Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.

Go down 
+4
Nicole-Is-Ni-Hao
Boxghost
Wolfeh
EpiclyErik
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:40 am

She smiled even bigger "Me of course." She laughed "no no, some wolves are much faster than me" she put a paw on Kraitos' head "i beat yooou!" She laughed and flew behind Navi
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:45 am

Kraitos laughed and shook his head. "Whatever you say.. But I don't think you did."
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:45 am

Navi giggled and jumped up on Bella's back and climbed up to her shoulders. Spark watched the three, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:48 am

Bella giggled "fine fine, lets say neither of us won that race and forget about it." She looked back at Navi
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:51 am

Kraitos chuckled, "Fine."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:59 pm

((I'm not going to be on much. I'm at a friend's house right now))
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:13 pm

Navi bit Bella's nose when she turned her head, then slid down off her back, giggling.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Kraitos went back to dozing in the shade.
Naphiro stood and flew into the air, deciding on a relaxing glide above the trees.
Back to top Go down
yoloswag
Newbster
Newbster
yoloswag

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:27 am

Link heard the noise from the wolves outside and woke up. He stood, walked out of the cave, and stretched with a wide yawn.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:31 am

Spark saw Link come out of the caves and she debated whether she should go over to him. She didn't really like him much, but she still hadn't apologized to him. Grimacing, she decided she would go over. She stood and took a flying leap in Link's direction, landing about 5 feet away from him. She padded another 2 feet forward, but decided she wouldn't get any closer.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:32 am

Bella growled playfully at Navi and chased after her. She skidded to a stop and hid under a bush, waiting for Navi
Back to top Go down
yoloswag
Newbster
Newbster
yoloswag

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:33 am

(Rali, are you alright? I saw your picture and your signature...)

Link smiled his usual smile at Spark when she came over, though this time it was slightly more cautious. His experiences with her bipolarity had not been fun ones, and he didn't want to spark another mood swing.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am

Bella flicked her ears and watched Sparky and Link in case she had to go over.

( me and navi probably know whats goin on, link..but i wont talk about it )
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:39 am

(oh yeah, totally, i'm fine. everything's great, and that's definitely why i feel like killing myself today.)

Spark took a deep breath, then said, "Hey- um, sorry about before.. you know... with my bipolarity and all that. I didn't mean to be so rude. And also, I suppose i should, um, apologize for nearly attacking you the other day, too..."

Navi jumped after her straight into the bush, with a wild cry of "Yaaaa!", and landed right on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:42 am

Bella yelped loudly because she had forgotten to watch for Navi, and ran head-first into a tree, falling over

(sparky please cheer up, i hate it when my friends are sad..)
Back to top Go down
yoloswag
Newbster
Newbster
yoloswag

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:42 am

(Rali! What's wrong? did something happen?)

Link smiled. "Hey, don't worry about it. I'm cool with it. It's fine." He sat down.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:48 am

(no, nothing happened. i don't want to talk about it.)

Spark smiled slightly, her heart not really into it, and mumbled, "Well, i suppose that's it... bye." And she dashed back to the rock she had been laying on.

Navi yelped as Bella ran into the tree, cause she had jumped up and had been on Bella's back, and she fell off. She giggled and ran over to Bella. She climbed up on top of her and sat down. "Haha! Pinned ya!"
Back to top Go down
yoloswag
Newbster
Newbster
yoloswag

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:53 am

(please, Rali, what is it? why are you so depressed now?)

Link raised an eyebrow when she left. He hoped she would have stayed longer. He sighed, Oh well. He laid down in the grass and watched the pack.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:56 am

(i said i don't want to talk about it!! can't you all just leave me alone?!)
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:00 am

(Link, you shouldnt've pressed her...If she didnt wanna say, dont make her speak about it..)

Bella huffed "Dangit Navi you're waaaay too strong for me. This wasnt a fair fight!" Bella stood, Navi still on her back and gently squished Navi up against a tree. "bwhahahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
yoloswag
Newbster
Newbster
yoloswag

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:05 am

(...sorry :c)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:08 am

(....rali left ._.)

"Oof... darn you, Bella!" She wriggled but couldn't get away from Bella. She laughed. "Okay, I get it, now could you let me up?"
Back to top Go down
yoloswag
Newbster
Newbster
yoloswag

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:09 am

(Oh great, now look what I've done... :c)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:11 am

(no, yolo, it's not your fault ._. it's... well, i can't really say it's her fault... but what i mean to say is, it's not you, it's her. you didn't do it.)
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:20 am

Bella moved away from the tree and sat down

(Navi she hasnt been doing anything, has she?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next