Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:33 am

(i'm gonna go for a while; got stuff to do. byes :3)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:47 am

(Okie. Byes c:)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Spark slept soundly for a couple of hours but then, of course, her nightmares returned. This time she dreamed not only of the friends she had hurt and those who had hurt her - mentally and physically - in return, but this time she also dreamed that she was killing Naphiro. In the dream she stopped in her rage and looked down at Naphiro's bloody corpse, and she screamed in anguish, in the dream and out loud. She thrashed in her sleep, still screaming.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:25 pm

Naphiro heard the screams and jumped to his feet. He stood for a moment in a half asleep haze then blinked a few times and looked over to Sparks as she thrashed in her sleep. He walked over to her and nudged her awake, careful of her kicking feet.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:28 pm

(Sorry for replying so late. I thought I had checked this since then but I guess not... But I actually have to get to bed now. Got school in the morning and I gotta be up at 6am.. So good night!)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:09 pm

Her eyes snapped wide open as she woke with a jolt, and with a huge gasp she shot to her feet. She stood there, terrified, breathing hard, fur on her tail standing erect, looking all around at the pack. She stared at Naphiro and stuttered, "Y-you're alive... y-y-you're s-still alive. Oh thank goodness." Still breathing hard, she closed her eyes and covered her face with a paw. Her legs wobbled and she sat down heavily.

(lol it's fine, don't worry. goodnight! Razz )
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:03 pm

(btw, yolo said since he doesn't really come on here at all anymore, that he wants me to come up with a creative way for his character to die x3 just letting you know. i already have slews of ideas; lol i'm good with killing off characters.)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:44 pm

He looked at her with both confusion and concern, "Of course I'm alive.. Why wouldn't I be?" He sat down in front of her.

(lol. Okie dokie then c:)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:31 pm

Her breathing was starting to slow. "Well, uh... I kind of dreamed I was.. murdering you.." She lowered her paw off her face and to the ground and looked at him sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:38 pm

He was a little surprised by that but he sighed, "Well.. It was just a dream, right? And I'm still right here." He gave a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:54 pm

Her heart rate slowly returned to normal, and she gave a slightly wavery smile, still a bit freaked by the dream. She could still see the bloody scene with her mind's eye. Her legs were still a little shaky, but she stood and walked back to where she had been sleeping, muttering, "Right.. J-just a dream.." As soon as he couldn't see her face, the smile fled. So far, she added in her thoughts. She curled up and wrapped her tail around her legs, but her eyes remained open and her brow furrowed in a frown.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:00 pm

Naphiro turned and went to lay back down where he was. He yawned and closed his eyes, though not yet falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:29 am

Sleep did not return to her easily. Now that she was up, she felt wide awake. She lay there for about half an hour, trying to sleep, then sat up a little so she was laying like a sphinx. She looked out at the dark forest around them and sighed quietly. She thought with a little exasperation, It's gonna be a long night.. She glanced at Naphiro, then laid her head down on her paws.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Naphiro snored softly. His ears twitched a little now and then as the sounds of the night creatures fluttered about. He shifted a little in his sleep and rolled over to his side.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:36 pm

Several hours passed before Spark began to feel tired again. Her eyelids drooped and she dozed for a few minutes, till the barking hoot of a barred owl near by roused her. She sighed and, knowing she wasn't going to get any more sleep, stood up and walked out of the cave. She flew silently up to the top of a tree and landed carefully on the highest bough. A gentle, cool breeze blew through the trees and the branches shook a little. She listened to the leaves rustling against each other and the crickets chirping in the night. There was a slightly-more-noticeable chill in the air tonight, and she kept her wings tucked closely against her body for an extra bit of warmth. She stayed there up in the tree till the first shades of dawn started to show in the near black sky, when she jumped and glided down and went back into the cave. She curled up a short distance from Naphiro and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:47 pm

As the sun began to rise, Naphiro slowly began to awake. The sounds of distant birds and bats made his ears twitch as he lay with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes and blinked a few times as his eyes adjusted. After a moment of laying there, barely awake, he yawned and looked around the dim cave, seeing that Spark had moved closer to where he was and smiling faintly.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:10 am

As more and more light slowly began to shine into the cave, Spark lifted up a wing and used it as a living blackout curtain to shield her head from the light. She was exhausted now, after a night of nearly no sleep, and for some reason she seemed to have an easier time falling asleep during the day rather than the night. Just before her wing covered her eye, she cast a glance at Naphiro, and saw him looking at her. She smiled a little behind her wing, then laid her head down and closed her eyes. When she fell asleep now, she did so fairly quickly, and her dreams were calmer and more pleasant. Her paws and tail twitched every now and then as she dreamed.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:20 am

Naphiro chuckled softly as she went to sleep. He stood up and stretched, yawning again. His injured leg was a little stiff but wasn't in as much pain.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:08 am

In her sleep, she stretched, rolling over onto her side, and let out a deep sigh, smiling faintly. Facing away from the light now, she let her wing fold up on her back again. She remained asleep for several hours.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:20 am

Naphiro walked out of the cave. He walked around a little as the rest of the pack began to rouse and move about.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:46 pm

After about 3 hours, Spark awakened. She stood, stretched, yawned, and walked out of the cave. She sat down in the grass and looked around at the pack. She smiled warmly when her eyes rested on Naphiro, then quickly glanced away. She stood and spread her wings wide, stretching them, eyed the holes with distaste, then folded her wings again and sat. They were a little sore from flying the other day, since it was harder on her now. It wasn't anything she couldn't deal with, but it's like water wearing down rocks; it takes a while, but it slowly gets worse and worse. She decided she should take it a little easier today. Her tail swished slowly back and forth as she watched a hawk circling far overhead. She yawned again and stretched out on the grass.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Naphiro caught her glance just as she looked away. He smiled a little bit and then yawned. He sat there with the one injured leg slightly above the ground. Even though it was healing, it was still difficult to bend and still hurt now and then.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:31 pm

She laid there for a while, watching the hawk, watching the pack, watching the forest. A small white butterfly landed on her nose; she stared at it, cross-eyed, in mild surprise. After a second it fluttered away, and soon after followed Navi, giggling and chasing the butterfly around; how she did love bugs. Spark laughed and watched her chase the small insect around.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:38 pm

Naphiro chuckled softly as he saw Navi chasing after a butterfly. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:44 pm

The butterfly flew up out of her reach, and Navi jumped after it, snapping at it with her jaws. She flapped her wings trying to give herself an extra bit of lift, but to no avail. She sat and looked after it as it quickly fluttered away. Navi frowned with frustration. After a moment she walked back into the midst of the pack. She saw Spark watching her, and she beamed. Spark smiled back, and Navi ran over to her. She sat down in front of Spark and proclaimed, "I will learn to fly! If it's the last thing I do, I'm going to fly well enough that I could find the rest of my old pack." Spark chuckled and encouraged, "Yes you will! And all the butterflies of the land will have to watch out; there'll be nothing stopping the Great and Powerful Navi then." Navi grinned. But Spark was curious. Navi had never said where she came from, or if she had been in a pack, or anything about her past. She was curious to find out. "Navi, I was wondering.. Where did you come from? Why were you walking the forest on your own when you found this pack?" Navi's grin slipped from her face, and she said slowly, "Well, um... I came from another pack that lives a while away from here. About... I dunno, about 2 or 3 hours away on foot. That's about how long it took for me to get here. Before I was attacked by those huge birds and found you people, the poachers found my pack and.. and.. they killed them. The alphas, their pups, my," her voice choked up, "parents, my sisters..." She stopped and closed her eyes tight as tears started to swell up in them. She couldn't think about it anymore. Spark's eyes widened in horror and she pulled Navi close in a sort of wolf-hug, saying in a voice so soft it was almost a whisper, "Oh dear... I'm sorry, I shouldn't've asked, I'm so sorry Navi." Navi fought back the tears with all her might, burrowing her face in Spark's fur. After a minute, the tears passed and she looked up at Spark. " All but 5 escaped, including me. I ran. I ran as fast as I could, just as my mother told me. Somehow I lived, but the birds found me and attacked me. A little after that was when I found this pack." She laid down after that, soft blue downy wings unfolded and drooping at her sides. Spark curled up around the pup and licked her forehead gently. "I'm sorry little one; I didn't know you'd been through so much at so young." She wrapped her tail around Navi and rubbed the pup's head. Navi snuggled against Spark, eyes still stinging. She laid there for a while. Eventually her mind wandered from her lost family and she grew drowsy. She fell asleep soon after. Spark smiled and nuzzled her.

(jeez... that was a lot longer than I originally intended.. lol sorry, I haven't written anything in a while and my imagination needs it x3 well, i should say we; obviously my sister was writing then too.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next