Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.

Go down 
+4
Nicole-Is-Ni-Hao
Boxghost
Wolfeh
EpiclyErik
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am

(um.. assuming you mean anything to hurt herself, no. not as far as i'm aware of...)

Navi landed and shook her fur of a little bark that had stuck to it, then threw herself at Bella, latching onto her neck and trying to tackle her.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:38 am

(at least not yet. ._. i'm worried for her.)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:07 pm

(wow.. I missed quite a bit while I was out with my mom ._. I hope everything is alright)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:15 pm

(me too ._. rali won't come out of her room. the scary thing is i can never tell if she's serious or not when she says she feels like dying. there have been times when she came close ._. well, not really that close, but still way too close.)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:20 pm

(yeah.. I know how it is. My little sister has depression and is a self harmer.. So I know how you feel... And I'm not even going to try to count the number of times I've had to talk people out of suicide.. :/ So, really, I know how it is..)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:22 pm

(it's really scary when someone you love does it ._.)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:24 pm

(Yeah, it is.. It's terrifying.)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:31 pm

(i'm so scared for her right now >.< just as i was with Nick when he had all his problems... i don't know what to do! rali's like my best friend. i thought the cutting had been terrifying, but if she committed suicide...)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:33 pm

(ermagersh she came downstairs o_o imma go give her the biggest hug i can give her, brb)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:37 pm

(It's a terrifying thought.. I know.. And there's not a lot of things that can be done to prevent such a thing.. Usually therapy and medications.. Sometimes talking with friends.. The fact that someone so young would even consider something like that that.. It's awful.. And okay. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 pm

(*cough* is it normal that i havent been able to focus on anything today because im worried about sparky? Literally. My mom was talking to me earlier and i had to ask her to repeat it because i heard none of it ._.)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:04 pm

(yeah, I would say it's normal. I've done the same thing. In school even. So, yeah. Perfectly normal.)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:24 pm

(hi... we just had a sort of family meeting. we all sat together on the couch and talked with rali. at first she wouldn't speak, but then she burst into tears and started talking... many hugs were given in the last hour or so... she's feeling better now. she was actually smiling at the end.)
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:26 pm

(i wont ask what happened, but she's good now and that soothes my mind ._.)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:26 pm

(Well, that's good. ⌒.⌒ It's good to hear that she's feeling better)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:27 pm

(we sat and prayed together, and Nick played us a song on his mp3... it's actually You're Not Alone, the one that rali quoted as her signature. but really, the song is about not giving up and Christ being there for us and stuff like that... there are a couple sad lines, but the majority of it is- well, i suppose you could say inspirational.)

-------

https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=562
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40