsumi lowered her weapon yet again and could already tell what was going to happen but she did not care. The truth was she hated it here for some reason and she felt like she didn't belong. "Tsumi-san, do you see the shadow in the sky?" A young village boy asked her, oblivious to the fact she almost took someone's hand off. She glanced at him and sighed slightly. "Yes, I do. I suggest you take your parents and hide in your small house until I tell you it's safe." She was unsure that being in your home was safe but it was not her problem after all.

"But what about you?" He grabbed onto her brown jacket that seemed to always be hanging off her shoulders. Tsumi flinched when he had touched her but she shook her head. "I'll be fine. Just tell the other people the same thing." She kneeled down to pick up the apple that had dried blood on it. Biting it, she shoved it to the village boy and began walking through the crowd. The boy stared at the apple for a minute and then cupped his hands around his mouth, yelling that everyone should get in their houses.

Yuki plopped down on the ground from all the twirling around. She yawned slightly and took the flower crown off her head. "Isn't that way the way to the village? I heard by Masumi that he went there all the time just to see some girl." She said to Harley who was lapping up some cool water from a small stream. "Should we find out who this girl is, Harley-sama?" She questioned and stood up just to fall back down again. "Oops. Hehe, I guess I'm still as bubbly as ever or is it that I'm clumsy? No, maybe it's because I have these weird horns." She got up and made sure to not fall over again. "Onward to the village. March, march, march!" She began marching towards there.

If Griffins could do sweat-drops anime style then Harley just did a few. He just stared at this random, little girl. She was so creepy that it scared him sometimes. He shook his head and followed after her while his tail swayed back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Apolla grew bored just staring at her sister and leaned against a tree. Soin enough the tree's branches moved and took hold of the young girl. "Artemis, cut it out." The blue eyed girl held up her hands in surrender. "Its not me." Apolla's skin spiked as her anger grew and her hands soon were engulfed in flames as she pressed them against the bark off the tree. The tree released the young nymph. "Ouch!. That was not needed." Apolla looked at the tree in shock as it began to morph into a woman. The green leaves became soft life hair and the blossing flowers scattered against the green colored locks gave and odd but peaceful look to the girl brown tree tinted skin. her arms were wrapped in vines as well as her legs and her eyes swayed with the color of the morning sun. Her clothing consisted of a simple green dress that ripple with her graceful movements, but the beauty before the twins only made Apolla frown. "What do you want Gale." The tree Nymph laughed though to the world it like a silver bell sound, to Apolla it might was well be a tortured rabbit. "I just came to see how the twins are going. You are both alive I see." Apolla glared and took a step forward but stopped feeling her sister's gaze drilling into her head. "Whatever Gale. Are you some human hunters play thing right now." The older Nympth pouted and placed a hand on her slender hips. "Dont talk dow to me half breed." Apolla cringed. "I could beat up down without even trying. Dont test me." The heat that radiated from Apolla's temperture sizzled against the cool air and Gale smiled. "Face it your just a hot head with a god for a dad and a worthless elf." Apolla near about lost it. Without thought she charged as Gale and tackled her to the floor. Her fist gather flames of blue fire and she repeatedly struck Gale in the face. Her rage was a blur and the hard bone structure turned to mud beneth her blow. "Apolla stop it." Apolla froze at her sister uncomfotable cold touch and stared at the nymph under her. The once beautiful face and covered in blood and almost unreconizable. Apolla didnt even have time to think as Artemis pulled her away. They kept walking until they were far from the lake and far from Gale. "I dont regret what I did. Im not a half breed. Shes the one with a worthless human mother. Mine was...mine was." Tears fell from her scarlet colored eyes but they turned to steam as they touched her cheek. In truth Apolla and artemis knew nothing of their mother, she died while they were still young and some blame the twins because of their powers. "I wanted to tourch her." Artemis pulled her hand away and her eyes held pain. Apolla instantly cooled and looked at her sister's hand. Her once pale white palms were red with burn welts. Artemis pulled her hand away and held it to her chest. "You always said I needed some color to my skin." Apolla punched her sister lightly in the arm. "Not what I ment dummy."

Yabon landed on the outskirts of the village and his wings sent a gust there the air. He turned his neck to give Ava a look she would not be able to see so he clicked hie tounge to the roof of his mouth. "I know were are here." Ava said coldly. Yabon knew not to take it as a reaction to himself it was just the village. They treated as a helpless child when she more than capable of fighting with a sword, very well in fact. And walking through town without help. Yabon even believe that if she wasnt blind she would be worse off. "Yabon where is everyone?" The lighting dragon looked around noticing no one was around, tending livestock or gawking at him. He didnt care much but he was starting to get hungry and he clicked his tounge again. Ava sighed and dismounted her dragon. "All you even think about it food."

Thanatos was taking his time to the village as if trying to think of a plan. Not that his needed one. His powers were rather strong for someone of his oung age, but he was thought things through. He lifted his head at the light voice heading his way and getting louder. What was it saying? march march? He smiled wondering who it was and hoping it was a girl that way his trip could be cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Yuki continued marching knowing she was getting closer to the village by how treeless the forest was getting. Seeing a figure in front of her, she smiled widely thinking it was Masumi. “Hey Masumi! Are you going to the village again to see that girl you always blabber about?” She waited for his response but it never came so she stomped up to him. Grabbing his hand, she began pulling it but soon realized it wasn't a hoove.

Tsumi was satisfied to see that all the villagers were in their homes. She stopped walking and turned in the direction of the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:54 pm

((applejack your kittehs are sooooo cute))

Thanatos tilted his head at the name the girl called him. Masumi? As she came closer he could not pick out what species she was but she wasnt human due to he horns on her head. His different colored eyes opened in suprise. "Um, nice to meet you to." He said with a calm smile despite how he felt about how close she was. "Im not Masumi. Thanatos."

Yabon flicked his tail and laid himself on the ground. He turned and caught sight of another human girl. He blinked his ash colored eyes and tilted his head to the side as if trying to remember who she was. He clicked his tounge as if to greet her. He rested his massive head in between his claws and waited for Ava.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:15 pm

(Thank you!)

Yuki blinked at few times at Thanatos and slowly let go of his hand. She stepped back a little and bowed in apology before speaking. “I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else.” She gave herself a facepalm, muttering how stupid she was. “Yuki is my name....” She mumbled and noticed his different colored eyes once she looked up at him.

Tsumi seen that the dragon had noticed her and heard the click from it's tongue. She smiled a tad bit and glanced over to where the livestock was held, as if she was telling the dragon where they were. She knew the villagers would be in distraught to see their livestock gone but as usual...she was not going to care.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:42 pm

Thanatos smiled and suprisingly it was a real one. "Its fine. So Yuki where are you headed off two in such a pleasent mood?" He took a step forward and snaked his arm around her waist. She was adorable he had to admit so Thanatos was having second thoughts about taking some of her life, but he wouldnt take much just for her.

Yabon looked in the same direction the girl did and he could here the cows from the inside. He wanted to stick his head inside but he knew Ava would be mad, but as minutes passed it was getting harder to resist. finally he stood up and and walked over to the barn and pulled open the door. The livestolk paniced and tried to run but Yabon blocked the only exit. He opened his jaws and snatched up a cow. He closed the barn with his tail and happily walked back to the patch of grass where he was laying down. Ava came back to Yabon empty handed and sniffed the air. "Yabon did you kill a cow?" Yabon clicked his tounge and Ava shook her head. "The town butcher was closed. So I guess its ok." Yabon looked over to the girl and nodded his head in thanks before going back to eat his kill.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:00 pm

Yuki tilted her head to the side in confusion already forgetting where she was headed to. “I think to the village...?” She questioned more like answered. “Oh yes to the village. I'm trying to find someone.” She said feeling more confident about her answer.

Harley watched the two especially Thanatos. He hid himself in the dense bushes a little farther away but not too far. He wanted to be a distance where he could quickly respond to Yuki if she was in danger.

Tsumi nodded to the dragon in return and looked over at the girl who appeared to be about Tsumi's age. She was just about to head back to her home until she felt a tug on her jacket. It was that village boy from earlier. “Are they here to attack us?” He looked up at Tsumi who shook her head no. “Go back to your home. I didn't say it was safe yet, now did I?” She tapped her index finger on the tip of the arrow and from that little action...he ran back home.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Kaos landed in a small feild near the village. He folded his wings at his sides and stood looking around. He knew he had been noticed and watched the village. He let out a loud screech. Did the humans fear him? Probably, so but he did not care.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Tsumi looked over at the creature who just arrived. She tilted her head to the side wondering, if the livestock was gone why did another come? She twitched a tad bit when it screeched and raised her weapon, pointing towards it. She wasn't planning on shooting it. She just wanted to see how it would react.

Last edited by Apple-Jack on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Yabon crunched down on the bones of the cow and smoke emerged from his nostrals due to his full stomach. Ava turned her head toward the direction of the voice wondering who it was. Yabon turned his head at the strange creature but as it screeched he responded with a hiss and lighting sparked in his maw as he blocked Ava from the creature.

Thanatos laced his fingers through Yuki's and nodded as he understood her words. "Prehaps I could help. What this person's name?" He raised Yuki's fingers to his lips and gave each finger a light chaste kiss.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:48 pm

((Kaos is is a hippogriff))

Kaos looked at Tsumi and flinched a little as she raised her weapon. He glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:57 pm

((Ok cause I was confused that's why I said creature XD))
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:58 pm

((Thats why i decided to clarify..A.J. was sayin dragon Razz))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next