Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.

Go down 
+4
Nicole-Is-Ni-Hao
Boxghost
Wolfeh
EpiclyErik
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Kovu yawned and streached before curling against Lavi and sleeping.

Nila looked up at the sky above her head before laying down on the earth and resting her chin in her paws. Her wings were tucted close to her side and she slowly drifted into a slight sleep.

Taigen knew of the two-legs that roams the woods in search of wolves. "Yes, because it always is an exciting event. Fighting to the death." As the sun lowered her eyes deep green hue reflected a floresent gold adgjusting to the growing dark
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:42 pm

After a few moments Naphiro fell asleep. His wings folded neatly at his sides.
He nods. "The two-legs are odd creatures..with their foolish games and the things they use as entertainment.." he glanced around noticing the coming darkness then turns and walks away. "We should get back to the pack..the night hasnt been to safe lately.."
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:10 am

As night fell over the horizon, the woods became awfully quiet. But there was only one creature who was out there, lurking. Akei loved this time of day seeing as no one would ever find her in the dense bushes laid about in the woods. She padded firmly through the woods, following a faint deer scent.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Kraitos ran towards the direction of the cave the pack lived in. The night was quiet except for the occasional chirp of crickets.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Akei stopped. She knew that tonight she wasn't the only one out here. She shook her head and smirked slightly. Why was she acting so tense like this? There was nothing to be afraid of except faling into a ditch or trap. She continued her stroll down the path.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:01 pm

Kraitos stopped. He heard something not to far off. He lifted his head and sniffed; another wolf. Shaking his head he continued walking. "Its nothing "
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:57 pm

A fawn jumped out of the bushes near Kraitos and disappeared into the darkness of the night. Akei was the one who scared it and of course she was on it's trail. She also jumped out of the bushes and came to a stop when she caught a glimpse of the other wolf. She crouched down lowly and made sure to not make the slightest sound.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Kraitos was slightly startled by the sudden appearence of the deer. "what the..." He looked around for what ever had scared it. Seeing nothing he sniffed. "Another wolf?" The sent was close but he saw nothing. Staying alert he walked on.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:47 pm

What are you doing Akei? Are you showing fear? Heh, heh. Just pad on along...worrying about nothing. She nodded to herself and walked out from her hiding spot. Sniffing the air, she picked up the scent of the same fawn and sprinted after it. It was getting really late and she needed to hurry and catch her meal before going back to her nicely built home. I wonder why another wolf would be out here at this time of day? Don't they know there's rouges and those monsters things. She shook her head and sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:29 pm

Taigen opened one eye and watched at Kraitos left. She did not wish to follow, she wanted to sleep. Honestly she wanted to just be back with her pack, but they were gone now. Killed or burned in flames. She growled to herself for trusting the wolves that betrayed her familes and she squeezed her eyes closed hopeing to rid her mind of the memory.

Kovu shook out his pelt and stummbled around clueless of the dangers night allowed. Fireflies glowed and he chased them barking happily. He caught a bug in his mouth but quickly spit it out because of the horrid taste. He whiped his tounge with his paw and coughed.

Nila spread her wings as she glided through the air. Tucking them close to her spine she began her decent and she opened them again to slow her desent and landed gently on a tree branch and the leaves rustled with her movements. She gently blew at the spider and it chased the spider away. She twirled her tail around the webbing and jumped back to the ground. She had to get a large amount of supplies in order to be prepaired for anything that may happen
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Akei caught a glimpse of the fawn. She crouched down and made sure none of her tails would wildly start wagging on their own. It was kind of difficult to control that many tails at the same time. She waited until it turned it's head and pounced on it, lashing her sharp claws unto it's skin. She bit it's neck and moved her weight over to one side so the fawn would stumble over. Thankfully, her tails gave her the advantage. After a few minutes of suffocating it, she released it's neck and just sat there. Swaying her tails back and forth, she licked her bloody muzzle.

Last edited by Apple-Jack on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Naphiro awoke with a yawn. He looked around him and saw kovu chasing fireflies. He laughed softly and saw the others still sleeping or wondering about. He put his head in his paws and just watched.

Kraitos finally got to the rest of the pack. He lay on the ground and folded his wings close to him.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Finishing her meal, Akei strolled back to her home which was a dense cave covered in grass. She made her way inside and and laid down, thinking about what she was going to do now. Food. She needed more food and supplies and of course she knew the perfect place to get some. Padding out of her home, she sprinted toward a nearby pack she happened to find and began to lurk.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Naphiro's ears pricked at a sound in the distance. He lifted his head and glanced around. Kraitos also heard it and sniffed, recognizing the wolf sent from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Akei peeked through a bush and scanned the area, making sure it was alright for her to come out. She took her head out the bush and decided to use a different approach. She didn't want to risk being ambushed after all. Picking up the same wolf's scent as before, she raised one of her tail's slightly.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Kraitos lay still, and alert. Someone has been following me.... Naphiro watched Kraitos curiously, he saw how tnce he was. Hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Akei crouched down and began to silently sneak inside the pack grounds from a place she thought no one would ever look at. She kept her eye on the two wolves who caught her scent as she made her way to wherever the food and supplies for her home would be located at.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Both Kraitos and Naphiro stood. They watched the movement in the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Akei saw what she was looking for. She abandoned the food thing and focused on getting some kind of protection for her shelter. Her ears perked up in the two wolves direction.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:35 pm

The two wolves crept slowly into Akei's direction.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:01 pm

Akei stopped and turned her whole body in the direction of them. She raised all of her tails in the air and slid the half eaten meat and supplies closer to her.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:25 pm

The two wolves looked at her and growled.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Akei eyed them carefully and then smirked slightly. She lowered her tails and dipped her head, playing the submissive trick on the two. If both brutes let down their guard then she could make a run for it or something like that. "Is there something you want?" She questioned before taking a step back.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:33 pm

Naphiro growled. "Youre in our territory and you ask what I want?" He took a step closer not falling for her submissive trick. "I think I should be asking if there is something you want..." He narrowed his eyes in a glare. Kraitos stood beside him.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Akei looked at Naphiro. "Oh this is your territory? I thought this was all of ours." She said, grinning a tad bit before glancing over at Kraitos. "And I already have what I want so you can carry own and do what packs do, I suppose." She eyed her things and then at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next