Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Chatty Stuff

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:42 pm

lol. Spanish was always one of the easier subjects for me, and also one of my favorites. We watched Kungfu Panda in Spanish once. Went waaay too fast, couldn't understand a word of it. x3 I've gotten much better since then, though.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:59 pm

I have AP Spanish this year ._. Why I took it, I still don't know.. I'm good at Spanish but not that good e.e Though today I learned that half the class is terrible at Spanish... Like.. Their pronunciation is AWFUL. And I'm just like, how have you taken 3 years of Spanish, and still be that bad ¬_¬ I was mentally facepalming through the whole reading.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:19 pm

ikr. >_< it's really kinda aggravating... i know i shouldn't care, i'm not that bad x3 but still. it's annoying. and did you see? OH MA FLIP BELLA'S BACK AT LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!! *throws a random dance party*
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:50 pm

It's so annoying! H's are silent you guys.. Just, it's terrible. The whole time I'm just sitting there like
Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 Bth_facepalm (the intensity of my mental facepalm) and thinking, "How did you get into AP again?"

But yeah, I saw c: it's about time she showed up! >Surprised
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:16 pm

that picture XD but yeah, i get what you mean. I've only taken one year of Spanish at a homeschool group thingy, but i'm pretty proficient with it. the other people in my class (and they were all years older than me >_<) were still having trouble with the conjugation of verbs in present tense. like, really guys? that was one of the first things we were taught, after classroom vocab... mind you, the people were brilliant and we became good friends (there were only three other students, lol), so i mean no offense, but it was a little frustrating when we had to talk to eachother in Spanish.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Lol. It was the best representation of my facepalm xD ....I'm terrible at writing in Spanish o3o I can read it and understand it pretty well and I can understand most of what I'm being told. But pronunciation is the easiest part to know and everything is spelled how it's pronounced. So, people in AP (advanced placement) should be pros at it. Present tense conjugation is really easy to tho. It's the simplest tense to learn.. My class is about 18 people I think..
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:42 pm

Since you suggested it, I went and listened to Buried Alive.. I'd never actually heard it before. But it's really good; I like it :3 Most of it is calmer than the other songs they have, but it's still really good. It had a bit of the melody from So Far Away in it.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:35 pm

It is a good song.. There's another one by them.. Umm.. Little Piece of Heaven! Yes! That one is really good. Kinda creepy though.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:03 pm

Dang, haven't heard that one either.. though the name rings a bell. My brother Nick likes Avenged Sevenfold too (actually he likes a lot of the bands i like ^.^) so it's probably one he listens too. I'll just have to hear it then :3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:30 pm

A friend of mine suggested that one to me once and it's one of my favorites by them. I don't listen to a lot by them though.. Seize the Day (I think that's what it's called) is another good one by them.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:21 am

Lol. My brain everyday.

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 Lol_my10

Except mine never stops x3 and if it goes quiet at all, then I start thinking about how I'm not thinking about anything, and the fact that it's unusual because I'm normally constantly thinking, and then I start thinking about thinking about how I'm always thinking and then I start thinking about that. And then eventually I go through so many thought processes that have to do with thinking about thinking that eventually I end up thinking about random things in general and I look at the things in ways I never have if i think about thinking about them, and I start really studying what I'm thinking and breaking it down and taking the most inconsequential things into a science. Eventually my brain's tangled up in a complex array of thoughts about thoughts about seemingly random things that are actually very important in our lives if you just think about it.
Lol, my brain can be rather weird.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Uuuuummmm... Okay then.. Lol. Though, in a way I'm the same... I tend to over think a lot of things and I think of all the possible scenarios based around those things but usually I get focused on the bad scenarios and drag them out to the worst possible scenario until I have myself intensely worried and miserable and paranoid.. It's not a good thing for me to think too much. That's why I distract myself often. You can always tell when I'm thinking too hard though. I tend to go off in my own little world and block out everything. I do that a lot. In class. In the car. In the store. In my room.. I'll zone out for hours sometimes and not even realize it. My brother gets annoyed when I do that and he carries on a 20 minute conversation and all I do is look at him like, "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 Unicorns_by_son_neko-d668ng2
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:33 pm

lol Yeah, about the intensely worried and miserable and paranoid, I'm much the same a lot of the time. Except i can't really block it out.. I just kinda sit there in the dark thoughts and kind of stew in my bad feelings, until they get worse and worse and I start getting rather depressed and... well, yeah. x3 you know what happens after that. And lol, that picture xD
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:41 pm

I force myself to think about other things or find a distraction.. That's actually how I got into role playing online.. That's also why I listen to such a huge variety of music.

Lol. I figured that you would like that picture cx I thought it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Brb. Gonna shower real quick.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:28 pm

I really like all the awesome stuff that the people on Deviantart can do, but personally I've always liked just pencil and paper drawings more.. here are some I found on Yahoo that i like.

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 Dwww110

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 Dwww210

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 Dwww410

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 Dwww510

This one I really like. Maybe it's not the best drawn, but I like the attention to detail they put into the feathers of its wings.

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 Dwww310

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 Dwww710

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 Dwww810

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 Dwww910

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 Dwww611

I especially love that last one.. The detail by its eyes and the shading on the feathers is just beautiful.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:20 pm

I like colored stuff.. I like traditional art over digital though.. Yeah, digital is cleaner but traditional art is A LOT harder to work with and takes a lot more patience.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Okay, so I will only be able to get on between 4:00 & 9:30. From when I get home from school to when I go to bed.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:00 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh, how I do love the humor of Whovians! xD
The Doctor Who Hub (a page on facebook) posted this picture:
Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 Love_t10

One guy posted: "EEEE OOOO WOOOOO!!!" and got 8 likes. I posted: "WEEEE OHHH ooooo OOO wee oooooooooooo" and I got 11 likes and counting. Any one other than a Whovian who read that would be like, "What the heck?!" Oh gosh, I'm laughing so hard right now xD
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:39 pm

Lol xD
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:52 pm

I took some personality test thing.. And I think the results were terrifyingly accurate e_e

Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
by Marina Margaret Heiss

Profile: ISFJ
Revision: 3.1
Date of Revision: 20 Aug 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISFJs are characterized above all by their desire to serve others, their "need to be needed." In extreme cases, this need is so strong that standard give-and-take relationships are deeply unsatisfying to them; however, most ISFJs find more than enough with which to occupy themselves within the framework of a normal life. (Since ISFJs, like all SJs, are very much bound by the prevailing social conventions, their form of "service" is likely to exclude any elements of moral or political controversy; they specialize in the local, the personal, and the practical.)

ISFJs are often unappreciated, at work, home, and play. Ironically, because they prove over and over that they can be relied on for their loyalty and unstinting, high-quality work, those around them often take them for granted--even take advantage of them. Admittedly, the problem is sometimes aggravated by the ISFJs themselves; for instance, they are notoriously bad at delegating ("If you want it done right, do it yourself"). And although they're hurt by being treated like doormats, they are often unwilling to toot their own horns about their accomplishments because they feel that although they deserve more credit than they're getting, it's somehow wrong to want any sort of reward for doing work (which is supposed to be a virtue in itself). (And as low-profile Is, their actions don't call attention to themselves as with charismatic Es.) Because of all of this, ISFJs are often overworked, and as a result may suffer from psychosomatic illnesses.

In the workplace, ISFJs are methodical and accurate workers, often with very good memories and unexpected analytic abilities; they are also good with people in small-group or one-on-one situations because of their patient and genuinely sympathetic approach to dealing with others. ISFJs make pleasant and reliable co-workers and exemplary employees, but tend to be harried and uncomfortable in supervisory roles. They are capable of forming strong loyalties, but these are personal rather than institutional loyalties; if someone they've bonded with in this way leaves the company, the ISFJ will leave with them, if given the option. Traditional careers for an ISFJ include: teaching, social work, most religious work, nursing, medicine (general practice only), clerical and and secretarial work of any kind, and some kinds of administrative careers.

While their work ethic is high on the ISFJ priority list, their families are the centers of their lives. ISFJs are extremely warm and demonstrative within the family circle--and often possessive of their loved ones, as well. When these include Es who want to socialize with the rest of the world, or self-contained ITs, the ISFJ must learn to adjust to these behaviors and not interpret them as rejection. Being SJs, they place a strong emphasis on conventional behavior (although, unlike STJs, they are usually as concerned with being "nice" as with strict propriety); if any of their nearest and dearest depart from the straight-and-narrow, it causes the ISFJ major embarrassment: the closer the relationship and the more public the act, the more intense the embarrassment (a fact which many of their teenage children take gleeful advantage of). Over time, however, ISFJs usually mellow, and learn to regard the culprits as harmless eccentrics :-). Needless to say, ISFJs take infinite trouble over meals, gifts, celebrations, etc., for their loved ones--although strong Js may tend to focus more on what the recipient should want rather than what they do want.

Like most Is, ISFJs have a few, close friends. They are extremely loyal to these, and are ready to provide emotional and practical support at a moment's notice. (However, like most Fs they hate confrontation; if you get into a fight, don't expect them to jump in after you. You can count on them, however, run and get the nearest authority figure.) Unlike with EPs, the older the friendship is, the more an ISFJ will value it. One ISFJ trait that is easily misunderstood by those who haven't known them long is that they are often unable to either hide or articulate any distress they may be feeling. For instance, an ISFJ child may be reproved for "sulking," the actual cause of which is a combination of physical illness plus misguided "good manners." An adult ISFJ may drive a (later ashamed) friend or SO into a fit of temper over the ISFJ's unexplained moodiness, only afterwards to explain about a death in the family they "didn't want to burden anyone with." Those close to ISFJs should learn to watch for the warning signs in these situations and take the initiative themselves to uncover the problem.

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Here's a link to the test I took --> [click here]
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:17 pm

I took the thing too.. I was an ISFJ as well. Creepy o3o lol. It is a fairly accurate description... better than most. Most tend to say I'm going to have a sad life and I'm going to die alone. :|Oh well... I'd be happy to die without a husband. If I just have a dog (yes, I do need a dog to be happy :3) and good friends, I'll be fine Razz though they don't get much better than you guys x3 In truth, I've never actually met another Whovian who wasn't in my family.. but that's not the only reason why you're a great friend, don't worry x3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Surprised *le gasp* we have so much in common! Lol xD Usually, the tests I take say that I'm too easy going and good at being a door mat ¬_¬ I don't want to live without a wife/girlfriend. I don't like being alone.. I'm more of a cat person (my cat is actually curled up on my tummy right now cx)
Pretty much all of my friends are whovians.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chatty Stuff
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next