Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~+Black Shining Wolves+~ Accepting-semi-lit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXFallen-OneXx
Newbster
Newbster

~+Black Shining Wolves+~ Accepting-semi-lit Empty
PostSubject: ~+Black Shining Wolves+~ Accepting-semi-lit   ~+Black Shining Wolves+~ Accepting-semi-lit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:01 pm

..............The Annoying but Necessary Rules..............
One thing first. Lets keep it literate while roleplaying. I can live with ooc being text talk okay? Also don't godmod. Drives me a little loco. don't be your own mate since it's boring to do that. Razz Last few thoughts.... keep it somewhat real, and pg-13. have fun!!

Story of the Alpha~
I travel through the pitch black darkness of the cave thinking of seasons come and gone. Looking back I can almost re-live the life I had as a pup in the rolling hills of my homeland and the relative simplicity of being the daughter of a Beta pair. Flashing forward to when I was a teen, I recall the shrieks of my brother as he is killed unmercifully by my father for negligence and treason; a crime of which he was not guilty. By that time my father had become insane as he was weighed down with the packs needs and the grave times that we faced without our true alpha, who had died of hunger. Again moving forward I flash to my escape from the many young brutes that my father had put upon me, hoping in his sick and twisted ways that I would become a queen of some sort. At the very last moment I gave up on my home and my life, leaving for a safe haven in which I could actually call home again. I’m there now.
+Skelly+

Name:
Nickname:
Friends: ?
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Rank Wanted:
Dreams: (not necessary)
History: (needed)
Personality:
Looks: (need description, but pics are allowed)
~+Ranking+~
Alpha Female: Denali
Alpha Male: earn it...

Beta Female: Nope
Beta Male: Nope

Lead Fighter: Earn it
Fighters: Dante

Healers:

Lead Huntress:
Hunters:

Lead Tracker:
Trackers:

Lead Sentinel: Coren
Sentinels:

Omega: Celia *to be respected!*

Rogues:

Pups:
Back to top Go down
xXFallen-OneXx
Newbster
Newbster

PostSubject: My wolves   ~+Black Shining Wolves+~ Accepting-semi-lit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:07 pm

~Name: Denali
Nickname: denali
Closest Friends: Dante
Crush: No.
Mate: no
Pups: NO.
Dreams: I want to live a simple and happy life to be honest.
History: (story up top)
Personality: I am fairly quiet, with a pleasant temper as well that doesn’t get out of hand too often. If you ask me a stupid question though, I will be sure to fire a harsh response back at you. (bad habit) Last thing, I tend to be very loyal to my pack and alpha as long as they are completely sane.
Looks: Cinnamon on her back, eventually turning to white on her stomach. Lanky frame. medium-large build. Yellow eyes. back legs are covered in scars.

Name: Dante
Nickname:
Friends: Denali
Crush: no
Mate: no
Pups: no
Rank Wanted:
Dreams:
History: Dante never had a good life. His pack kicked him out at an early age thinking he was a threat, and he learned early on to be mean and often cruel to others.
Personality: Solitary, unhappy, mean.
Looks: A deep black with scars on his muzzle Yellow eyes.

Name: Coren
Nickname:
Friends: Celia
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Rank Wanted:
History: He and celia were chased from territory to territory, never accepted. until they came here.
Personality: Quiet, watchful
Looks: large framed, light brown fur, yellow eyes.

Name: Celia
Nickname:
Friends: Coren
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Rank Wanted:
History: Same as Corens
Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, happy
Looks: a light silver-grey, small frame, yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: ~+Black Shining Wolves+~ Accepting-semi-lit   ~+Black Shining Wolves+~ Accepting-semi-lit I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:40 pm

name: bella
nickname: n/a
friends: none
crush: none
mate: killed my pups, died after i got revenge
pups: had one litter but all died
dream: to find a family that loves me and to stay in one permanent place
story: i was orphaned as a pup when i watched my parents killed by other wolves in a territory skirmish. i then ran and became a loner. then i met my ex mate and had three pups with him. after he killed them because of insanity, i led him to his death and watched him die painfully. i now wander alone and want a place to call home.
personality: quiet, alert of everything, has a heart of steel and a mind of gold (meaning im very smart)
looks: slightly undersized tan wolf with purple swirls lining my back and on my tail. has purple eyes that flash when an idea comes to mind. i have sharp jaws that can hold to anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~+Black Shining Wolves+~ Accepting-semi-lit   ~+Black Shining Wolves+~ Accepting-semi-lit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~+Black Shining Wolves+~ Accepting-semi-lit
Page 1 of 1