Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forbidden-- Needs Members.

Go down 
+3
Boxghost
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Patient-X
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:16 pm

((hi hi. and how do I change my profile picture? Oh and thanks for inviting me))
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Very Happy Hey, no problem. You're too awesome to leave behind. Lol. Anyway, clock on Profile, then Avitar, then Choose File, and click on a picture.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:35 pm

((thankies. And I figures it out.))

Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:47 pm

Lol.

Cameron laughed at something William said as thy walked the short distance from their houses to the beach, in nothing but swimming shorts. Cameron slapped Will on the back and William's face twitched angrily-- it was all an act. William hated Cameron, but, was condemned to living with him. As Cameron whistled at every girl that passed, William rolloed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:53 pm

((before I post imma make another demon but it shall be a girl))
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:57 pm

((scratch that. She will be human))
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:42 pm

Carmella flared her thick white wings before folding them neatly against her spine. Her dark hazel eyes looked at the busy street below her feet as her golved hand tugged at her stocking, returning it to her mid thigh. "What is it that made these angels wish to fall?" She mummbled her herself as her fire colored hair blew in the wind before it fell over her golden silk uniform adorned by her kind. With a sigh she stood and her boots clicked against the roof of the building before she jumped into the air and soared through the clouds.

Luka stared at his blue tinted skin and it soon faded to a warm peach color. He could feel his horns recend into his skull and the markings that were branded into his flesh burned as the were fourced under his human skin. His eggshell pupiless eyes gained a gem green and he squinted against the light that shine on his skin. With a groan he stood and lit a cigarette before running a hand through his thick black hair. "Who knew being casted from hell would leave one so empty?"

Alexander stared at the gentle waves of the ocean as they crashed against the beach. He was dressed in dark jeans and nothing else as he let the ocean scent fill his nose. Thw white streaks in his black hair were the only reminder of his fall as was the tattoo under his right eye. "It was worth it." He said with a smile

Esmeralda tied her wavy brown hair into a high ponytail with a white ribbon and laced up her skates. Her trainer Miss Ovali was going over routine steps from the next competition but Esmeralda was miles away. The Zamboni had just finished cleaning the rink and everyone else was going one. She smiled loving the feeling of her skates cutting through fresh ice. She stood up and hurried to the rink all while Miss Ovali called her back to the side lines. She put in her head phones and played Miss Independent by Ne-Yo. She took in a deep breath and waited for the tempo to pick up and then she started with a figure eight then it blended into a double axle. She then leaped into the air and landed spinning on her left leg. She skated backwards with a smile on her face as she used the toes of her skates to tip toe across the rink and she lifted her left leg into the air and lowered her back and upper body to the floor in an elegant grace. Standing straight she preformed another figure eight and didnt a triple axle.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:46 pm

David slowly skated across the ice, watching the ice-skating girl preform for herself and the participants of the day. He chuckled softly to him self and slid to a stop by the side lines, watching her, a glint of admiration in his eyes. Not often, he thought, a person can do so well for this.

Eh, I never realized I had one girl.. I'm gonna make another chick, and another guy, tomorrow. But I'll RP them now.

Jessica sighed as she stared at her blackened wings in the mirror of her vanity. She quickly retracted them under her clothing, and grabbed her surf board. Upon walking out, the smells of the salty sea, and the greasy board walk assaulted her nose. She smiled and hurriedly walked to the beach from her little cottage. Her black hair flowed behind her, acting as a cape, her almost black eyes the only indication she was a Fallen.

Nick stood at the edge of the water, waiting for his sister. He looked over his shoulder and yelled to her, " Jess! Hurry up! " As his sister came, he pursed his lips. " Where's my surf boared? " Jess laughed and Nick grinned, shooting some water at her.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:27 am

Esmeralda took a swig of water from her bottle and pulled her head phone out of her ears and Miss Ovali walked onto the ice. "Young lady do you have any idea how long it took me to draw up your chart and write down your outfit orders, and then you just dont listen.." Ovali slipped on the slick surface and Esmeralda hurried to her side. "Miss O. I am so sorry. I just love polished ice." She helped up her coach and helped her back to the side lines where the benches were. Esmeralda blinked a she looked around feeling watched, but the only people around were more professional skaters and a guy who stood away from the crowds. "Its fine dear. Go practice your jumps for an hour then head to the studio for dance." Esme couldnt help but sigh. "Can I take a break Ovali? It is the wekend." Miss Ovali looked at Esme. "Girl no. One missed practice could put you in second place and..." Esmeralda began skating backwards already knowing the ending of the sentence. "Second place leads to no gold. No gold means no cash, no cash means no more new stunts." Miss Ovali grumbled under her breath and Esmeralda skated freely around the rink. She easily weaved her way between the other skaters who were practicing their stunts. Esmeralda speed up her pace and took in a deep breath before she took two small jumps and them sprang into the air. Her left arm was raised above her head while her right was held at waist level. Her back was arched as if an elegant swan had taken flight. As she landed she skated backwards to keep her balance and smiled as she stopped to let her joy sink in. "Not bad for a rokie." Esmeralda turned to see a couple skate toward her. The girl had pixie cut black hair and her partner had short cut bronze hair. "You wont get past state without a partner. You will need a guys arms to lift you higher into the air." Esmeralda rolled her eyes. "What ever Kenzie. I think I'll be fine." Esme waved goodbye and Kenzie whispered something to her partner. He followed Esmeralda and took hold of her waist lifting her off her feet. "Let go of me you ceep." The young man only laughed as he glided with Esmeralda in his arms. "You wont win. You arent even use to a man taking lead." Esmeralda frowned and swirmed in his hold. "You are no man if you let Kenzie boss you around." The young man frowned and pushed Esmeralda away from him. Esmeralda was caught off guard and struggled to keep her balance but instead she collided with the wall of the ice rink.

Carmella walked along the sidewalk her wings tucked under a layer of skin on her back so she could walk freely among the humans. She staredat the candy apple in her hand not sure how to eat it, but as she broke the hard shell with her teeth she smiled as the sour granny apple mixed with the sweet candy coating.

Alexander was far out in the sea with his lack wings spread wide as they carried him away from the more wild waves. He closed his wings and dove under the cool surface only to jet through the water and fly into the air again as the water clung to his black wings like droplets of diamonds
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:08 am

David frowned and quickly, almost too quickly, was at Esmeralda's side, helping he up and ssinf softly, " Are you okay? " He silently slid a glare to the boy, then softened his gaze to look at Esme. " What made him push you? "

Jessica said, " Bro, get it yourself. I'm going in. " And with that, she paddled out, waiting for a wave. She watched as seals and dolphins far out at sea jumped- but wait! She laughed quietly. There was a man-- with wings. Seeing no waves, she paddled outba bit further and watched him.

Cameron and Will passed Carmella and Cameron did a double glance. For once, Will did, too. Cameron grinned and walks duo behind her, sliding his arms around her WAIS and whispering in her ear, " My, my, do you look hot. " Will rolled his eyes and followed Cameron. " Cam, let go of her. "
"But, Will! Isn't she a beauty? " Cameron grinned and kissed her temple.
Will grunted and pried Cam's grip from her. Turbot forage her, he apologized. " I'm sorry. My friend, Cameron, can never keep his hands in check. " Cam slapped the back of Will's head and laughed.

Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Esme rubbed her head and stood up. "Thanks, and yes Im fine." She said giving a thankful smile to the guy how helped her. "He is just a puppet for that girl with the short cut black hair. Both kinda have a rough patch for me." Esme took down her hair nd rubbed her head but since she found no bump she smiled and left her thick curls to hang freely down her back. "Im Esmeralda. I havent seen you here before. Are you new to the rink?"

Alexander was too engaded with his flying to notice anyone around him and he never knew humans to paddle this far out for surfing. He opened his wings and the sharp ocean air dragged him higher into the air and the other birds who squacked at his sudden appearance but as they saw him glide across the air they accepted him and he preformed turns and dives that only wings would allow. He never felt this happy since his fall but flying always had that effect on him.

Carmella was suprised as the young man took hold of her and she dropped her candy apple. Her first reaction was to break his fingers and peel them from around her body, but the other gentlema beat her to it. Carmella fixed her flame colored locks so her golden eyes could stare at the two men before her, then she recognized one of them. "William? Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:25 pm

David shook his head. " I've come here with my son several times. I want him to be able to have fun before... " He made a strangled expression, dragging anfinger across his throat to signify death. His throat clogged with emotion, and his eyes glinted with tears. " No one sees me when my son is here. He's very energetic, you see, and loves to ice skate.

Jessica's own blackened wings ached against her back as she watched Alexander, chuckling softly to herself and sitting up on the board, one leg in the water. Quickly, before she could even scream, something grabbed her leg in it's mouth and dragged her under, leaving a trail of velvet-tinted water. She tried to get out of the animals jaw, but it just got a firmer grip on her, expelling more blood. She screamed, accidentally swallowing water in her terrorized fit.

Will looked at the girl. It was clear on his face he didn't recognize her. " Yes. And this is Cameron. " Camgrinned and took her hand gently, kissing the back of it, like a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:58 pm

Esmeralda nodded at the young man's explination and frowned slightly at his mention of death. He seemed healthy or at least thats how he appeared. "You have a son?" Esmeralda said with a gentle smile. "Whats his name?" She asked as she looked around the rink looking for a boy that resembled the young man she just met. "I didnt catch your name."

Alexander turned his head at the sound of the scream but all he saw was a russent circle of blood next to a surf board. He folded his wings and dove toward the water easily breaking the surface. He looked around the water and saw a shark dragging a girl deeper into the depths. He swam after her and being unable to pry the sharks mouth open he kicked the sharks gills and punched at its eyes trying to get it to let go.

Carmella remembered William when he was an angel, she admired his valour and his skills in fighting but she had only spoken to him a few times. She pulled her hand from Cameron's lips but she was did it in a polite way. Carmella was never a fan of affection so Cameron's actions though kind were a bit bold. "Im Carmella." She said seeing as they had given their names.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:14 pm

" James. He's twelve, and not here. He's at my house.. I don't want him getting sicker than he already is. " David smiled at the name. " Esmeralda.. Beautiful. My name is David. " He chuckled softly and gently took her hand, tugging her from the wall, signalling to follow as he skated backwards, a foot or two in front of her. " You're amazing, " he breathed, then felt his cheeks flame. " A ice skating, I mean," he added in a murmur.

Jessica's black wings, larger than herself, snapped open. Big mistake-- despite the boy's efforts, more sharks were nearing.the one that had her let go and shot away, but another bit down on her chest and started bringing her down faster. A sharp pain shot through her wings-- one was bent at an impossible angle, the other in the mouth of a twisting shark. She tried screamig again, her eyes full of terror, her lungs burning for air. She weakly clawed at the dark water, before looking at Qlexander horrifically, and then promptly passing out fromthe lack of he oxygen.

William's eyes widened and his grin grew also, suddenly recognizing the girl he'd seen watchig him occasionally as he fought. He enveloped her in a friendly bug. " Carmella! So great to see you again! " Cameron laughed and said, " Oh, and you insult ME for groping women I don't know on the streets. "
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:36 pm

"Nice to meet you David." Esmeralda said with a smile and followed him as he pulled her off the wall. As his praise she blushed, "Thanks. Ive been in Ballet and Ice skating for most of my life." Esmeralda couldnt help but notice his fluid movements and how well he skated. "Your not bad yourself." Someone shouted her name and Esmeralda turned to see Miss Ovali holding up her duffle bag. "Oh I have to go David."

Alexander was loosing his breath as she struggled to help the girl, he had to swim backwards as her wings snapped open but as more sharks came into the brawl Alexander slapped them away with his wings and pulled them back before they took a bite out of him. Their razor teeth hooked onto his arm breaking he flesh but they let go as Alexander put up more of a fight. The fallen angel pulled a knife from his back pocket and stabbed the shark in the eye. The most sensitive part of the shark. The man eater released the girl and the other sharks ignored the girl and attacked the easier prey. eating its own. Alexander took the girl in his arms winching as the salt water stung at his open wounds. He beat his wings wildly and then exploded into the air. Couching to catch his breath he flew to the beach and crashed with the girl on his chest so she wouldnt gain anymore damage than she already had. "This is not good." He said as he struggled to keep himself from blacking out.

Carmella allowed her pink lips to gain a small smile and retuned the hug before letting go and lacing her fingers togethor behind her back. "The feeling is the same. It has been a while." As Cameron spoke she looked over at him with a smirk. "William wouldnt do anything so vulgar. How do you know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:49 pm

David smiled and, in a gentlemanly manner, kisse the back of her hand. " The pleasure is all mine. " He smiled. " 'Till we meet again, " he murmured as he turnedforward again dn skated leisurely.

Water trickled from Jess's dark, but paleing, open lips. Her usually tanned face was beginning to beach itself of color. Blood gushed from gashes along her chest, legs, and stomach. Her wet suit bug around he in tatters, her pale blonde hair stuckto her face and neck. She hung limply in his arms, her head lolled back.

Will chuckled and said, " When I fell, I got stuck withthis perv. " He chckled at Cam, who made a sour face and muttered loudly, " I'm not a perv! "
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:12 pm

Esmeralda aved goodbye and skated back to Miss Ovali. "Yong lady dont go dumb over every pretty face. Get to the studio and practice!" Esmeralda untied her skates and slipped on her sneakers. She shoved her skated into her duffle bag and hurried out the door waving goodbye to the people she knew before running out into the streets.

Alexander struggled to sit up and lay the girl in the sand. He placed a hand on her chest and the other on her head. A faint blue blue edmitted from his fingers as her cuts began to stop bleeding and slowly close, after minutes passed Alexander struggled to breathe. Now that he wasnt an angel it took more effort to heal than normal, but as the wounds healed he dropped his arms and collasped to the ground exhuasted.

"That would explain a few things, so is he a fallen as well. Oh and you owe me a candy apple." Carmella stated to Cameron nudging the treat with the toe of her boot. Her pink lips holding a slight pout.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Jess's eyes opened and sebquicky turned on her side, vomiting up the water in her lungs. When she sat up, she saw the boy again and, as quickly as her sore, splintered body would allow, crawled over to him. She felt his neck for a pulse, and payed him down, stacking her hands on his chest, knowin he had to have gulped some water down. " Thank you so much, " she whispered every time she pushed down on his cheat, tryig to pump the water out of him. She sat him up to see if it would help. Shewing it didn't, and he was on the brink of passing out, she held his nose closed, tilted his head back, held open his mouth, and blew air into him several times. She then true the heart beat accelerator again. Worryig about him, she didn't even realize she was practically naked. Only loose, torn wet suit fabric covering some of her. The sharks had gotten quite a mouthful, it seemed. She held him up and shook him feircely. " Don't youndare die on me, dude! You just saved me, younger not dying! " She slapped him, just enough to add color to one cheek.

Cameron laughed. " Noooo, I'm an angel. I have to keep an eyes on this one. Isn't that right, Willy? " William pursed his lips and sighed. " One bad thing about the fall; the Council pinned me up to my cousin. " He chuckled. Will pulled out a twenty and pressed it lightly into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Alexander's eyes flased open and he sat up with a fit of coughs. He rubbed his cheek and his wings flared behind his back before finally folding along his spine. "What was that for?" He asked with a scratchy voice.

Carmella looked at the green paper and folded it into a small square and slipped it under her glove. "Im glad to see your well William. Take care of my mentor." She told Cameron before poking him in the chest before turning to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:53 pm

Cam poured and chuckled. As Carmella walked away, Will swiftly followed. " Sorry, but aim going to torment you with my presence. I need a break from Cameron some time, " he said playfully. " So, have you fallen yet, or still up there in the ranks of the council's appoint? " he smiled softly down at her.

Jessica breathed a sigh of relief and hugged-- actually hugged-- him. " Thank god, " she muttered. " The slap or the recusitation? Both to keep you alive and awake. Couldn't very well have my rescuer dig before properly thanking him. " She gave a wry smile and laughed halfheartedly. She suddenly realized the clothing at tatters and sighed, seeing his ripped a bit also. " Come on, " she said and slid his arm around her waist, and hers around his waist, holding him up as she stood, in case it was too much to walk. She led him to her and her brother's cottage, and let him sit on the couch. " I'll get you some more clothes. " She muttered something as she rifled through drawers in the next room. A shirt and some shorts flew at his head, and jessica emerged from the room. " There's a bathroom with a shower and gauze down that hall, if you want. My brother won't mind the missing clothes. " She smiled and patted his hand, then walked to her own room. She let her wet, heavy clothes drop to the floor of he room, and she turned on the shower in her room, waiting for the water to heat. She slid a towel around her torso and marched past the boy in her living room, to the small kitchen in the next room. From the fridge, she grabbed toothpaste and a tooth brush. " Oh, blast you, Nicholas.. " she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Carmella didnt comment to William following her but she did smile. As she paid the man for another candy apple she looked at William as she asked her his question. "I have no desire to fall. I have not been apointed any assignments but I am a high ranked angel." She broke off a piece of the hard candy and popped it into her mouth.

Alexander didnt know what t expect from the girl but as she handed him chlothes he simply folded them back. "I would rather just head back to my own home if thats alright. Im alright to fly." He said calml as he leaned against the frame of the kitchen archway.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Will pouted playfully. "Why Not? Its quite fun.. whaen you aren't with my coisin. " He stole a tiny peice of the candy, popping th little bit into his mouth and grimacing. "I hate this stuff.. "he muttered.

Without thinking entirely, Jess took off the large towel and thwacked him with it. " No, you are not, " he said as she slid the towel back up. She scampered past him and down the hall, up to a safe. She was blushing harshly as she opened it, pulling one thousand dollars out. She walked back to him, shoving the money deep in his front pocket. " That's for helpin me; donttry to give it back, because I won't take it. "
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:30 pm

"It just seems foolish to be banished to earth for breaking simple laws." Carmella said befor frowning as William for stealing her candy. "Serves you right." She said with a smile before biting into her full red apple. "Why did you fall?"

Alexander blushed and turned his head, not wanting to see the girl undressed. When she left he sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose, but when she returned to give him money he took it out and placed it on the table. "I wont take your money. I couldnt let you die so I was glad to help you."
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:37 pm

William sighed. "Fell in love. Bu she's longsince died of ol age. Let's see.. I fell how many decades Ago? " He shrugged and sighed.

Jessica took the money again and shoved it forcefully into his pants, her hand flushed to his crotch. Her hand let go of the money, snatching erhand from his ants and blushing. "Too bad. 'Cuz that money is gonna stick. Unless you want something else. " Sheshrugged. " My brother and I don't value many ofour belongings, evn though some cost a ton.. " She shrugged an t her golden-brown eyesslide over him, actually looking at him for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:55 pm

"Its been about four decades now." Carmella said absently before she finsihed her candy apple and tossed the stick into the trash. "I dont see how you could live among these humans let alone fall for one."

Alexander blushed at her closeness and then cleared his throat. "I have everything I need. Thank you but I really should be going." Once again Alexander took the money from his pants and placed it on the table before leaving the cottage and jogging back toward town.

Esmeralda rubbed her legs before lacing up her ballet slippers. She had on a simple black leotard with matching black skirt that wrapped around her waist. She had no intention of wearing her tutu for the soul fact that it took to much effort. She streached out her legs and then played the classic swan lake music. As the strings began to play Esmeralda stood on her toes and twirled around the room. Kenzie's words replyed in her head and she did have a point. Arching her back as she stared at the ceiling. She would never e able to get that high on her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden-- Needs Members.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next