Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forbidden-- Needs Members.

Go down 
+3
Boxghost
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Patient-X
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:08 pm

Will sughed. " She was beautiful and sweet. " He sighed heavily. " They aren't that bad after a while.. " He shrugged and smiled at her.

Jessica scowled and showered, dressed, and grabbed her purse. Walking out, she walked to a cafe and sat, turningon a laptop and searching several things. Had anyone been looking over her shpulder, she would have snapped te thing closed and blushed lik crazy. She sighed and sipped the tea, biting a small cookie. She sighe heavily and squealed a she felt a heavy, hot hand on her shoulder.

David walked with his son down the square. David sat down, and James wandered away. He passed th ballet place and smiled, seeing Esmeralda. He had seen her at the rink, but never talke to her. He looked nothing like his father, in h sickly state. Striding in, he sat and wathhed.
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Hey Laurn! :DD
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:16 pm

heyy! :p
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:18 pm

What's up? Last post is on 2, if ya feel like RPing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:24 pm

gtg....Sad sorry Ill post asap
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Aw, see ya. xP
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Hello?????
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:55 pm

"So you say." Carmella said in a low tone before eyeing the stores she passed and seeing the couples displaying their affection for all to see. She sighed and ran a golved hand through her scarlet hair. "My how the world changed through the decades."

Alexander slammed the door to his apartment and slid to the floor. "My my fallen. Could you at least try to be quite. Alexander looked up at the raptors to see Luka, the demon he had let stay with him smokeing and smiling back at him. "Don taught me demon." Alexander said with a growl. Luka dropped a wad of money and it clattered against the floor boards. "My rent. The bars pay well here." The only light in the large room was from the dim sunlight shing on the window and the end of the cigarettee.

Esmeralda streached herself up and bent her knees as she then jumped onto the flat toe of her shoe and spun repeatedly keeping her eyes on her focal point to keep herself from getting dizzy. Her thick hair circled around her freeing itself from its pony tail but her focal pint changed as something was added to the scene. A small boy. Esmeralda stopped her dancing and turned off the music. "Hi. Can I help you?" She asked in a upbeat voice despite how exhausted she was and how sore her muscles were.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:41 am

William grimaced. " I agree to that. Changing for the worst. I preferred it several decades ago, maybe a century, with petticoats and bodices, and men with waist coats, " he teases and smiles softly.

Jess squealed and jumped up as she felt lips on he neck. " Ooh, Jessie girl.. " the man said. " You gonna be at the bar tonight? " he asked. " Not if you're there! " she retorted and slapped him. The man growled and slapped her back, rather harshly. She fell down wih a yelp of pain.

The boy smiled a bit and said in a scratchy voice, " I'm James. I see you skating at the rink when my father lets me go. You're really good, miss. " He smiled weakly. I took effort for him to smile that much, even though it wasn't much.
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Beth smiles and quickly leads them to a food stand, buying herself a hot dog and fries. She waits for the siblings to order, and pays for their food. She smiles softly, leading them out the door again. " So, what made you guys move? "

Derek~ Gets a Hot dog too Uh, Pretty Boring.

Carmen~ No cute guys... Laughs at herself
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Beth laighed an patted Carmen's Arm. "Well, there's definitely a surplus of 'em here." She smiled, then poked Derek in the abs. "I'm used to boring. Plus, I have too much time on m hands today. Talk." She said this in a very commanding tone, arching an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Derek~ My girlfriend dumped me and started rumors.....so I left....

Carmen~ Smirks
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Carmella only shook her head. "I disagree. Haveing to watch those poor girls faint because of those tight corsets was rather a chore. Many of them almost died because of those torture devices. Of course now a days the females of this world could show some self respect." The last part of her speech was said under her breath a a pai of young girl surried across the street dressed in skin light skirts and shirts that were transparent to reveal their under garments.

Alexander sat on the window sill and Luka waved his goodbye. He was dressed in another pair of dark jeans but he wore a long sleeve white button up shirt with a black vest over it. The light of the setting sun irratated his light green eyes. His had never spent this long in a human skin but the fallen angel would not allow his true form insde the building in fear it would....bring temptations to the humans in the lower floors. Pushing open the door of the bar he walked behind the counter and began his work. Being a bartender he had ittle work and more enjoyment as the days turned to nights. Pouring a refiling drinks were nothing compared to the fun he had while he used the humans as puppets to his will.

Esmeralda smiled and walked over to the young boy. "James? Why does that name sound familiar?" It then snapped in her head and she smiled. "Your David's son arent you? Where is your dad?" She asked him looking outside her dance room and down the halls for the man she had just met.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Beth nodded sympathetically and runbe her arms, chilly. " Sucks, doesn't it? " She sighed and said, " Sorry 'bot that. But comignhere won't help. Girls here are viscious. "

Will scowled. " You think? I hate the girls of today.. So snotty and self absorbed. At least back then the woman were more mannered, the men less.. Perverted. " He shot a glare from the direction Cam had let in and ended up chuckling.

Jess quickly go in a brawl with the man, and as soon as the chance arose, she flew. Well, sadly for her, she didn't really fly-- just ran from him. When she was convinced she lost him, she rubbed her arms and walked into the bar, a black-and-purple bruise blooming just under her eye, her split lip scabbing. Without even noticing anyone, even those who greeted her, she shoved through the crowd and sat angrily on a chair by the bar. Wih her back to the bar tenders, she threw her order ver her shoulder.

James smiled sadly. " Father was fretting about me, so I wandered away. I recognized you and came in. " At that moment, David burst in, tears welling in his eyes-- of relief. He ran and picked his son up in his arms. He set his son down again, looking him straight in the eyes and said, " Dot ever do that again, you hear me? I thought I lost you.. Just like I lost your mother. Whirl you think I keep such a close eye on you? " The little boy looked sad and hugged his father. " Sorry father. "
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:40 pm

((I may join the random RP))

Luka listened the the girl's order and slid her drink down the bar and it stopped in front of her.

Carmella shrugged. "I think most men were perverted, back then they were more desctrect about it. Its getting late. I guess we should go are seperate ways?"

Esmeralda smiled at David rushed in and she backed up so she wouldnt be ran over. She watched David and was over come by the sight of of a father and his child. Esmeralda twirled her hair around her finger. "Im glad you found him." She said ackwardly.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:47 pm

William nodded and smiled, gently kissing the back of her hand and saying teasingly, "Fare thee well, m'lady. 'Till next time," and grinning. He chuckled softly.

Jews looked at the bartender and grinned wickedly. "Why, hello, demon." It seemed she was just bound for trouble that day! "Why bother here? Tormenting drunks?" Chuckling, she smiled a bit softer. "Jess. You?"

David looked up at Esmeralda and smiled. "Hey! Sorry, didn't see you." He smiled and kissed her cheek in a friendly way, and taking his son's hand. James grinned smugly and said, "Though it would be a good idea to come in here.."
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Derek~ Smirks and looks at Beth Good

Carmen~ Looks at her feet
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Beth's eyebrows winged up. "Good?" She sounded rather confused.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:54 am

Carmella smiled as her hand was returned. She continued walking for a bit and looked around for on lookers. When no one was around her golden white wings streached from her back and extended to their massive span. With one powerful beat of her magestic wings she was up in the air and soaring through the sky leaving nothing in her wake.

Luka looked at the girl with uncaring pools of emerald stone. She reeked of heaven but it had long been passed out of her system. "Another fallen." He said to himself. He decided on a whim to answer her question. "Considering drunk humans cant lie, I prefer them. Having the ability to control people it just a plus."

Esmeralda was taken by suprise when David kissed her, it had the darkest lull of temptation that burned the spot where he kissed her but the burning was suprisingly pleasent and almost made her shiver. As she looked at David a fear out of no where sparked from with in her core and she wasnt sure why. "Its fine. I was just on my way out." It was the truth, Esme convinced herself as she too off her ballet slippers glad to finally walk like a normal person rather than the pain of standing on her toes for long periods of time. "I guess I will see you two around."
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:28 pm

Will watched he go, a small smile on his lips at seeing the lustrously glossy ivory wings. He sighed softly and continued down to the beach, only to find two girls amusing themselves by sitting in Cam's lap. Cam grinned and said, " Made sure this one didn't get away for ya, cousin. " The tiny blonde giggled and slid onto Will's lap, and Will sighed. Might as well, he thought, seeing as how I'm not in Heaven anymore. Banished, exiled, whatever he called it, was always a bit better when a girl was around. The girl kissed him and he smiled a little, holding her close.

Jess laighed softly, downing her drink in a second gulp and paying for several more. "Well, I'd trade my powers for anything-- Especially healing, like that boy. See, I was attacked by a shark earlier. He got memoir and healed everything.. Despite the fact hebwas about to pass out. It would have been helpful to have that power myself, so I could have helped him more.. " She shrugged, taking the strong liquid and wincing as the alcohol burned her split lip. She put her hand on the split and frowned, muttering, "Damn Jared.."

David smiled softly, his skin zinging. He usually kissed a girl in a friendly way upon their departure, but he'd never felt like this. He smiled and helped his son up. " Until next time, m'lady," he said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Carmella landed on the roof of her temporary home. It was a simple two story brick building on the outskirts of town with the beach not far off. Secluded within the woods she knew it would not be found by a human. It was hidden my angelic magic to where only another angel or fallen could see. Inside her home she flew up to the bathroom letting the water run and stripped out of her chlothing and sat in the large tub with her feet hanging over the edge. Her wings tingled as the hot water soaked them to the bone causeing her shoulder blades to num. Taking a breath Carmells submerged herself under the water and undid her endless flame colored hair. Letting the chill of the day soak away.

Luka rolled his eyes but with a smile finding it funny that this fallen was drinking her sorrows away. "Sounds like Alexander to me."

Esmeralda hurried down the street and into her her home. Instanlt her mother hugged her and dragged her to the kitchen. "Im glad your home. You know your father would have been upset if you were any later." Esmeralda dropped her duffle bag in the kitchen and happily skipped into the dining room but her joy was short lived as she saw Dillan her ex getting chummy with her father. She frowned and sat across from him. "Hey Ez." Esmeralda rolled her eyes at the pet name she used to melt over now it was stupid. "What are you doing here? We broke up half a year ago." Dillian smirked. "Esmeralda watch youself. Dillian is a nice man. Im not sure why you two broke up." Esmeralda stared at Dillian, they both new why. Dillian didnt have a drinking problem. Just the stuff he did while he was drunk. As if she could forget him nearly fourcing her to sleep with him, a huge reason why they broke up.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Jess raised N eyebrow. " He a fallen? " she asked. She shrugged and Lille the thousand from her pocket; she hadn't bothered to put it back in the safe. " Make sure he gets this, Demon, courtousy of Jessica. " She laughed. " Wouldn't take t, even when I shoved it down his pants.. " She took another drink and leaned over the counter, a little buzzed as she said, " Thatzzzzz why I felllllll... Screwin' wif a deamon.. Never found da demon boy, though.. He disappeared. They didn't know his name. Hell, even I didn't know his name! " She threw back her head and laughed, throwing back another drink.

David and James walks FTP the back alley and extended their black, glossy wings, shooting into the sky. They did several twirls and had fun, before returningto his large, mansion like house.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:19 pm

"Yeah he is" Luka said with a non suprised tone. As he noticed the money he slipped it into his back pocket and at the mention of her fall he grinned before refilling her drink. "So a good girl like you got in bed with my kind? Thats kinda hot. Dont mind Alex though. A girl could be naked in front of him and he still wouldnt budge. He fell to save the life of some girl, but she died anyway. Oh at least I think thats the story." Luka placed his chin in his hand as his green eyes gleamed darkly. He could easily will the girl to do what he wanted even more so now that she was drunk, but he went against it.

Carmella sat up in the tub and pushed her hair from her face. Getting out of the tub she dressed in what the store clerk called a tank top and cotten shorts. She had bought many human chlothes since her arrival on earth and gave some away to blend with the changing times. She looked at her reflection in the full length mirror and the image shocked her. Her cream colored skin looked refreshed from her bath and her hair had a dark red tint and was tick with waves due to its dampness. The tank top was black and hugged her upper body in a appealing manner. The shorts exposed her long elegant legs that were not hidde by her high boots or stockings. Leaving the bathroom Carmella flew through the house and outside to enjoy the fresh air while her hair dried. She adored the look of the stars at night at the roof of her home and it allowed her thoughts to clear
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Jess laighed. " Ends up I was. I hit him withthe towel tha had been around me, and heblooked away. " She laighed and bought another drunk, resting her chin on her fist, propped on the bar. " Oh, is it hot? " Giggling lethargically, she was now thoroughly drunk. " Gonna get suuuuuuuuch an hangoooooverrrrr... " Smirking, she grabbed a random man, pulling him flush agains her and kissing him. The teen, no more than 16, stiffened a moment, then grinned and began to kiss her back, but she abruptly ended it. " See? That's why I hate it here. Guys try too hard. " She laughed again, smoothin her black-and-blonde hair down.

Will wa laying on the beach and namingthe constellations to himself, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden-- Needs Members.
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next