Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept

Go down 
+3
Loli-Rain
hyperbrit
EpiclyErik
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
SoulStealR
Newbster
Newbster
SoulStealR

Location : Bel-Air, MD. I HATE BEING NEUTRAL! IT'S NOT NEUTRAL!

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Jason: Sitting on the couch, bummed.

April: "What's wrong?"

Jason: Sighs. "Nothing."

April: "Still bummed about Yan?"

Jason: A single tear cascades down his face.

April: "Come on, that was 12 years ago!"

Jason: "And I still love her...."

April: "Come on, you're a guardian! You're invincible!"

Jason: "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:26 pm

soul- do you want me to make a charrie to rp with you?? it bugs me a little watching you rp by yourself..
Back to top Go down
SoulStealR
Newbster
Newbster
SoulStealR

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Epicly- Sure. That'd be great.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Soul- lol. okay.. ive asked several times but idk if you saw or not. um.. does it matter if its a boy or girl?
Back to top Go down
SoulStealR
Newbster
Newbster
SoulStealR

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Epicly: Not really.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Soul- im gonna make a girl..i have too many guys already.. lol. gimme a a sec.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Name: Anna
Species: Human
Personality: Anna is a very shy and quiet girl and she loves her music. She is nice when you get to know her.
Looks: short, curly, black hair, thin, fair skin and bright green eyes.

How is this?

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulStealR
Newbster
Newbster
SoulStealR

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Epicly: It's great.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Soul- good good.. and you can call me erik btw... thats what everyone else calls me..or perry to a few ppl..

Anna walked through the streets of downtown with her head phones in. Once in a while she looked up at a store or something that caught her attention.
(I didnt know what to make her do :p)
Back to top Go down
SoulStealR
Newbster
Newbster
SoulStealR

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Jason: Messing around on his keyboard, and eventually comes up with a really epic tune.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Anna headed home. When she got to her house she sat on her front porch, enjoying the warm weather and sunshine.
Back to top Go down
SoulStealR
Newbster
Newbster
SoulStealR

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:06 pm

April: Playing Sinewave Sythesizer.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Soul- we gotta get them involved with eachother or something..now it just looks like we're both roleplaying by ourself XD lol. but i gtg now. bye! see ya whenever

Anna scrolled through her songs and eventually settled on a Basshunter song.
Back to top Go down
SoulStealR
Newbster
Newbster
SoulStealR

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Eric: Okay, bye!
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

Location : Bay City, Michigan there has to be a better place to be then here :/

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:37 pm

I gave a small snort and chuckled. "Ok."

Erik- lol...and same here i don't like it one bit
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:53 pm

Brit- my mom grounded me yesterday..for being a smart-a$$.. Same reason as always..And it was only for half the day so I guess it wasnt too bad...

Dylan smiled. "Yep.. I'm expecting everything by tomorrow morning." He chuckled, "The government is so fun to mess around with"

-------

https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=54
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40