Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Chatty Stuff

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:32 am

Hahahaha we do! x3 Well, yeah, I don't want to die without a husband/boyfriend, but if love left me without a relationship.. I suppose I would be able to handle that. The dog would keep me sane, at least, if not happy x3 And good friends are always a help... I love cats as well as dogs, but my dog Buddy is always the first one to come running over to me, tail wagging so hard it's hitting his sides (lol), to cheer me up when I'm sad. Unlike humans, dogs can see past the fake smiles and feigned happiness. And they know how to change the fake smile into a real one. Cats, I love their personalities; my cats, a lot of the time, they're grumpy, looking down on us like we're idiotic morons. I didn't think something so short could look down on me, but they can; and it's hilarious! xD And also, since cats aren't always the most playful creatures, it's incredibly cute when Dude's hopping around playing with a pipe cleaner. (that's his favorite toy. weird, i know Razz) But Dude is like my groupie. He follows me everywhere x3 He's just adorable! And Mom gets mad because I "stole her kitties from her". They used to be all over her, but she's jealous cause they love me more now. Razz
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:45 am

Lol. Dude is a funny name for a cat xD But I have two cats and a dog. Our dog, Wizard (I was I, kindergarten when we got him), has always been lazy. He just lays around and does nothing. Always. My cats, however, are obnoxious little things ¬_¬ Boots likes to mess around by my feet when I get ready for school in the mornings. But he's adorable and loves to get belly rubs x3 Oliver likes to sneak out of the house a lot. We can't even bring in groceries without worrying about him running out of the house... Oliver was a little stray cat we had found and nursed back to health and for a while my mom thought he was a girl but I'm like, she is actually a he.. Lol. Boots also likes to be really loud and make obnoxious noises when he feels ignored or something.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:58 am

Wow... what an exciting life he must have. x3 and lol that's so cute! Very Happy My cats usually just wander around meowing at me, playing with pipe cleaners, fighting with each other, (usually Dude's fault; Dude seems to enjoy attacking Tiger a lot. Makes sense, they are brothers..) or sleeping in the cat tree, or sleeping on a chair in the kitchen, or sleeping on my bed, sleeping on Brian's bed, sleeping on the couch, sleeping on a basket of clean clothes, sleeping in the middle of the floor in the kitchen or family room... They do a lot of sleeping Razz They're strictly indoor cats; we don't let them outside. We used to let our old cat, Gizmo, go out, but he would come home all bloodied up from fights with other cats or whatever else... so yeah, we didn't want that to happen to Dude and Tiger. When we got them, about 7 years ago I think, they were just kittens. Cutest little things they were Razz
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:17 am

My cats are only about a year old. Boots likes to climb on everything, closets, cabinets, the refrigerator, boxes dressers, etc etc.. He seems to make a daily challenge of what he can climb up to next. We find him in all kinds of random places and it scared the heck out of my sister the first time he found out how to get onto the fridge.. She went to get something out of it and all the cereal boxes on top of it fell when she tried to put them back up he moved or something and she was like, "Oh my god!" When I got in the kitchen, she was laughing and Boots was just peeking around some stuff that was up there... Sometimes he likes to use my clothes to climb up to the shelf in my closet and snags everything up Razz Oliver is the lazier one of the two and is a lot more laid back. He's also the more cuddly one. He's usually the one who will come up and curl up in bed with you.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:18 pm

The first day of school for us in Michigan is nearing... Oh God, help me. I'm going to die >_< I haven't been in a public school for 6 or 7 years. I haven't missed it at all. I'm not prepared to go back! I'm going to die! Everyone always says I'll be fine, but how would they know? No one that's said that has been through this experience. From a calm, quiet learning environment with no bullying and people who won't judge me if I'm struggling (also if my lunch money is stolen, it stays in the family); to a loud, noisy prison full of people acting like animals and more swearing than a group of sailors. I'm behind in several subjects, especially math, which is, of course, the hardest subject. I can't handle so many people at one time, and I can barely hear myself think over the noise in the halls. They say it's a non-bullying environment, but that's a lie. My brother Nick was bullied very badly when he was in middle school. How am I supposed to be fine? How?! I can't handle it! I'm gonna die!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:56 pm

You'll be in 7th grade, right? School isn't that bad and people don't actually steal lunch money ¬_¬ lol. I'm sure you'll be fine.. With a new school year starting, a lot of people will feel out of place, and you're bound to meet new friends in your classes... I got a whole new group of friends in 7th grade.. And I was the awkward kid in the back of the room. XD I even took quite a bit of bullying. Mostly verbal... Really, it's just how you take everything.. My advice, don't let things get to you.. People are jerks and they're bound to pick on the weakest one they see.. Don't let it get to you. People who do those things are just trying to get attention from people and doing what they think is "funny".. Just ignore those people. Don't stress out about it too much or you're going to make it out as something worse than what it is. Just relax ^.^ You'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:16 pm

8th, actually.. I'll be 13. Most people I've seen there seems to know everybody else in the school. Yes, people are jerks, and yes, they pick on the weakest. Which it seems like I would be. No real friends, no social skills, not exactly the best student (though I always was very good in English x3) and no one really to stick up for me. Unless you count the band directors. >_< I try not to let it get to me or stress out about it... but I'm sort of a "stressy-outy" person. It's pretty easy to insult me if you know how to.. Relax? What is this thing called "relax" of which you speak? I haven't been at-ease in, I dunno, about 5 months. My one friend at the school that sat with me all through 6th grade band (the only class I took, as i was homeschooled), she was actually jumping for joy, literally, when she heard I was coming full time. Which does cheer me up some x3 but other than that one thing, I can not think of any other one good thing that public school could give me, other than an education.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:45 pm

I really think you're overreacting about it.. School isn't that bad and you probably won't be the only new kid. And there's likely to be someone with similar interests. With knowing one person, you'll meet others. And one year of junior high and then you can go to high school.. High school has been some of the best 4 years of my life. Movies make it look like some kind of hell hole, but it's not really bad... And you seem like a smart kid which will be a good thing.
And really.. It's not something to be worried about. It's just school.. You'll live. Millions and millions of people survive it every day. You're not any worse off than any one else. You'll be fine. You're not the only one who is going to be new. You're not going to be the only one that might get lost trying to find a class. Just take your time with it. It'll be a while before you'll adjust, that I don't doubt. But I'm sure it's nothing you won't be able to handle.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:52 pm

I gotta get to bed. I'll be back on tomorrow. Good night.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Yes, I won't be the only new kid, but everyone else in the school would have come from a different school. I am the only homeschooled girl. There is actually another guy who is homeschooled, but he's not coming back full time. I feel rather a bit like an outcast. People have actually asked if I was new, and when I said I was homeschooled, they just sort of gave me a funny look. Like homeschoolers were a strange newly found species of animal or something.. I have already been bullied some, and I imagine that the bullies probably wouldn't stop when they saw me more often. One was antagonizing me because she saw the.. she saw my wrists and she and a few of her friends were teasing me about that. Which is just rather cruel. She was also the one that said my piano playing was just being a showoff and my clarinet playing sounded like a squealing pig... But I beat her in the seatings anyway x3 she's 7th chair and I'm 1st. So after that she was embarrassed and she and her cronies kinda left me alone.. And yeah, Allison (my friend) was trying to introduce me to people, but of course, she had to do it in the worst way possible, the way I wouldn't be able to participate at all; she introduced me to a group of people, and I was hardly even able to say hi. After that my voice just sort of.. went away. x3 I couldn't get a word out after that.. And worse are the times when people just walk up to me and start a conversation. I'm too awkward and shy and reserved and a hundred other things.. I can't talk with people well. So I guess the part of public school I'm most worried about is the people. You make it sound so easy to meet and befriend others... I bet it was for you, and for a lot of other people. I just don't work like that. If I can't even talk to them successfully, how the heck am I supposed to make friends? All the friends I've made were, in a way, forced upon me, in the beginning.

Fine then. Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:58 pm

I am probably the most terribly awkward, shy and dorky kid you will ever know and I managed to make friends. Finding friends just sort of happens... My friends came to me. Really, some people are okay when you don't talk much. You just have to be okay with them... I was never the type of person to just be okay with talking to people. And I'm still not. You read about my medical condition.. I've heard so many insults about my voice, some people would wonder how I manage to smile half the time...
Life is stressful. No matter how old you get, there is going to be people who don't like you and are going to be mean. Humans are a cruel species.. You just have to go on and deal with it, accept it. Life is never going to be easy. You can't expect everyone to like you. Be happy with what you have and not what you don't have... The people who don't like you for who you are, are not worth your time and effort...
And about the wrists.. I'm gonna sound kinda mean when I say this but I promise, I'm not trying to.. To me, the people that do that sort of thing in a place where people can see it very obviously, are doing it because they want somebody to see it. Like, if you really didn't want people to know, you would do it in the least obvious place... It's like stamping "Give me attention!" on your forehead. I know a lot of "cutters" and I don't think poorly of those type of people because I understand the "need" to do that sort of thing. But even so... I don't see the point of doing it.. It don't make things better.. If anything you're just risking getting an infection of some sort and hurting yourself more...
I just don't get people that take everything so personally or get so upset about stupid stuff like someone saying something mean.. To me it's just like, "I'm not here to impress you. I didn't ask for your opinion of me." So, there's no reason to get upset about anything.. If anything, I take it as encouragement to do better or be more of whatever they're insulting... I'm going off topic, I know but, that's just how I feel about this sort of stuff.. I just get annoyed when people actually care what random jerks say. It's pathetic.. I know that sounds a little rude, but it's true.. Just speaking honestly.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:21 pm

Stop pretending you know how it feels. How I feel. You don't understand; no one does. No one ever does. You don't understand because you've never done it yourself. It's hard to explain to someone who hasn't been through it and doesn't know what it's like, but I'll try to explain it. I don't cut because I "need" to. It's like an addictive drug; you know very well how bad it is for you, and yet you just can't stop. If I let myself be overwhelmed by the pain, I can forget the pain of life for a little while! You just don't get it, do you? It's an escape from the woe and pain of the world; I let the pain flood my mind until there's nothing else and it takes away all other thoughts. It's either one torture or the other! In a way, it's like suicide without the commitment.
"... are doing it because they want somebody to see it." "It's like stamping "Give me attention!" on your forehead." How dare you think I use my depression like an attention-getting idiot? I don't go around holding up a billboard that says, "Hey, look at me, I'm an emo!" I don't go around at school holding up my bare arms, showing off the scars, going, "Hey everyone, I'm depressed! Everybody be nice to me!" I always keep my arms and wrists covered, whether with a long sleeved shirt or a jacket or a couple of bracelets or whatever. That day someone had grabbed me on the wrist - I believe it was a friend-ish acquaintance - and I had cringed and recoiled rather violently. In the duration in which I retracted my arm, my sleeve slipped up, revealing my wrists. I don't openly express the scars to the public, and it was only by chance that anyone would have seen them. With my luck, of course, Ashley and her little gang of friends did. How dare you think I would willingly make it obvious? How dare you think I'm doing this for attention? I don't like the things I have to do for relief, but there is nothing else other than death or sleep. And I can't sleep, so it's basically this or death. Talking about it doesn't help, reading a book delays it but it never really leaves, drawing or writing helps get it out of me but the depression is like a never ending circle, or an indecisive cat; I let it out, but it wants to come right back in. I don't want to let it in but it is persistent and I can't fight it. It comes back and then it goes, and it comes back, and it goes, but it never really leaves for good! Cutting is the only way I have to completely block it out for a while!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Ugh.. Look, I'm sorry. I meant no offense. And I maybe I don't know exactly how you feel but I've been in bad places too. How dare you assume you're the only one who has hell to deal with. How dare you assume I'm a happy person. How dare you assume that I don't know anything about depression. That I don't know how it feels to be depressed I have a best friend who has been a cutter for as long as I can remember and I hate the fact that she feels the need to do such a thing. I have another friend that did it as a way to distract herself from the abuse she got from her mother. I was her shoulder to cry on. I was the one who was there to support her through the worst parts of her life. Maybe I don't know how it feels personally but don't you dare say I haven't been there. I don't because I think it's foolish and because I have to be strong for those who actually have worse problems. You're not alone with these things. Hundreds if not thousands of people are in the same place and worse places... You have no idea what I've been through. You don't know the thoughts that run through my head. You don't know about what lies behind the mask of my smile. The worries. The paranoia. The fact that I have considered running away from home because of the abuse I've taken from my family. You don't know my phobias. My fear of being alone. You don't know how many hours I spend crying in the dark without ever knowing the real reason why. You don't know how many times I've dealt with heart break. You don't know how many times I break down and and just scream in emotional agony because I don't know what else to do. You don't know how hard I have to try to put a smile on my face sometimes... You don't know anything about me. By making all of your assumptions you're no worse than any other person out there.

My opinion was not directed at you specifically. It was my opinion of the overall idea of the situation. Maybe my wording was bad... But what I mean, is even if it's not intentionally meant as a form of attention, being on the wrist is a very obvious place and people are bound to touch, grab or see it. It's obvious common sense. If you don't want people to see it, put it on your leg or upper arm, chest. Any where else. I'm not saying that you're wrong for doing it. Because I know some people need that to keep themselves sane..

I don't mean to be rude and I apologize. I am terrible with words at sometimes and I don't always pay attention to how things can be taken..
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:51 pm

You're not the only person in the world that deals with depression. You're not the only person in the world who has something wrong. You're not the only one who has felt like no one cares. You're not the only one who feels misunderstood. You're not the only one hiding emotions. It's a common thing. Depression is an actual medical condition. Though it's different for everyone, you're not the only one. There's thousands of people who know how it feels.
Nobody can understand what isn't told or explained to them... How can you expect someone to show concern for you, if you're going around wearing a mask and pretending? Hmm?
There are hundreds of other ways to release bottled emotions and most of them are better and healthier than self harm.. Art, poetry, journals. Cliche as it sounds, it helps.

Cutting is the most dangerous thing you can do to yourself.. One wrong move and you're dead within minutes.. There's not enough time for someone to save you. One wrong move and you're found dead in a pool of your own blood.. Your wrist is a dangerous place to cut because of the the artery that runs through it and your arm.. Cut too deep and you're unconscious and bleeding to your painful death.. It only takes one mistake to end your life. And that one thing you do to cope with emotions and try to be strong becomes the reason your family becomes devastated with a suicide. And they won't know it was an accident. They won't know how you really felt.. They'll only know that they found you with a blade in a pool of blood...
I would never do anything like that to myself, because I don't want to die. I don't want to take the risk. I don't want to make things worse.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Yo, this is Midna... Great, with that last post, now I'm completely terrified. Thanks a lot.
Right, anyway... Rali's really sick right now.. like, really, seriously ill. So I volunteered to post her thoughts for her :3
After she saw your post, she felt awful. Absolutely horrible, and she said she felt like a jerk and wouldn't be too surprised if you thought the same. I don't think exactly that she was judging you like that on purpose, she just didn't know about all that stuff you and your friends have been through. She doesn't think she's the only one with problems, just she's never met anyone who's actually been there, who can understand better than someone who hasn't. She's very, truly, extremely sorry and she says she's been praying for you and your friends. Yeah, I know you're not Christian, but I thought you should know she was praying for you, cause that means she really cares, and hopes things get better - or at least don't get worse. She doesn't think she's the only one, but she says sometimes it feels like it, because no one else she knows can relate to her problems or understand what she's going through.. better than someone who isn't going through it as well, anyway.

She never assumed she was the only one with hell to deal with; never. She says if what she said made you think that, she is sorry, so so sorry. She does care for others, more than she cares for herself, it seems. It may not always seem like it.. but she really does. Think she doesn't listen to the news when a natural disaster happens? Think she didn't cry for the massacred children of Newtown? Think she doesn't cry for the families that lose fathers in the war? Think she doesn't wonder what might be going through the minds of the thousands of other depressed people in the world and wondering if their lives are in danger from themselves? Though it often might seem a little cold and harsh through her depression, she has a really big heart that breaks easily. Don't ever think she doesn't care for anyone else.. She may not say much, but behind her awkwardness or her hidden emotions, she's crying on the inside for the pain someone might be going through. She just can't find the words to say it.

She feels deeply sorry for the assumptions she made and she meant no offense, and hopes she didn't cause any... She hopes you can forgive her for being so judgmental. She'd never met anyone who understood what she was going through, so she assumed you didn't either... and she apologizes a thousand times for doing that.

(And just so you know, I've been praying for you and your friends as well.. I hope things will start getting better. yeah, these words are kind of cheap and pathetic... but i really don't know what else to say.. just know that we're thinking of you guys.)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:40 pm

I suppose I did kinda flip a little too far with that post. I'm sure she didn't quite mean what she said. And I know that before that I had said something that sounded a bit harsh as well. It's just that I hate talking about that sort of subject because of being witness to it with my friends and not being able to do anything to make things better for them and seeing people I care about feeling so miserable that the only way to "fix" things is to hurt and injure themselves.. I know what I said sounded like I was insulting people that self harm, but I promise I wasn't because obviously I understand it a little more than others. I just phrased it very very badly.

I'm sorry to hear she's ill. I hope she gets better soon. And I'm not angry with her and I really never was. I just got a little carried away in the moment I guess.

I can't imagine your prayers doing much good for me but I do appreciate the thought behind all of it. ^.^
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Don't worry about it; it seemed you had some pent up emotions as well. (imma go all therapist on you now, look out x3 ) It's never good to hold in your emotions, so it's good to let them out, even if it means shouting at someone. It's better to do it to a friend anyway, cause you know they'll still love you and they'll forgive you; maybe not immediately.. But after a few re-reads, she understood that you didn't really mean to hurt her.. so she forgives you. I don't personally believe it was the best way to respond, exactly.. but it worked, I suppose, whether it was a good way to word it or not. It's just not healthy to keep all that inside you, so go ahead and let it out; we don't mind, and we'll try to help as much as we can, if we can, if you want us to. If you just want to get it out of you but be left alone with it.. that's still better than just stewing in it for days, weeks, months on end. I'm guessing you probably have your own therapist friend; most do.. and I know you haven't really known us that long.. but if ever comes a time that you would need us, we'll be here c:

She's not getting any better... she has a bad cough, a 100-104 degree fever and a sore throat... yeah, it's pretty bad. And yeah, she understands. Don't worry, she was getting rather upset with the conversation as well.. she regrets it herself, so you're fine.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:13 pm

I know it's not healthy and I hate that I do tend to hide things from people.. But I've always found it difficult to express those sort of things because I just naturally don't trust people which is another thing I hate about myself but have no control over... I don't have a lot of people to vent to, even if I have some of the best friends in the world.. I had this one person that I really cared about and trusted with everything, my deepest secrets and my biggest fears... Now... Even thinking about that person makes me miserable... I don't trust people with my emotions and things because trusting people only makes you vulnerable because you never know if you're being used or led on until it's too late.. I vent through art and calm myself with music...

Oh my :[ That sounds terrible.. Has she been to a doctor? Do they know what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:36 am

I can see what you mean... Can't say it's happened to me, and I'm happy about that, but I'm sorry you had to go through that... I would vent through art as well, but I'm really a horrible drawer x3 I'm the best singer in the family (not saying much - we're all pretty bad, i'm just the least bad), but Rali's the best artist. So I sing to vent my emotions c: but not just like, singing along quietly to a song I like, I mean really singing. As if I were at a talent show or something - really belting it out. That's how I vent. :3

No, we hadn't been to a doctor; it appeared to just be a cold. A really bad cold, but nonetheless just a cold. The day after I posted that, she started getting better; she's almost completely cured now :3 Just in time for school, which is good. I'm going into middleschool... yikes. 6th grade. I was never homeschooled though, so the change isn't as hard for me. :3 Still, middleschool... a bit scary. :/

P.S. Sorry we haven't been very active recently, there's just been a lot of stuff going on and we were busy. Sorry! We didn't desert you, don't worry x3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:21 am

Everyone has their own way of venting I guess..
6th grade is middle school for you guys? That's, elementary school for us... Well, recently it's intermediate school.. I'm in my senior year of high school right now. Now that is pretty damn scary ¬_¬ Just this one last year before I go off into the world and have to be... A grownup D: *gasp of horror* lol. But yeah.. I'm nervous about it.. About growing up... But if all goes as planned, I should be going off to college or do an online college for cartooning and animation c: Maybe one day you will see something of mine on tv. Lol. Big dreams right there but that's what I'm going for..

ANYWAY... (I'm bad at staying on topic ¬_¬)

I'm glad to hear she's better ^.^ And I wish you guys luck with school as well.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:43 pm

..Hi...
Well, school sucks. Not as bad as i thought, but it sucks. Really, really sucks. I'll use no other words against it, because really, i don't want to get into another argument...
My piano lessons are, thankfully, easier than i had expected. The accompanying with another student, which i think i told you about, is going easier than i could ever had hoped... I haven't really done anything with her other than warm ups. Most of the time me, her, and our piano teacher are just laughing are heads off at dancing pepperonis (don't ask), having a good time. I thought i would be doing triple the amount of work with the extra lessons, but I'm not really doing much more than i normally would be... which is an enormous relief.
School... well... my dive in didn't really go so well. I belly flopped and now i'm drowning in it... But my legs are starting to kick. I think i'm slowly getting the hang of it... I'll never get the hang of all the people. But everything else, i would say, is going more or less okay... more on the side of less, but... whatever.
First hour is band, though, which is nice. Cause one, I love band and I'm first chair of the clarinets; two, I get to start the day off right, with something i like rather than, like, social studies (the teacher's not really that fun.) ; and three, i get to sit all hour to some guy, Nathaniel, that i like. He's pretty cool :3 which is better than most of the other guys, or most of the other girls, for that matter... So that's a plus that i get to sit with a friend. Yes, I'll admit, i did actually make a friend in the years I've been going to band.. just whenever i mention it to Midna, my mom, or a few friends, the always tease me to death about him x3 Honestly, is it really that wrong for a girl to like a guy? ..I don't mean, "like" him, i mean, just, you know... like him. >_< but apparently he joined my fan club now x3 he watches me play piano and then always compliments me after it (lol silly people. i'm not thaaat good, really...), and he always says hi to me in the hallways. lol I really don't know what's so great about me; that i would really have a fan club... but it seems like everyone in the band knows my name. Razz
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Lol. Of course school sucks. No one ever really enjoys it. But it's not as terrible as it's made out to be.
I'm sure it'll get better once you get into the flow of things.
lol. No matter how old you are, if you're good friends with someone of the opposite gender, someone is going to assume you have a crush on them. XD
But with the fan club thing, I know how you feel.. I feel that way with my art sometimes... I know I'm not that good but I do have a little fan club, online and in school... But I know I'm terrible at anatomy and proportions... People are just impressed by people who can do something they can't... With piano, being able to do a decent amount of anything on it is impressive just because it's a cool instrument and to me it doesn't seem like a lot of people choose it to learn... I'm one of the few people in my school that aren't in band or a sport.. My school is really big on that kinda stuff and I don't take part in any of it. Though I may regret it later, I don't regret it now.. Sports and stuff was never really my thing... I don't get along with any of the people on the sports teams and I have too many health problems to deal with it anyway.. Band is probably a good thing to join.. With my school, all the band members are friends with each other.. I almost joined, but decided against it with my health issues and missing so much school.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:03 pm

That's cute that you have a fan club :3 I've looked at your art work, you proportions aren't bad at all. Maybe the anatomy, since I haven't seen any of your artwork like that other than the zombie Charizard. But honestly, not many people can draw anatomy well, so you should be proud that you can draw well at all; maybe you're not THE BEST drawer in the world, but you're still really good! Razz
I've never really been one for sports myself either, but i do love band a lot. It's a ton of fun, and playing music is often times more fun than listening. (really depends on the genre of music i guess) and yeah, i can see how your health issues would hinder your playing... terrible that you have to deal with it in the first place, but I'm sure playing an instrument everyday wouldn't help it at all.
So i had a pretty fun birthday :3 got a bunch of Doctor Who t-shirts, an Espeon stuffed animal (lol) and an IOU for a 3DS when Pokemon X and Y come out. if we get the 3DS on the day the game comes out, we get a custom skin for it :Dme and my brother are both getting it. I haven't really seen many of the new Pokemon that i like, but apparently in X and Y, there are still all the old ones too. so you can literally catch them all, which is pretty cool Smile my brother actually did complete his Pokedex once, in Emerald... lol he was so proud.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:18 pm

Honestly, I just choose not to use realistic proportions and anatomy half the time o3o lol. I haven't posted a lot of my recent stuff on here and I'm working on a lot of things to improve but for the most part, I use my own rules in anatomy and proportions. I've been complimented on it so, I guess it's not too bad but.. Yeah Razz I like cartoon styles of drawing and don't really like to do much else.. Though for my AP art class, I've been trying to do a little more stuff out my comfort zone. Like.. Semi-realistic, people, clothing and fabric folds, water.. Water is so hard to make look real... But thanks cx I'll have to post a few of my newer drawings.. Because I've improved with anatomy and poses a little and I've done a few really good ones that I'm proud of cx

I would love to do something like that.. But missing school from surgeries and appointments.. It's always been unpredictable so, it's just easier not to get involved with it. I don't think playing instruments would do much good at all.. But, it's fine. I'll learn to play guitar one day! Haha xD

That's cool.. I don't know if I want to play the new Pokemon games.. Like, yeah it has all kinds of cool new features and stuff, but the new Pokemon are just getting silly looking. After ruby/sapphire/emerald, the Pokemon stopped being good...
My birthday is on Saturday. I'm going to New York! Very Happy Awesomest birthday ever I think. But I'll be there all weekend.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Aaaaaagghh.. I've been so inactive on here >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chatty Stuff
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next