Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forbidden-- Needs Members.

Go down 
+3
Boxghost
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Patient-X
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

Forbidden-- Needs Members. Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Okay.. I'm new to the site and still trying to figure it out, so I'm not sure about this, but I'm gonna be my freak self and try this the best I can.. Make fun of me if you wish. xD

PLOT:

There are five species this new world. Angels, the protectors, messengers, etc. of Heaven; Fallen, Angels who broke the Laws of Heaven and were banished to live on Earth; Nephilim, the offspring of Human and Angel, inhabiting on Earth; Humans, which we all know; And Demons, the dwellers of Hell. In this world, none are supposed to love any but their own species. But, this is hardly ever the case. Behind the backs of their own kind, Angels and Demons, Fallen and Nephilim find love in unsuspecting, clueless Humans-- or between themselves. If their kind ever found out about this forbidden Love, there would be grave consequences-- such as killing, banishment, abasement, et cetera. The four immortals are called the Four, and they all have similar Laws. They have small powers, such as telepathy, telekinesis, pyrokenesis, the ability to alter memories, and that of the such.

Okay, if you didn't get it already, this is a love kind of RP, as well as a surviving RP, and maybe a bit of War. Between the 5 races. it can take place anywhere, as long as it's in California; big place, lots of people. The humans do not know that there are other species, and the Laws of the other species say to not tell anyone, under any circumstances, what they are. The four species can appear human, to deceive. These are the basic Laws of the Four: No telling the humans what you are. No falling in love with any species but your own. Do ANYTHING to protect your own kind. No using your powers on humans.

RULES:

Please, no god-moding/ power-playing.
Cussing to a minimum, please.
Nothing to graphic; just, like Fades to Black or something..
Uhm.. Have fun?

FORM:

Name:
Relationships: (Family, Children, Spouses, etc.)
Rouge or Law-Abiding?: (Follow the Laws wholeheartedly or not)
Personality:
Other:
Looks:

MY CHARRIES:

Name: David Shane S.
Species: Demon
Crush:
Relationships: Wife- Died. Son- James.
Rouge or Law-Abiding?: Rouge.
Personality: He's nice, but can be ill-tempered. He cares wonderfully for his son, who is gravely ill, and whom he never lets leave his house, unless on a special occasion.
Other: He does not let his son leave his sight if out in a public place. He fears for his son, because of what happened to James's Mother.
Looks: (Sorry, but I like to describe.. v.o) He's tall and a little muscular, and tan with black hair and red-tinted eyes.

Name: Bethany Anne K.
Species: Human
Crush:
Relationships: Her mother, who is more or less never at the house.
Rouge or Law-Abiding?: Doesn't know of the Laws of Four; but, she does go by most of Human laws.
Personality: She's very bold and courageous, but also very sweet and complicated.
Other: She wears a dogtag with the name Nick H. printed into it. She doesn't take it off and doesn't say who's it is.
Looks: She's short and pale, with wavy brown hair and choppy bangs that hang over her stylish black glasses. She is thin, with green eyes.

Name: Cameron James L.
Species: Angel
Crush:
Relationships:
Rouge or Law-Abiding?: Law Abiding... But can easily be swayed.
Personality: Nice, quiet, loyal and protective. Very easy to persuade.
Other: Not much.
Looks: He's tall, with paper white hair and a tanned, lean body. He has some muscle, and an almost violet tint to his eyes.

Name: Zackary Samuel F.
Species: Nephilim
Crush:
Relationships:
Rouge or Law-Abiding?: Mostly Abiding.. But can leave the Laws in the dust for some things.
Personality: He's a shy boy, usually keeping quiet, but is quite nice once he opens up. Most of the time, no one notices he's in a room, though.
Other:
Looks: He's average height, with tanned skin and brown hair, with deep brown eyes.

Name: William Allen S.
Species: Fallen
Crush:
Relationships:
Rouge or Law-Abiding?: Well, he's a Fallen; Rouge!
Personality: He's ill-tempered, and rude without meaning to be sometimes.
Other:
Looks: He's dark and mysterious. xD Tall, lean, pale, with black hair and nearly black eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Name: Carmen
Crush: Smile
Relationships: Brother~ Derek
Rouge or Law-Abiding?: 50/50
Personality: Sweet, Cute Laugh...but sometimes she gets annoyed and then isnt so sweet.
Other: Sings
Looks: https://2img.net/h/i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af190/funnypandas/veru/3244503109_5933e7827c_m.jpg

Name~ Derek
Age~ 18
Species~ Angel
Gender~ Male
Crush~ No
Relationships~ Sister~ Carmen
Rouge Or Law-Abiding~ 50/50
Personality~ Nice guy who cares for others, but mess with his little sister and your done.
Other~ Guitar player
Looks~ https://2img.net/h/i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm122/WILEYSBOIS/l_a46b543bbdcc340111919d528283a0f8.jpg
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:36 am

Lauren!!! Very Happy Hey! Totally accepted. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:49 am

lol :p YAY!
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:55 am

Lol. Sorry it's not very.. Good. I was tired and insane. Lol.

Davis and James sat on the beach, David lookng at his son lovingly as the twelve year old recited a story for him. He has the strangest imagination, strangest stories,[i] thought David. James looked pale and gaunt out in the sunlight, looking truly illl. David looked up and stared around him at the collage girls and boys drinking beer, and edged closer to his child.

Bethany was also at the beach, swimming in the glittery water. She flipped her hair and several boys stared. She got out of the water and wrung her hair out, laying o. Her towel and applying some sun block. She giggled to herself as she looked around for boys to flirt with, girls to talk to- anyone, really.
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

PostSubject: I still miss foopets roleplaying :(   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:02 pm

Derek~ He walks around, staying close to his sister, Curious for what will come in the near future for him and his sister.

Carmen~ She tried to ignore her brother as she looked around with boredom but a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:10 pm

Beth quickly spotted two people and smiled. She stood and strode over to Derek and Carmen, extending her hand to the smiling girl. She beamed as she said, "Hello! I'm Beth. Who are you two?" She flipped her bangs over to the side of her face, adjusting her black glasses.
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Carmen~ Nods Once, she shakes Beth's hand "Hello, I'm Carmen and this is my brother Derek"

Derek~ "Hi"
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:29 pm

Beth chckled happily. " Well, come on. M bored and need someone to torture with words, " she said, keeping hold of Carmen's hand, pulling her and her brother to her spot. " Plus, I have food and water and, mos important, shade. " She plopped down and patted the towel next to her for them. " So, what's up? Just get to Cali? "
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:50 pm

Both~ Sit down

Derek~ Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:57 pm

Beth grinned and asked cryptically, " So, what are y'all? " Of course, she knew nothin of Angels or Demons or anything of he such. She pulled a can of beer from a small cooler and looked around, whispering, " If anyone asks, we're all old enough to drink. What are y'all? " she asked, referring to the cooler. " Whiskey, beer, scotch.. Pretty much anything. Pick your poison. " She grinned and tossed back a gulp of the drink.
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:01 pm

Carmen~ No thanks, We don't really drink.......often

Derek~ Smirks.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:07 pm

Beth smiled softly. " Hon, this is Calofornia. Better get used to guys tryig to get you drunk. " She soughed dramatically. " Wish I were as strong as y'all. Three months. One party every week or so.. Maybe two. Beers aplenty. " She smiled at them. " Nust say no. Never works and annoysthe heck out of people, so they go away. " Beth smiled sadly and set down the beer. She looked between them. " So, where'd you move from? "
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:15 pm

Derek~ Santiago...

Carmen~ Her eyes flickered to her brother then back to Beth. I think I can handle myself. And I'm used to being left behind.

Derek~ Nod once.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:19 pm

Beth nodded a bit, then frowned. " What do you mean? " She grabbed a bag of chips from a bag and offered some to them.
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:28 pm

Carmen~ Looks at her brother sadly

Derek~ Sighs Family left us, friends....everyone and everything.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:32 pm

" Oh, I'm so sorry, " she said sincerely. " And I am allowed to saythat. I know how It is. I truly am sorry. " She squeezed both of their hands sadly, smiling happily at them. It was obviously fake, though, and when she let go of their hands, one instinctively went to the slick, wet dog tag resting heavily on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:36 pm

Carmen~ Yeah

Derek~ smiles lightly
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:41 pm

Beth smiled softly, remembering, but is broken from her reverie when a cool splash comes to her feet. " Well, anyone hungry? I'm buying. " She stood and put her water slicked hair up in a clip, gathering her things and wrapping a towel around her torso. " Or you guys could stay and enjoy yourselves. Either way, I'm buying food. " She laughs a soft, bell-tinkling kind of laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:45 pm

Derek~ Stands and offers his hand to his sister

Carmen~ Ignores his hand and stands up

Derek~ Rolls his eyes and drops his hand
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:49 pm

Beth chuckles merrily and hooks one arm through Carmen's. "Independent women are hard to find; You and I will be great friends." She chuckles and offers her arm playfully for Derek.
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:57 pm

Carmen~ Laughs

Derek~ Smirks
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:00 pm

Beth smiles and quickly leads them to a food stand, buying herself a hot dog and fries. She waits for the siblings to order, and pays for their food. She smiles softly, leading them out the door again. " So, what made you guys move? "
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Name: Carmella Mia Deangelo
Crush: none
Relationships:
BF/Gf: none
Family: none
Children: none
Husband/Wife: none
Rouge or Law-Abiding?: Law-Abiding and not going to give in so easily
Personality: Carm is a very head strong type of angel though she is loyal and wont act without a good reason. She does not understand how the fallen chose to leave home for humans. Carmella is also what one would call sharp tounged and stubborn to always fight for her beliefs.
Other: Carmella is agile and strong hearted giving her the strength to be a master at the twin swords she host on her hips.
Looks: Forbidden-- Needs Members. Uniden10

Name: Luka
Species: Demon
Crush:none
Relationships:
Husband/Wife:none
Rouge or Law-Abiding?: rouge
Personality:Luka is a very distant type of demon, he keeps from both his own kind and humans staying in his shadowy demon form and not likely to be found in his human form.
Other:Luka has a talent to bring nightmares to life.
Looks: Forbidden-- Needs Members. Hotdem10

Name: Alexander Reeding
Species:Fallen
Relationships
Rouge or Law-Abiding?: Rouge
Personality:A kind misunderstood fallen who had been givin a bad reputation. He is a gentle soul but is very untrusting around new people. A friend you would trade the world for but he isnt the type to open his heart to people either.
Other:none
Looks:
Forbidden-- Needs Members. Fallen10

Name: Esmeralda May Heavenly
Species:human
Relationships
Rouge or Law-Abiding?: I have no idea what your talking abou.
Personality:Esme is a hyper sweet girl. Her hobbies include ice skating and she loves swimming for her own time. A loving friend to those who gain her trust and a ghost to those who are foolish enough to loose her. Esme can zone out a bit when she is practinceing her skating and dont even try to get her attention when her headphones are in because it will be like trying to talk to a brick wall.
Other:none
Looks:

Forbidden-- Needs Members. Diana11

Last edited by Boxghost on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Hey boxeh! Thanks. :DD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden-- Needs Members.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next