Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forbidden-- Needs Members.

Go down 
+3
Boxghost
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Patient-X
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Hikaru walked into the room. Not seeing her, he looked around and stood in the door way. ((REPOST))

Hinote walked down the streets, Ceil still in his mind. He watched as he crossed streets. After a long walk, Hinote finally made it home.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:32 pm

When she made home she pretty much pass out in her bed still wearing the clothes she had on today. The next day she got up early in the morning to go running like she usually does every morning.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:35 pm

When Hinote got home he showered and changed into pajamas before climbing into bed. He awoke late the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:39 pm

She ran around a block or so listening to her ipod this time very low and making sure to keep an eye out for any strangers,creepers, and people who want to cause some trouble with her.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:49 pm

After eating breakfast and getting dressed Hinote decided to take a walk since he had nothing better to do. He headed out, locking the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:52 pm

She took a break for a moment to catch her breath and take a sip from her water bottle. Not knowing that someone is watching her.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:04 am

Hinote continued his walk, not too far from where Ceil was.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:38 am

Beth grinnedand popped out from behind the door and surprise-kissed him. xD O.o
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Hikaru jumped back in surprise. He kissed back with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Ceil toss the empty bottle of water and pull the earphone back in her ears and kept running in the direction where Hinote was walking toward her.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Hello?
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Sorry, Computer is being slow and its kinda hard to go back and forth between the two RP's

Hinote just kept walking. He was listening to his Ipod now.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:27 pm

Its ok

Ceil stop looking both way on the street and she glance over her shoulder seeing a shadow pass by. "oh great." She mumble.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Hinote continued to walk down the street. He was near Ceil but was lost in his own little world and didn't recognize her.
((It didnt say you had posted. That's why I didn't reply))
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Oh well i didn`t see that you posted so my bad Razz

Ceil push in a button for the walk sign on the other side to turn green. When it did she run off a little freak at who or what is following her and bump in to Hinote.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:45 pm

lol..Urg.. My computer >.<

Hinote was a bit startled when he was bumped into, "Hey watch whe-.. Oh..Hello again.." He chuckled with a smile.

-------

https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=57
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden-- Needs Members.
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40