Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Sorry Im replying so late. I didnt know you were on Razz

Kaos glanced over his shoulder at them and continued to walk. It seemed as if the unicorn was leaving the girl behind. He tried to convince himself that the girl wasnt his responsibility as he walked away. I doubt he would leave her behind anyway since he seemed like he cared for the girl but then..he had apparently left her alone before He shook his head.
Its none of my buisness what goes on between them.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:54 pm

"Very well then. I'll be back to come get you. It seems you prefer that thing over me. I understand." Masumi left.

Yuki tilted her head to the side and sighed lowly. She turned a different way from everyone else and left as well.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Kaos walked around aimlessly. He had nothing to do and no ideas. Finally he found a small clearing and lay down with a sigh. He stretched his wings and looked around the area.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:48 am

Remilia? Where is yewz!? >.<
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:17 pm

I'm here. Will poof up here occasionally.

Tsumi used her hand as a visor from the harsh sunlight. She was not making any progress with whatever the heck she was supposed to be doing.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:21 am

Kaos lay in a shady spot under a tree. He yawned and stretched, eventually dozing off.

Okay. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I didn't see that you had been on.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:57 pm

((Hmm.. I miss this rp.. Anyway.. Bumping passed the spam))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7