Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Chatty Stuff

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:46 pm

Yeah, same here.. I've just been so bogged down by everything that's going on... though it's not too terrible, school's taking up the most time, of course, but that plus everything else... it's just all too much. I don't understand why everything always has to be too much.. why can't some things just be a little bit much? Why does it all have to be overwhelming? I asked my good friend Nathaniel - I think he has a crush on me; i don't know how to deal with that o_o that's never happened to me before... well, with anyone i actually knew, anyway. - the same question, today, and he smiled and said, "Well, if there weren't things that we couldn't deal with, and that weren't too much, there would be nothing to complain about, and where's the fun in that?" I laughed really hard and said, "That's a good way to put it!" Cause it really is x3 He never seizes to amuse me.
It's mostly because of him that I'm... sort of... starting to enjoy school.. a little bit... maybe ._. Okay, I'll admit it. Yes, I'm having some fun in school. But Nathaniel is just such an awesome person; never has there been a day that he hasn't made me laugh really hard, or at least put a smile on my face that stayed there for quite a while.. I only have band and art with him, but his locker is really near mine, and we share a band locker, and he often waits for me by the band locker or by mine so he can walk with me. He sits with me when I'm sitting alone in the cafeteria (like seriously, there's no one else at that table row, so I'm like, completely alone), and he makes me smile. He even freaking left his friends to sit with me o_o I was so amazed by that... still am. He's done it every lunch that I've sat alone.. I know he would have done it again today x3 he kept glancing over at me, trying to conceal the glances but not doing so well with that, but there were people sitting around me. I can tell he didn't look happy about that. x3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:01 pm

D'aaaw.. Sounds like little Rali has a crush x3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:45 am

Oh, shut up, you! xD So what if I do? Nothing wrong with that at all x3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Um... In case you haven't seen it yet... Watch this video. It might disturb you. And probably amuse you at the same time. xD It's so horrible but i keep watching it x3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Lol. I never said anything was wrong with it xD I just very much think you do xD

I have seen that video! XD I love it.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Okay, so maybe I do x3 You just better not tease me about it. My friend Kaitlyn weasled it out of me and now she's all but planning our future wedding. -_-

I know! Me too! XD it's so bad but so funny. I can't stop watching it xD
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Haha. I shall make no promises x3 but for now Razz

lol. It's just one of those stupidly funny videos that catches on and becomes a weird trend. Lol. Like Rebecca Black and her song Friday.xD it's gonna stick around for a while until something else comes along. XD but I still love it cx
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:56 pm

Oh whatever, you crazy kid x3

Or like the Harlem Shake... that was just insane.. >.< But the guys that sang this one were much better than Rebecca Black. x3 They're actually decent. Not exactly my favorite genre of music, but they sounded human, at least. Rebecca Black, well... not so much xD You can just hear the auto tune dripping off her voice. Bleagh..
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Lol cx

haha. That is very true xD
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Just thought you guys might be amused/disturbed by this. Lol x3 It's dangerous to become a close friend with me, me and my close friends do and say the craziest random shiz together... as Bella knows very well x3

Me and my (insane) friend Kaitlyn over facebook.
*le me, shared a picture to her timeline that said*:
"STORY TIME
I'll say 2 words in the comments..
2 words only.
The next commenter will add 2 more words to the story, and so on, so forth.
Let's see how far we can get and still make sense Razz"

*with me starting, what me and Kaitlyn came up with together*

"There once - was a - fabulous polkadotted - peacock named - Jimothy, who - ate silverware - with alfredo - for fun. - But because - he's stupid, - he choked - on hairballs - and died; - but revived, - and married - a cat - named Janice, - who hated - EVERYTHING. Jimothy - divorced Janice - and proposed - to me, - but I - said no. - Jimothy saddened, - so I - murdered him. - The end!"

Comments after that -
me: THAT, KAITLYN, IS WHAT OUR SICK AND TWISTED MINDS CAME UP WITH.
Kaitlyn: I KNOW LOL IS IT WRONG THAT I WROTE IT ALL DOWN AS WE WERE TYPING IT?!?! LOOOOL WE HAVE SOME SICK MINDS [rali] SOME TWISTED MINDS!!!!... Poor Jimothy ;-;
me: I know.... He choked to death, married a pessimistic cat, divorced a pessimistic cat, proposed to you, was denied by you, was saddened by you, and was killed by you. All he wanted was to eat his alfredo silverware with someone he could call his wife...  WHY MUST THIS POOR LITTLE FABULOUS POLKADOTTED PEACOCK HAVE SUCH A SAD LIFE. WHYYYYYYYYY *is sobbing her eyes out*
Kaitlyn: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I KNOW RIGHT ME TOO HAHAHAHA WE ARE SO WEIRD

*my mom walks in the room, reads the comments; gives me a strange look, and walks out, just like "nope" *
*le me, laughing my head off because of my mom's reaction*
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:12 pm

Poor little Jimothy v.v
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:57 pm

I know... poor Jimothy x3 How sad of a life he must have...
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Haha xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chatty Stuff
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10