Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:17 am

Spark, bored, stood and ran into the forest, looking for something - anything - to do. She found and caught a squirrel, and amused herself by terrorizing it for a while.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:34 am

Naphiro yawned and blinked slowly awake. He looked around for a moment and then stood up. He went into the forest and to the river, lowering his head to the water for a drink.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:47 am

She chased the squirrel for a while, then let it run back to it's home tree, and went looking for something else to keep her occupied. After a while she found a weasel. She playfully growled at it, and it snarled right back. She blinked in surprise. The weasel (who are actually really vicious and bloodthirsty creatures) scrunched up it's body and launched itself at her head before she had time to react. It bit down on her ear with it's teeth and latched onto her cheeks with it's claws. She yelped in surprise and pain, and she whipped her head back and forth, trying to rid herself of the little demon.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:55 am

(those things are vicious.. I've seen them on tv o.o)

Naphiro heard the sound of a yelp and looked up with his ears pricked forward. "That sounded like Sparks," he thought. He ran off into the direction the sound came from.

(I gotta go for a little while. I'll be back on later)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:04 am

(i've never seen them, but i've read about them in a book called Haunt Fox, by Jim Kjelgaard (awesome book ^.^) evil little critters they are o.0)

With a growl, she reared up on her hind feet, wings spread and tail raised to keep her balance, and pulled at the weasel with her front paws. It, of course, refused to yield, and held on tighter.

(okay, byes :3)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:24 am

(BLARGHENSHNIVELOPLITH BELLA WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!? I haven't seen you anywhere for a while now :c )
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:32 am

(OMG LARI CHILL ._. my phone stopped working last time i got on and it wouldnt turn on..so i've been reading eldest..but mah phone ish working now and im here, so chill ._.)

Bella yawned and flicked her ears at the sound of Sparky yelp. She saw Naphiro run off and decided that with the two of them it would be fine. She focused back on Navi, moving her tail around in circles.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:46 am

(ermagersh ur reading Eldest? Yay, i've been wanting you to read dat series fo' like, evah >:l )

Navi stared at the tail, wide eyed, then jumped and landed all four of her paws on Bella's tail.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:58 am

(ikz ikz but i finished eragon in like four days but then i didnt have eldest ;-; so i finally got it)

Bella laughed and pulled her tail away from Navi, then tackled the pup. "RAAAAAWR I'M A BIG SCARY..uh..um...DRAGON!!" She spread her wings and growled playfully "I'm going to eat you Navi, and no one shall know of your demise!"
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:22 am

(you finished it in 4 days? jeez, ur a slow reader... lol jk x3 dost thou liketh thine books of Christopher Paolini?)

Navi screamed with laughter and wriggled underneath Bella, trying to get out from under her. She batted at Bella's face with her front paws.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 pm

Bella grabbed one of Navi's paws in her mouth and growled again. "Whatcha gonna do now pup? I'm gonna eat you and then there shall be nothing left. Bwhahahahahahahahaaa!!"
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:07 pm

Navi growled and pushed on Bella's nose with her other front paw and on Bella's bottom jaw with her hind paws. She tried to unclasp Bella's jaws on her paw.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:45 pm

Naphiro saw Sparks struggling against the weasel. He wasn't sure what to do for a moment and just watched. He knew how crazy those little critters could be. "Sparks, just stand still and I'll get it." Naphiro was careful not to get to close as she flailed around trying to get the weasel.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:46 pm

(uh.. rali's a bit... upset.. at the moment.. i can try to get her out of her room ._.)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:58 pm

(what happened? ._.)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:05 pm

(well... she and bella were using the chat box, just kinda goofing around, being weird together x3 but then they got onto the subject of... i dunno, emotions? sure, i'll put it that way. and apparently rali had been feeling like no one cares about her... again ._. so yeah... she she started getting upset... so yeah.. >.<)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:26 pm

(Yeah, I just went and read that.. It all seems like it came out of nowhere.. ._. )
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:37 pm

Spark heard Naphiro and dropped her front paws to the ground, whipped her head back and forth in a futile attempt to get the weasel off, then turned her head to the side so she could see him with one eye. She winced, as the weasel was still digging into her cheeks and gnawing on her ear. She growled at it, but it didn't even hesitate.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:57 pm

Naphiro approached carefully. He gripped the weasel in his mouth and bit down, not pulling it so he wouldn't hurt Sparks. The weasel would either have to give up or die of being crushed.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Growling, the weasel turned it's head and snarled at him. It let go of Spark's face but twisted it's body and latched onto Naphiro's.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:06 pm

As the weasel turned to attack him, Naphiro bit down harder on its body until he heard its bones crack under the pressure.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:33 pm

The vicious rodent screamed in rage and pain and struggled for a moment, then it went limp in his mouth and was still. Spark stared at it's lifeless body, rather surprised that such a tiny thing could be so violent. She flicked her ear as a small trickle of blood ran down it, and used a paw to gently wipe away the beads of blood on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Naphiro licked away the blood from his cheek. "I hate those things," he muttered. "Tiny but fierce." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:03 pm

Spark laughed, then noticed the squirrel she had been chasing before. She jumped clear over Naphiro and charged at it. It squeaked in terror and scampered up a tree. She rolled her eyes, laughing.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:11 pm

Naphiro lowered himself, as a reflex, as she jumped over him. He laughed, watching the squirrel run in terror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next