Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept

Go down 
+3
Loli-Rain
hyperbrit
EpiclyErik
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:11 pm

lol. I dont know any of thse XD The only full album I have is BFMV's album, Fever... And LP's Thousand suns.. lol. I was kinda on the side against my singing XD

Devin laughed but didnt budge, "nooo!..I'm not going."
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

Location : Bay City, Michigan there has to be a better place to be then here :/

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:15 pm

oh dear child >.> listen to the three I listed off, you might like them and I dont think I've heard of those two...lol, I would pick, but of course I've never heard you sing, ssoooo i guess i'll just say you singing is between good and bad >.> lol

I gave you a half-hearted glare. "Please go lay on the bed. You're tired and I don't want to sleep. So it only seems fair."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:22 pm

I'm a horrible singer...I dont have a way to do that.. BFMV=Fever= Your Betrayal, LP=Linkin Park= Catalyst + Waiting For The End.. All three are amazing songs and both bands are amazing as well :3

Devin chuckled and smirked. "I never said I was tired.." He sat up on the couch. Dylan heard the two of them talking and was woken up by it, "How bout both of you go to the room or the couch.. I dont care..SHUT UP!" Devin chuckled and rolled his eyes at Dylan.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:30 pm

I think I am too, but kaitlyn smacks my head when I say it and i have no idea why >.>....:/.....i'll look thoses up ^_^

"Sorry." I said to Dylan and smirked. I sat on the floor and crossed my arms, daring not to move until Devin went to sleep in the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:34 pm

lol. My friend Taylor and I were singing to BFMV on the phone last week. She joked about how terrible we both are.. Did I not include Bullet for My Valentine or Linkin Park in the song list I gave you? :O

Devin relaxed on the couch with a smirk. "I'm not moving" He spoke quietly and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:40 pm

lol, I make sure I don't sing in front of people lol unless the music is blasting so no one can hear me ^_^ >.> you did...I'm still not finished with that, I'm close, but not done yet limh it takes me a while to finish things, like i start but hardly ever finish v.v which needs to be fixed.

I smirked, "I'm not moving either." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:47 pm

I'll sing in the car and with Taylor.. lol. She doesnt judge and its fun to annoy the fam XD lol. Good.. I was gonna be mad at myself if I didnt..

He shrugged with a smirk. "Go ahead. Its not gonna bother me any" Dylan came out of his room then. "Shut up doesnt mean 'talk quietly' it means dont talk at all." He had his arms folded across his chest.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:54 pm

I sing around the house whenever i'm cleaning or excersing, I just give my mom a warning "I'm putting in my headphones now so ima be singing." lol ^_^.....lol i should have said no, just to see what would have happened ^_^

I tried to hold back a smile. "Sorry" I said again.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:04 pm

lol. I only sing at home when I'm alone since I can freely listen to my music then..lol. I woulda flipped out >.>

Dylan glared down at her. "You' bedroom, Now" He pointed to the room, "That way I know you will be quiet.." Then he smiled a bit smuggly, "I cant hack into a computer if I'm to tired to concentrate on what I'm doing..I could end up nuking a whole country if I'm not careful" Then he looked at Devin and just walked back into his room. Devin rolled his eyes. "You should probably not talk anymore..You should at least try to sleep.."
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:12 pm

I only play my music out loud when I'm alone, so I don't have to worry about what song comes on next lol my mom would kill me if she heard some of the songs I have lol...don't worry I doubled checked, you have them on there lol

My eyes grew slightly bigger at what Dylan said and I got up with a sigh. Then I looked over at Devin. "You were talking too....and I'll try, but I don't think I'll be able to." I quietly walked back to the bedroom.

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:18 pm

lol. My parents know I listen to strange music..The only song I may not let them hear is The Greatest Story Ever Told by Ice Nine Kills... Its violent but I love that song XD .. Good good :3

Devin closed his eyes and shrugged. "I'm here if you need anything..'Night Brit" He yawned and tried to make himself comfortable on the couch.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:20 pm

I gtg now. Bye Brit. ttyl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:26 pm

same here with me, but my mom has me change a song if it just swears too much so if she ever heard the songs by BOTDF i don't know what she'll do o.o ...never heard of them...lol :pl

"uh huh" I said to show that I heard. As I entered the bedroom I sighed again and closed the door part way and then climbed under the sheets. I closed my eyes and forced myself to keep them closed.

bye byes ^_^
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:52 am

lol. she would definitely freak. lol. and only know the one song by them.. i think my favorite verse is when he says "when youre sleeping i'll slit your throat and drain your blood then i'll mail it to your mother to show her what a mess youve become" then he chuckles evilliy "I think she would like that" lol. good song. Smile

Devin lay there for a few hours before he finally dosed off.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:57 am

O.O that is a violent song. I woke up at 9:30 o.e

I ended up being the last one to fall asleep, but it wasn't very peaceful.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:58 pm

lol. It is very violent :3 And I woke up at 8 because of the phone that was ringing.. And it was right next to my sisters head!! She was sound asleep...

After only a few hours Devin woke up. Dylan slept tul noon.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:38 pm

I woke up because I had to go to the bathroom lol...yup that would be me ^_^ I sleep right through the trains that pass by too lol

I wasn't really sure when I woke up, though it must have been sometime in the morning because the sky was an orange-red.

sorry im late >.>
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:49 pm

lol. Thats what usually wakes me up.. or my cats claws digging into my back cuz she was sleeping on top of me and I rolled over ._.

Dylan walked into the kitchen and pulled a few blood bags from the freezer. He Microwaved them in two seperate coffe mugs and handed one to Devin. Devin took it though he was slightly discusted by the it.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:54 pm

lol you must be a light sleeper then...>.> did you roll over onto the cat.

I sat there staring at the ceiling, hearing movement, but not caring for the moment. I decided to wait awhile so the two can do whatever is important.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:08 pm

lol. I dont think I've ever rolled over on top of my cat.. But if im laying on my side and I roll over she tries to stay where she is still on top of me and it always involves her claws..Which are sharp..and only sometimes...I occassionally get into a really deep sleep..

Devin forced down his cup though Dylan drank slowly and comfortably. "I really dont know how you live like this Dylan.. It's really gross..." Dylan rolled his eyes. "It's convenient thats how..At least I dont go stomping around through the forest killing gross and dirty animals." Devin shrugged and took another sip out of his cup.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:15 pm

I almost sat on mine before, cats are too stubborn 7.7 lol and mine don't have their claws anymore so they use their teeth. I'm always a deep sleeper Very Happy but I tend to wake up and just have trouble falling back to sleep.

I sat up in bed and just listened to what was going on. Sighing I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to splash water onto my face and to try to look like I had sleeped well.

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:24 pm

My parents wont declaw her cuz they tend to throw her outside when she goes in heat >.> And cats are stubborn...Mine is really stubborn.I'll try to shove her off my lap or something when I dont want to pet her or whatever and she comes back 2secs later..And this will last for several minutes before one of us gives up... >.> And I have that problem too.. Thats my main problem actually..

Devin heard Brit get up and he glanced in that direction. He stood and went to the sink and rinced out his mug. Dylan had over half a cup left.

Speaking of my cat shes sitting at the window next to me right now..My brother came over and petted her and she like butted he head against him.. And said something about it and my brother was like, "I head butt people too" and he head butted the top of my head.. It hurts >.<
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:29 pm

wouldn't it be better to keep her in at that time? Mine just follows you everywhere and rubs against you until you pet him and he meows to be let outside and he doesn't stop >.< but he gives massages XD my other one just sits in the window all day, the lazy >.> same here, it takes me like 20-30minutes to fall asleep, I just think too much >.<

I looked at myself in the mirror and crinkled my nose. It'll have to do I thought and walked out to met the others.

meany brother >.> though I think I would have laughed if I saw, sorry lol
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Nope.. It shuts her up.. Mine expects everyone to follow her into my room..I swear she uses my bed more then I do >.> And Same here..I think about my rp's sometimes..Like what I mite do next time I get on or how I plan to continue whats going on..Its weird I know but it keeps my mind off other things.. :/

Devin heard Brit enter the kitchen and looked up at her and smiled a bit. Dylan looked over to her as well and waved a little, still focused on his cup.

lol. I laughed XD It was funny
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:46 pm

hmm, dimand (the one that meows) expects us to come to him and pet him, like he goes up to you then walks aways and lays down looking all cute >.> and I think the same with him, about using the bedroom more lol...same :/ otherwise if I can't think of anything else to distract me I stay up for hours, but for some reason, if I wirte what i feel, when im upset, in a poemy thing i feel better then I sleep like nothing happened >.>

I smiled, "Morning boys." I leaned agaisnt the door frame.

lol, I would have gotten upset..then laughed about it later....then figure out the best payback lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next