Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept

Go down 
+3
Loli-Rain
hyperbrit
EpiclyErik
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

Location : Bay City, Michigan there has to be a better place to be then here :/

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Erik- i know right o.O plus i don't even like know half of the stuff on that show

"Ok, so if I want to watch t.v. I need to set some sort of guard up? so something like this." I thought for a moment and then soon tinny needle like spikes appared all over my body.

yes XD i had a smart idea!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Brit- ikr..Its just a bunch of random crap that i dont even see how anyone would know...

He stood and looked at her for a moment. "Hmm. That could work..But something bullet proof would be safer because.." He turned to the window and pointed to a building that wasnt too far off, "That would be a convenient plcae for someone with a sniper" He chuckled. "Trust me..I've played enough video games."

Lol. That was a very smart idea..Now we can get her involved with the rp. Razz
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Erik-This guy name Chris, that use to be in our grade but then got bootted up a grade might know them all lol like it was after a lock in in middle school and we had both walked out and i was like oohh pretty sunset and he went off saying that it wasn't pretty just a bunch of pullution and just and was like >.> don't ruin it

"I don't know if i can change my skin into anything else, I will have to try." I smoothed my skin out and looked out the window and moved away from it. "great, now I'm going to have to move to a new room."

hehe i'm happy XD Lol....puppy eyes time!!!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Brit- Thats what i would call a buzzkill...I hate people that get overly technical about stuff..Like my friend trevor...He has an odd logic for everything and no matter what you come up with he has something else to try and make his point..even when hes obviously wrong...

Devin chuckled and walked away from the window. "I would assume theyre not trying to kill you though...If they havent already.." He thought for a moment. "If youve been unaware of even the possibilty of a person with a sniper then they would of taken advantage of that" He shrugged.

lolz. XD

I gtg. Dads bein mean. Bye Brit.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Erik-I know!!! those kinds of people aren't that fun v.v like i'd be all happy about something and the next moment i'm all sad v.v

"But they can use tranquilzirs and I think we can guess I'm not very good at staying aware of things." I smirked and sat in a chair and crossed my legs.

^_^

awes :/ byes Erik
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:46 pm

UGH when i just get on!!! >_< Bye Erik

"Hey Blake do you want a sandwich?" He ask friendly.
Back to top Go down
Loli-Rain
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Loli-Rain

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Kia's tummy hurts D:
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:58 pm

And why does kia's tummy hurt? And kkkkiiiiaaaaaa *gives puppy eyes*
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:39 am

Blake smiled and shrugged. "Sure"

"Very true...And yeah. I proved that myself" Devin smirked.

Brit- Ikr...They can totally ruin almost any good moment.

PS:
Sorry i havent been on in a few days. I'm at kyle's house. Razz
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:05 pm

"Ha, ha." I mocked laughed and crinkled my nose at you.

Erik-and it's fine, I was babysitting >.< which I kind of fail at, I tried to put my cousin to bed at 8.....she's didn't go to bed until a little after 12:30 v.v
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Devin chuckled and sat down on the couch.

Brit-lol. that is an extreme fail...I need to get a babysitting job or something..i need to earn some $$$
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:08 pm

I crossed my arms and leaned back against the chair. "It's not really my fault that I can't really pay attention...it's just...I don't know." I gave a small sigh.

Erik-She hates me!! It's not my fault! my mom ddidn't believe me until I told my little cousin that aunt susie (my mom) was going to be leaving and that she'll be stuck with me...she yelled and ran into the t.v. room >.> and my uncle gave me extra money because she stayed the night XD and I can see you being a good babysitter ^_^ the kids will love you...either that I can see you getting dog piled on XD
Back to top Go down
Loli-Rain
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Loli-Rain

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Idk D:
I think Aliens are attacking it. . .
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Devin chuckled and looked over at her. "Not your fault? Hmmm...I guess..If you say so.."

Brit- lol. Nice. I dont like the disobedient kids. They aggrivate me.. >.> And lol. Its cuz Im a lil kid on the inside ^-^ Though you would think lil kids would be afraid of a person that looks like me, with all my.. emo-nessss...I could babysit my cousin Katie..She loves me to pieces and my gramma cant stand the kid...I babysat her once and thought it was kinda fun..though it was new years...
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:27 pm

"Like it's hard to pay attention after you've paid attention your whole life." I hid behind my hair. "And meeting someone else that actually cares about you makes me like..worry less." I sunk in the chair.

Erik- ugh and same here >.< don't even get me started on my cousin maddy. Ugh im like on my last nerve with her. I enjoy babysitting too ^_^ as long as they are potty trained XD and omg my grandma is so funny, I jsut got back from her house, and again she embarrassed me lol and I was being babysat (when I was little :p) I would have like an emo kid watchingme, I always liked the the dark mysterious people lol
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Brit- lol. I dont have a problem with my cousin..My gramma does. I love Katie.. :3 lol. And same here... and lol.. I've been at home all day....I was at Kyle's house from friday til yesterday.. I woulda been scurred ifs an emo kid was watchin me..I was a shy lil kid...

Devin wasn't sure what to say to that. He looked away from her and smiled a bit.

whats up with your profile pic o.o

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Erik- Like I love her to death, it's just, ugh >.< and why does your grandma have a problem with her? if i may ask. I was only home for a bit ^_^ it was my day to be with my grandma and papa XD having a guys weekend ;D I'm having a girls day tomorrow! To the beach we go!! XD apparently i was extremly shy when I was little then yet at the same time i was extremly hyper and always talking to people..o.O doesn't make sense to me.

I grabed a pillow and mashed my face in it and mumbled.

ahahahaha lol, my mom had gotten me a wig when she was out with her friends ^_^ and my mom had taken my picture with it on lol
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Brit- My gramma normally babysits her and she sez Katie is the most annoying child on earth...But everytime Katie is there when I go over there she seems fine...I think its just cuz they dont have enough tolerance or energy to play with her and they expect her to sit there and watch tv the whole day..Shes 4...Awesome...Me and Kyle were supposed to go to the beach..We went to Rhapsody and Green instead..Two days in a row... and i guess i was also demented...Ever heard of the movie hell raiser? I was three when i first saw it...Laughed my a$$ off according to my mom...

Devin chuckled. "So..what youre saying is that its my fault?", he teased.

So is it like a mohawk or something?? o.o It looks...weird...
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:01 pm

Erik- ah, that could be it. I like playing with kids ^_^ like I only hang out with the younger ones in my family and not the older ones when they are over because they are just off standing or sitting looking like they are bored as hell >.> what's rhapsody and Green? lol so we are demented because we are shy and talkative? lol and no i haven't heard of that movie. what's it about?

Keeping my head in the pillow I nodded.

lol yes it is and it's to like like feathers too, but the picture isn't all that great. lol would you like me to change it?
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Brit- I think it may be >.> and I do sometimes. it usually depends on what mood I'm in. Most of my family that I see and stuff are eaither way older or way younger so yea...No i was demented cuz i laughed during hell raiser..And idk only time ik i watched it was when i was three...But its a horror movie..And i guess its weird for a three year old to laugh through it..I guess i really only laughed when someone was killed..I'll have to actually watch it eventually...

Devin chuckled. "I see" He paused, thinking. "Well..I guess thats not a bad thing..The way you put it"

Lol. Awesome! XD and if you want to. ^-^
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Erik-Same here mith my family, besides one other that's my age, but I like never see him and i get in trouble with my mom if i just go and sit off in the yard alone so it's either get yelled at or play with the kids, you can guess what i pick lol. ah I read the sentence wrong lol, well you were three you probably had no idea what was going on...but then again my little cousin, the one i got done watching, we were watching lion king and it was the part simba's dad died and she asked me "what happened?" "he's sleeping." "No, no sleep, he dead." "O.O' " I never watched horror films...still don't lol

I looked up and raised an eyebrow. "Yuppers." Then I laughed.

I think i'll keep it for a while ^_^
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Brit- lol. My parents dont really care what I do..Like one day I got really P.O.ed at them and had planned on taking a lllooonnnggg walk through the trails (I didnt get to cuz my dad put a flippin pad lock on the fence so i hid at the side of my house), and No one even cared where I was..They didnt go looking for me for an hour or so..and it was actually my brother that even thought to do so..lol. lion king was my fave kid movie...And I do..I love horror movies :3

Devin smiled a bit and laughed.

lol. okie X3

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:35 pm

AAAAGGGHHH!! I haves to get off now :[ Byeses Brit... I'll try to be on tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Erik- Sad I still wouldn't even talk to mine after that. I loved lion king ^_^ my dad had told me that I use to make him lay down on the ground and i would act out that whole scene when simba's dad died lol the only horror movies i've seen are IT( I was scared to take showers after that movie) and Paranormal Activity 2 (I laughed like throught the whole thing, I like the real stuff Wink that's why I do my own hunting!)

I threw the pillow at you again and tried to look innocent.

XD

awes bye byes Erik!! and mkays
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Brit- Yea...It was forever ago when that happened though..only a month or two actually..But still...Next time I go out the front door.. >.> and lmao seriously? XD I havent watch IT in forever, but I still dont like clowns..

Devin caught the pillow, laughing, and tossed it back at Brit. The pillow was used as a distraction to tickle her. "Mwahaha!!"

Byes!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next