Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.

Go down 
+4
Nicole-Is-Ni-Hao
Boxghost
Wolfeh
EpiclyErik
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Spark sprang into action. She launched off the branch and flew straight at the big vulture-like bird, eyes flashing like lightning and mouth open slightly, front claws outstretched.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:08 pm

Naphiro was in the clearing as the bird attacked. Several wolves were scattering across the clearing and into dens. Naphiro launched himself off his rock and at the bird as it attacked a wolf that was cowering below it.
"What the hell?" Kraitos launched himself out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Snarling, Spark landed on the bird and dug her claws into its back, both as an attack and simply to stabilize herself. She bit down hard right in between its shoulder and neck, and kept holding despite the blood that started to ooze from the wound.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Kraitos sunk his teeth into one of the bird's wings as Naphiro got the other.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:20 pm

She lifted her head and unhooked her claws from its skin, then pierced it again in different places, and bit down on it neck again. She crouched and flexed her paws to hold on when it tilted backward.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Bella stayed on the tree branch as she hated to fight. she paced around and watched with wide eyes. another came down from the sky at her, making her spread her wings and fly up "guys guys theres more!!" it grabbed her tail and screeched. she bent her head back and bit down on its neck
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Spark looked up and shouted, "Bella!" She unhinged herself from the vulture and took off after the one attacking Bella. She latched onto one of its wings with her teeth and claws, not bothering to flap her own wings, so she weighed it down and kept it from flapping that wing, and with that, kept it from flying. She started to drag it downwards.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:44 pm

(Erik, i might as well tell ya know, since i might not have time later... my little sister wants to join, but she doesn't have an email, so she's just gonna use my account, kay? :3)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:48 pm

Kraitos growled as he pulled on the birds wing. He saw the other bird going towards Bella and ran to help her. He launched himself at it biting into it's leg.
Naphiro finished off the first bird with quick twist of it's neck.

( that's fine.. But why not just make her an email? e.e it doesn't take long to do?)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:56 pm

With the weight of two wolves and being unable to flap one wing, the bird was falling out of the sky. Spark was ripping and tearing at the wing with bloody fangs.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:57 pm

(well, i could, but she's not supposed to talk to strangers. really, i'm not allowed to either, cause some 40 year old guy might come to my house and kidnap me if i give out my address... which i don't do. I never do. but, because i'm just a kid, i'm not taken seriously by my parents when i say that. so yeah, technically we shouldn't rp on here at all, so her making an email for something she's not allowed to do... not really the best reason.)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:03 pm

(Ah, I see.. Well I guess that makes sense.)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:05 pm

(x3 that ended up being longer than i expected. I didn't mean to lecture you)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:13 pm

(Nah, it's cool. I understand. My parents were the same way for a while.)

Kraitos looked at the metal on the birds foot as he bit into it. These weren't wild birds. They couldn't be. So where did they come from?
Naphiro was thinking the same thing as he looked at the dead bird in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Bella winced because the bird was still latched onto her tail. she kicked out with a hind leg making it let go and she glided down to the ground
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Kraitos got clawed in the face by the birds other foot as it struggled to get free.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:41 pm

After tearing one wing almost to shreds, Spark let go of the bird for a second and latched onto its stomach. She raked her claws down its belly, leaving long bloody gashes, then climbed up to its neck and tore out its throat with her mouth, killing it.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Kraitos let go of the bird. He looked at it, mostly at the metal blades on its feet, "Hmm.." He looked in the direction they had come from.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Spark fell backwards off the bird and tossed her head, throwing the throat away. She flipped around and spread her wings, then flew over to Bella. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:00 pm

(dang it, she was on a minute ago...)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:02 pm

(I know she was >_< she keeps doing that)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:12 pm

(puppeh time >:l)
Name: Navi
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Pups: is one
Rank Wanted: doesn't have a preference.
Personality: Navi is usually a sweet, giggly, bubbly kind of person, but easy to insult and upset. Like all pups she is often energetic and playful, but she is also well-mannered and thoughtful and and tries to think things over before she speaks.
Looks:
A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 Pww110

(i realize this might not be the best time to post it, but i wanted to get it on the site a.s.a.p. so is this okay?)

Last edited by rmf711 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Naphiro walked around the clearing, checking the wolves in the pack for injuries. He then made circles around the clearing.

(seems all good to me c:)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:28 pm

(yay ^w^)

Spark latched on to the body of the bird and started to bring it down. After a few minutes of hard labor to not let it drop or fall too quickly, she set it down next to the clearing. She jumped down to the ground and collapsed, panting. She rested for a minute, then stood up and looked at the corpse.

Navi limped towards the smell of wolves in front of her. She had been attacked by one of the birds too, and she only managed to escape by hiding in a convenient hollow of a tree. While in the hole though, it had pecked at her with its huge sharp beak and had injured her side and leg pretty bad. She hoped the wolves would provide more saftey than a tree could.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:40 pm

Naphiro sat with a stern and thoughtful expression. He looked at the birds. "Is anyone else curious about why the birds have metal on their feet?" He pointed with a paw. "Cause they don't get those themselves."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next