Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members Empty
PostSubject: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:50 pm

~~**Lunar Tribe**~~

Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members Pathway_by_Goldenwolf

Info.
In this forum the characters are "anthro"-wolves (aka werewolves). They survive by hunting with bows,
spears and living in huts and dens that they make from materials gathered from the forest. The tribe
members treat each other fairly. There are other wolf tribes through out the land as well as other
creatures, anthro and normal. The Anthro species do not hunt each other. They hunt the normal
animals that roam the forests (as in animals we would usually see in the forests, like regular rabbits squirrels and deer).

The Anthro Groups:
Besides the wolves there are several groups of the "Anthro" world.

Bear Tribes:
The bears are a fierce species and are an enemy of the wolves. They live along the river and feed on the fish that come from it.
They are slightly more advanced than the wolves and have more weapons and technology. Besides the tension between them and the
wolves, the bears are a peaceful people. They are skilled at hand-to-hand combat and swords are usually there weapon of choice.
They also use bows, spears, and knives.

Fox Tribes:
The foxes are the thieves and scavengers. They are known for their stealth and trickery. Foxes are liars and are often able to
trick others into giving them things or doing things for them. They are trusted by none of the other tribes. Nothing they use is
their own making. Foxes are also poorly skilled fighters though with their stealth, fighting rarely occurs for you may never even
know they're there...

Deer and other herbivore Tribes:
These groups tend to stand together in an alliance. This group includes rabbits, deer, elk, etc (anything we know as "plant eaters").
They avoid the other tribes and socialize mostly among themselves. They don't use many weapons or much fighting except in
the occasional use of their warriors.

The Wolf Tribe's Village and the Forest
Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members Parsnip_meadow-1000x800
Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members Forest_village-1000x800
Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members 585766-bigthumbnail
Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members 624588-bigthumbnail
Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members Water-Fall-waterfall-forest-beautiful-rocks-1680x1050

Wolf Tribe Members

Chief: Zayn-me

Lead Warrior:
Hawk-NightHawk
Warriors:

Head Hunter: Kieran-me
Hunters:

Healers:

Babysitters:

Pups:

Other Tribesman:
Korra- me
Akina- me

Rules:

1. Wait to be accepted by me before you begin roleplaying!
2. No god playing
3. Cursing to a minimum
4. Be nice to fellow members
5. No "killing" a character w/out consent
6: No controlling other people's characters
7: Posts must be no shorter than 2 sentences w/ proper grammar and detail.

Note: If you have any questions send me a PM.

Form For Wolf Tribe

Name:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Family
Rank Wanted:
History: (optional)
Personality:
Looks:

Form for Other Creature

Name:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Family:
Species:
History: (optional)
Personality:
Looks:

My Characters

Name: Kieran
Crush: -
Mate: -
Pups: -
Family: none

History: ?
Personality: Dark, mysterious, keeps to himself and doesn't talk much.
Looks:
Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members Wolf-stare-jennette-brown

Name: Zayn
Pups: 17 year old Korra
Family: korra
History: His wife died of an unknown illness when his daughter was young.
He became chief of the tribe after his father passed.
Personality: He is kind and careful. Always willing to help.
Looks:
Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members Kah_Vah_by_darknatasha

Name: Korra
Pups: -
Family:
Her father Zayn
History: Her mother died when she was young and she was raised by her father.
Personality: Korra is a shy, sweet girl. She's usually quiet and she's very nice.
Looks:
Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members Werewolf_by_KaceyM

Name: Akina
Crush: --
Mate: --
Family: Her parents and a brother
History: Akina doesn't have much of anything dramatic in her past. She's had a pretty normal life and us a very happy girl.
Personality: Akina is very spunky and outgoing. She's nice but she also tends to be mischievious.
Looks:
Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members Allini10

Need Help With Pictures? Check Out These Links!!
DarkNatasha on deviantart is great for these type of pictures! ---> [Click Here!]
Pictures I Approved--> [Click Here]
AlliNix on DeviantArt --> [Click Here]
I would also recommend this guy --> [Click Here]

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:04 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:57 am

Looks
Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members Windigo_by_darknatasha

Name: Hawk
Rank wanted: lead warrior
Crush: --
Mate: wants
Pups: --
Family: --
personality: caring, loving, and gental, loves kids and is protective.
History: His mother died when giving birth and his dad abandoned him when he was a pup. Living on his own he taught himself to fight and hunt as well as to heal himself with special plants in the forest. He also made his own bows, spears, and knives. he teaches the teens how to hunt and fight and how to make their own weapons. Now he hopes to have his own family. He is usually found around the water fall where he tends to meet up with the bear tribe and tries to avoid them but sometime gets into fights with them but it's not often.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Your character is accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:38 am

thanks erik
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Hawk goes to the water fall and lays down behind it to relax and watches the fish swim.

After a little while Hawk notices a female wolf and decides to hide from her.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Korra walked towards the river, near the waterfall. She crouched down near the water to fill her canteen.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:40 pm

Korra walked towards the river, near the waterfall. She crouched down near the water to fill her canteen.
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:45 am

I remember that wolf i think her name was Korra the chiefs daughter Hawk says to himself.

Hawk then comes out of hiding and walks quietly up to Korra.

Korra says Hawk
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:18 am

Korra looks up when she sees Hawk. She gives a small smile and says, "Hi."
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:23 pm

umm hi uh how are you Korra asks Hawk.

Korra: fine why

well I uh just wondered cause uh well I uh "Hawk starts to blush" oh never mind.

Hawk jumps into the water to get some fish to eat and Korra watches Hawk.

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:32 pm

Dude, I don't approve of the being my character thing you're doing... >.>

Korra smiled and laughed a little to herself as she watched him disappear into the water.
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:42 am

ok won't do that again then

Hawk gets out wih some fish and wraps them in a cloth to take home.

Bye Korra says Hawk and walks off to his den.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Good. Thank you.

Korra waved and said good-bye with a kind smile. After a moment she turned and headed back towards the village.
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Hawk goes out to the village to make sure no foxes try to get in and for bears as well

this is boring there's nothing to do except walk around says Hawk to himself

Hawk notices a figure in the shadows

Hey you who are you get over here says Hawk

Hawk then chases after the figure.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Korra was walking through the village when she thought she heard someone shouting. "Hmm...Can't be sure. Too much noise," she thought to herself. She gave a small shrug and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:57 am

Hawk finally tackles the intruder in front of Korra.

I'm going to give you a chance to run says Hawk.

The intruder runs off.

Oh uh hi Korra sorry you had to see that says Hawk.

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Korra was startled by Hawk's sudden appearence and the intruder in his grasp. She watched as he freed the intruder and just looked back and forth between it and Hawk. She shook her head and looked at Hawk, "It's fine."

Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:57 pm

it's just what warriors do some action and sometimes just boring you know says Hawk
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Korra laughed a little, "I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:46 am

Hawk laughs a little as well, You want to come on one tomorrow night and see asks Hawk.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:34 pm

She thought for a moment, "Well.. Hmm..." She smiled, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:59 am

The next day Hawk takes Korra out and keeps her next to him so she stays safe.

Now while you're out here with me you have to stay near to me so that you don't get hurt says Hawk

They walk around and take breaks every once in a while.

Here take this knife and hold on to it for protection only says Hawk.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Korra followed close behind Hawk. When he handed her the knife, she took it with some hesitation. "Okay.."
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:15 pm

After a while of walking Hawk sits down and makes a fire so both of them can be warm.

It's nice tonight says Hawk and smiles but then a tear runs down his face.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:21 pm

Korra sat down beside him and smiled also, "It is nice." She looked at him and then noticed the tear and frowned, "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next