Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forbidden-- Needs Members.

Go down 
+3
Boxghost
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Patient-X
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:38 pm

I reposted it. Bye now Gir!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Beth smiled and giggled. "Well, my parents were killed in a freak accident, my brother died at war, and I have no idea where my sister is." She sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
RAWWWRR
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
RAWWWRR

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:08 am

Hey, guys(: ! Haven't really had time to get on.

Two hours later, Damen walked out of the large house. He was - surprisingly - sober, as he walked down the sidewalk. It was dark now, around twelve o'clock-ish. He looked around quickly and kept walking till he reached the curb, where he sat down and simply put his head in his hands. He was obviously frustrated about something.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Hikaru nodded. "I see..." He sat quiet for a moment not sure what to say. "I've been traveling a lot since I moved out of my parents place and I really haven't kept in touch with them.." He shrugged. "I'm not sure why really...Just been..Having fun, I guess" He smiled a bit.

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:39 pm

I flippin love BVB! <3
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:56 pm

FINALLY!!! SOMEONE ELSE WHO LOVES BVB!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!! xD

Hey Odette!!!!!!

Yvette sat outside the bar, in her work unifrm. She was trying to shake off some guys that refused to leave her alone. She was sober, and it as only her first day on the job. "P!ss off, guys!" she fumed, prying their groping hands away.

Beth smiled a bit. "I understand. Well, I think you should call them tomorrow.. Never know when they'll be gone," she murmured, swirling the liquid in her glass around.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:37 am

i likes the bvb. :3

Hikaru smiled. "I think I'll do that" He took a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:58 am

YAY! xD

Beth smiled. The food was quickly in front of them, and, chuckling, she said, "Time to eat." She grinned and chewed her food.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Hikaru smiled and ate his food quietly.

i need to get more songs by them actually..i dont have very many :[
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:31 pm

I don't have any songs of theirs on my iPod.. Dx

When Beth finished her food, she looked at him, resting her hand on her fist. She wached him through slitted eyes and curledher mouth into a smirk. "I still say I will find out what your secret is, mister Hikaru."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Hikaru finished his food and put down his fork. He closed his eyes and let out an aggitated sigh. "You can do whatever the hell you want but you're not going to find anything that you shouldn't" He looked up and met her eyes with a glare.

I have five on my ipod and idk how many on my other mp3 player..One of the ones i have on my ipod i dont even like...
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Beth grinned, liking that she could tick him off so easily. "Doesn't mean I won't dig," se murmured, watching him with renewed intrest.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:17 pm

gtg. May be back later.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Hikaru rolled his eyes. "Ya know what. I'm tired of this..." He pulled some money out of his wallet and tossed it on the table. "That should pay for my meal" He stood and walked out of the restaurant.

Well I'll probably be getting off soon so Bye. Tttyl..
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:03 am

Beth jumped up and ran after him. "Wait!" she called, catching up to him and grabbing his arm in a firm yet gentle grip. "I'm sorry. It's just... I'm curious. Why do you get so angry so quickly when I ask about it?" She clung to him, looking curious.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Hikaru pulled his arm out of her grip and turned to her. "Because it offends me that you think there's something wrong with me.. That you won't stop though I've. Told you multiple times that there's not!" he stopped and sighed. "I'm a perfectly normal teenage boy. You can either accept that or leave me alone..." His voice was softer now and he stood to wait for her response.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Beth stood on her tip toesand kissed him quickly in a feather-soft kiss. "I'm sorry, okay? I always try to disect a person and find their imperfections... my mom and dadalways did it to me and each other, I guess I just learned that way.." She looked up at him with a glint in her eye. "Plus, ot's fun seeing guys get workedup. 'Specially you. You get all puffed up and cute," she murmured, grinning.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Hikaru just stood there quietly for a moment. For a moment he was unsure of what to say. He sighed and smiled a bit. "Can we just not do it anymore?" he chuckled softly.

Ps:
I'm watching an awesome show so I'm a bit distracted. Sorry if I don't respond.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:50 pm

It's fine. What show?

Beth playfully poited, then chuckled and nodded. "Okay, okay... Only if you let me do this more often," she bargained, kissing him again, though for longer.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Doctor who

Hikaru kissed her back. "Deal"
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:19 pm

BURGLAFLERLALERFLA!!!!!!!!! I LOVE DOCTOR WHO!! And Top Gear. Tkp Gear is funny. xD I do not blame your disappearances then.

Beth grinned and giggled. "Well, get in the truck and tell me where you live. Can't very well leave you on a random street at three in the morning." She smiled and hopped into the old car. "C'mon!"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:15 am

Lol. I love dr. Who too. I had to cat up on the few episodes I
missed. I have to wait til today for the new one to be up on the Internet. And sorry I poofed yesterday. Kyle made me get off.

Hikaru got into the truck. "Well right now I'm staying in a motel, I'm just sorta visiting here for a few days." He explained the location of the place he was staying.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:06 am

Beth nodded and grinned as the engine came to life. She shot shakily down the roads to his motel, parking surprisingly well for someone with an old truck can do. She pecked him on the cheek and smiled. "See ya 'round?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:09 am

Hikaru smiled at her before getting out of the truck and gestured to the building. "You know where to find me" He gave her a small kiss on the cheek and got out of the truck.

I may have to go soon. The battery on Kyle's iPod is low.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:24 am

I gtg now. I'll bbl. Gonna go eat and to the movies. Gonna go see the hangover 2. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden-- Needs Members.
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next