Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept

Go down 
+3
Loli-Rain
hyperbrit
EpiclyErik
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Fred spread peanut butter on a piece of bread and saw Blake face. "This what i have to handle everyday." He said.

"Shut up you love us."

"Maybe to much." Fred mumble/

"Fred i`m going to eat you." Rain said and place her hand right in the middle of Whitney face. Pushing her back off of her.

"Ow ow ow!"

"OUCH what the heck!" Rain took her hand back looking at her hand that whitney bit.

"Blake that fred, fred Blake."

Back to top Go down
Loli-Rain
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Loli-Rain

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:04 pm

*cries super hard* Dx whhyyyy whhhhhyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

Location : Bay City, Michigan there has to be a better place to be then here :/

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:04 pm

"You are a creep!" I took my chance and hit you with the pillow one last time."I should kick you off this bed." I put the pillow behind me and turned my eyes to the t.v. and hmphed.

Erik-My friend said my puppy eyes work for her because i look sad and it makes her want to cry lol Wink i take advantage of that...hmmm maybe o.O

Kia- lol, i might use that is i remember it ^_^ I wish our spanish teacher had taught us cool things, but nnnnuuuueeee she taught us nothing >.<
Back to top Go down
Loli-Rain
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Loli-Rain

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:07 pm

I learned many useful things Very Happy
Like Im pregnant
condom
Jack @$$
and many more words lol
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Devin chuckled catching the pillow and wacked her with it, but not hard. "I think you should realize your mistake with this situation" He turned to look at her. "Imagine if it had been anyone else?..you could be dead right now" His tone was joking but he was somewhat serious. She had told him people were following her.

Brit- lolz..It doesnt normally work for me..I dont think i have enough innocence for it to work.. >.>

Everyone- I think I gtg...I think everyone is goin to bed. Bye guys!!
Back to top Go down
Loli-Rain
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Loli-Rain

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:11 pm

awww bye erik Sad(
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Awww ok bye!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Everyone- Bye! *huggles* See ya all tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:14 pm

I took the pillow and tossed it on the ground and gave a big sigh. "I know I know." I smiled a little. "You sound like a protective brother or something."

Erik-lol lol it's all in the act Wink I could teach ya if i could

Kia-oh jeez lol lol. I had asked my spanish teacher for help on some work ((she had always bugged me to ask her for help)) she had told me to go ask Jesus, our foregin exchange student i was like what the heck >.>

bye byes!
Back to top Go down
Loli-Rain
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Loli-Rain

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Yesss 0-0 my teacher always says ask me if you need help and all that, but she hated when we actually did >.<
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:25 pm

>.> you never had my teacher. she hated me and my friend Amber. we'd always mess around and stuff, but on the days we'd actually asked for help she would never help us. like one day we were actually working and we asked her for help she seperated me and amber and just left us i was like, seriously!? I just gave up in that class. I was surprised i actually passed the exams. because sadly i had an E for like the whole year
Back to top Go down
Loli-Rain
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Loli-Rain

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:27 pm

I always had an A in Spanish because it was pretty easy XD
You never had to listen
I usually just drew in the class lol
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:32 pm

that's what i did after i gave up lol..I was doing good for half the year, because i had my friend Kaitlyn help me, but then for some reason my teacher had told her to not help me anymore! again i was like really!? When I was actually doing good, we had gone to the office to tell them how bad she was, but they did nothing about it. I had tried to move into some sort of sign language class, but it was too late to change v.v I work better with hands on things.
Back to top Go down
Loli-Rain
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Loli-Rain

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:37 pm

omg your school has a sign language class!?!??!?! 0-0
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:39 pm

no it doesn't, I would have had to do it separatly and made sure i would have gotten credit for it

Last edited by hyperbrit on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loli-Rain
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Loli-Rain

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:50 pm

awww saddneesss v-v
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:51 pm

i know v.v but at least i don't have to take anymore classes like that XD

and i gtgs! :/ byes, see you later
Back to top Go down
Loli-Rain
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Loli-Rain

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:56 pm

yes yes watch out for those mean teachers!! XD

and okk byesss!!! D:
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Devin laughed. "At least someone is looking after you" He smirked. "Since youre not doing it yourself...Ten minutes..at least..I stood there"

Blake gave Fred a small wave. "Hello again Fred"

**REPOST**

Kio sat there for a moment not sure what to say next, "Well..Johanna.." he hesitated before he asked, "How did you find youre way here and why were you out alone?" he used a slightly worried tone and expression.

Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Erik- you have me paranode each morning because im afraid you are going to wake me with an early text >.<

I laid next to you by the t.v. "if it was anyone else besides you I could have kicked there butt" I smiled. "Because you wont always. Be with me"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Brit- lol. I thought about texting you today but i would only of had half an hour so i thought it would be pointless.

Devin shrugged. "that may be true..but i can think of several circumstances where it would of been impossible" He was getting more serious now and there was very little trace of joking in his voice.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Erik-dude >.> you can text me whenever, i have nothing better to do lol

I muted the t.v. and turned to face you. "then teach me how to take care of myself when I'm alone."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Brit- lol. Neither do I. Ive been home alone with my dad for 4 hours and he was asleep the entire time...I was so bored i was watching wheel of fortune and jeapordy.

Devin sat up on the couch and thought. "I could...Hmmm...But i dont know what youre up against..I'm going to assume theyre humans.." He glanced around the room, still thinking.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:52 pm

Erik-o.o that sounds like torture to me lol all i did was sleep till 12:30 and the zumba at 6:15 for the first time and omg i hurt >.<

I sat up also to show that i was paying attention. "Think more like the guys from men and black, you know like the movie?"

dude kia could be the bad guys >.>
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Brit- Its not too bad actually. Some of the stuff they ask on jeapordy is so random O.O

He chuckled. "Okay..So theyre people that are prepaired for pretty much everything, right? So you would have to be prepaired yourself" He thought a bit more. He pointed to the window. "That could be your best friend...If you let it.." he looked at her. "You get too involved with the tv though and youre not alert enough..especiallly for one that has been followed by creepy guys since she was little" He stood and walked around the room.

Omg. She could. O.O We should suggest it to her when she gets on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next