Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.

Go down 
+4
Nicole-Is-Ni-Hao
Boxghost
Wolfeh
EpiclyErik
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:13 pm

They both snarled at her. "Just leave and dont make this any worse then it has to be", Naphiro said with a low growl.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:22 am

Name: Spark
Crush: <Update> Naphiro
Mate: Doesn't have a mate, but wants one
Pups: N/A
Rank Wanted: fighter
Personality: Usually pretty happy, though randomly Spark's mood might swing and she will become very depressed or extremely angry (often for no reason). She doesn't have a pack, though she really wants to be in one. She is a fierce fighter though sometimes she will get carried away while attacking. She enjoys being called Sparky or Sparks ^.^
Looks:
A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 Me_spa15
Is dis okay? :3

Last edited by rmf711 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:00 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:54 am

Yush. Ish be okie :3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:56 am

sweet :3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:02 am

Spark was flying around above the forest. She had just eaten, she'd been sleeping well recently, and she hadn't had a bipolar-like mood swing in a while, so she was feeling good. For a moment she closed her eyes and breathed deeply, enjoying the sensation of wind on her face.
As she flew, she noticed the sound of a few growls from below, and debated if she should investigate. She decided not to and flew on.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:31 am

(since I haven't done this rp in a while and the other people I typically RPed with don't even come on anymore, may as well just restart.. Also, I may be a little rusty cuz I haven't done this rp in a while xP)

Naphiro yawned and stretched his paws out in front of him before standing and walking out of the den. Blinking at the change of lighting, he looked up as he noticed a shadow move across the ground. "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:35 am

(lol okay, works for me)
Spark folded her wings slightly and began her descent. She glided down and landed gently on the top bow of a tree. She climbed down, then shook out her wings of a couple leaves that had caught in them.
She sniffed the air, and tensed. She smelled another wolf near by.

Last edited by rmf711 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:40 am

Curious, he walked on further in the direction of the shadow, his nose telling him it was another wolf. With his wings folded neatly at his sides, he ran swiftly and silently through the trees, his eyes watching the trees.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:42 am

Quickly, she looked up and around herself, seeking a hiding spot. She then realized, The wolf would find me anyway, probably. Why even bother hiding? So she stood her ground, though she kept her wings half open and raised, prepared for a hasty departure if needed.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:53 am

(I have to go for a while. I'll be back later this afternoon)

With a sudden thrust of his wings, he launched himself into the air and with careful, skilled movements he landed on the branch just above the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:56 am

(alright, I can handle a few hours without rp if i have to Wink)

Startled, Spark jumped back reflexively when the other wolf came into her view. She stared up at him in the branches, then relaxed slightly. She was still wary, but the wolf didn't seem very hostile. She remained silent, watching him.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:59 pm

Naphiro eyed the wolf intently. Looking her over carefully and after deciding she wasn't a threat, he relaxed slightly but remained alert. "Hmm.." He watched her for a moment as he pondered over what to say. "Who are you and why are you here?" He tried to maintain his appearance of authority as he looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:08 pm

She hesitated, then tried to muster up all the pride she had and stood tall. She didn't want to be thought of as an inferior. "My name is Spark. I was just flying around; I've been looking for a pack. Why?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:18 pm

"You're in my territory." His eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:20 pm

She blinked. "I wasn't aware of that; I flew down from the very peak of the northern woods. I've never been to these parts before." She hesitated again, then queried, "May I ask who you are?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:30 pm

He adjusted himself on the branch, his wings stretched out a little to keep his balance. "Naphiro.. Alpha in these parts of the woods."
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:34 pm

"Mm." She sat down, looking up at Naphiro. She wasn't really sure what to say, so she didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:39 pm

He looked down at her, checking her over one more time. "Hmm.. What sort of skills do you have?" Thinking of his small pack, he figured a new member could be helpful.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Pleased, she replied, "Well, I'm a strong flyer, and I'm good in a fight, and I can scent out prey from a mile away." She shuffled her wings slightly and curled her tail around herself.
(sorry, i gotta go for a little while, but I'll be back soon)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:00 pm

"Hmmm.." He gave a small approving nod. "Those are all very useful skills... I think we could use you in our pack.." He smiled a bit.
(okay. About to eat anyway)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:26 pm

She grinned. I knew coming down here would be worthwhile, she thought. Her tail wagged slightly.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Naphiro smiled, "Alright.. Follow me then." He leaped off the tree branch and floated carefully down to the ground. Before taking off running, he waited for her to catch up and follow.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm

Spark stood and bounded after him, eager to meet the pack.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:48 pm

(I'm gonna have to go again in a little bit)

Naphiro guided her through the trees and eventually to a small, circular clearing with a few dens around the edge. "I'm sure there are some that are still asleep but here's the pack.." In the small area, there were a few wolves scattered around. Some had wings and some didn't. "Kraitos, over there, he's our hunter but he's not quite friendly so approach with caution.." He continued naming a few of the other wolves and their ranks.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:52 pm

(Alrighty then.)

Spark made an effort to try to remember all the names. She eyed Kraitos cautiously, then turned back to Naphiro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next