Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:34 pm

"Yes i know that silly." She said smiling and trying to fix her hair.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

Location : Bay City, Michigan there has to be a better place to be then here :/

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:47 pm

I just kept on starring at him, "How would that be even possible to do anyway?"

it's neat
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:57 pm

Dylan smirked, "Because I'm a genious..Duh.."

Blake chukled. "Good." He ruffled her hair again.

i has a monster and a candy bar to for tomorrow :3 omnomnom
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:01 pm

I looked at Devin and pointed at Dylan,"I'm really don't know if he's joking."

yummy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:04 pm

She smack his hand. "Stop that!" She said and ran fingers through her red hair once more.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Devin chuckled. "He's serious. He really thinks he can pull it off."

Blake laughed, "But its fun." He ruffled her hair only a little bit this time.

tis very yummeh..oh! and the new dw episode is amazing! they put hitler in a closet and rory punches two ppl. i was all like wooo. go rory xD
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:13 pm

"Fun huh?" She said and went on her knees and lean over to him and ruff up his hair. "Yup its fun." She said smiling seeing his hair stick out in every direction and wild.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Blake laughed, "See. I told you." He ruffled her hair with both of his hands and laughed.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:20 pm

I put my hands on my head. "That would kind of awesome."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:21 pm

She blow her hair out of her face and grin at him. "If only you had longer hair Blake ."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Devin chuckled, "yeah..If he can actually do it." Dylan grinned, "I can. Dont worry. I've already got the formula and everything figured out. I just need the equipment. and the stuff I have on order should be in by tomorrow..I put it on imediate delivery."

Blake laughed "I already have long hair..for a guy at least." He combed his fingers through his hair."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:32 pm

"Yeah for a guy." She said and look at him with her thinking face. "You should get layers or something. . "
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:35 pm

"Geez Dylan." I sat down, the feeling of what it would feel like to live forever hitting me.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Got to go!!! See you on Friday peoples!
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:41 pm

bye byes!!!!!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Dylan shrugged, "You dont have to use it..I just figured you would like it is all.." He looked up at her.

Blake raised an eyebrow. "My hair isnt that long. Besides, I like it as it is." He stuck his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:50 pm

"I would love it" I glanced over at Devin, then back at Dylan. "But what about Damion and Julia?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Dylan raised an eyebrow, "What about them?" He glanced at Damion then back to Brit. "They didnt ask for it or even hint at it when I mentioned it...If thats what you mean..and Yes. I know you didnt either but you didnt really have to. I just assumed it would become necassary if you two love birds were planning on anything serious." He shrugged.

I gtg. Bye.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Millions of things began to run into my head. "I would miss them dearly if they were gone." then I paused. "And I would really love to be able to stay with Devin." Damion chuckled and walked over to Britt and patted her shoulders. "Both Julia and I will be fine. We both have unnatural long lives, so we will be with you for quit a while. Julia is part tree and me...while I don't know much about my kind, just that I had an Uncle that lived for a very very long time before Tiger came after them."
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Name:Ida Marie Reeding
Species:Witch
Mate/Gf/Bf:Nah.
Crush:no but who knows whats will happen
Perosnality: Ida is a bit wild. She isnt your classic witch, she loves to dance and use magic for fun and of course hosting ang going to wild house parties. Her style is a mild rocker witch matches her attitude, sharp tougned and quick to shout a comeback and never one to back down from a challenge.
Other: She has a twin sister but the two are complete opposites. Ida has two pet bats named Pe and Pi and she adores sweets.
Looks:
RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 Cute_n10

Name:May-Bell Taylor Reeding
Species:witch
Mate/Gf/Bf:no
Crush:no
Perosnality:May-Bell is the laid back, studioes of the two witch sisters. Her style is a mix of a prep and a goth but more gothic if anything else the only thinf prep about her is how she acts witch is oddly happy most of time. Ida says its because she is the favorite, but really because May-Bell is super sweet.
Other:She likes to be called may but Ida is the only person to call her Bell.
Looks:
RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 Moe55210

Name:Marcus Apollo Darling
Species:Demi vampire (mix between a human and a vampire)
Mate/Gf/Bf:no
Crush:no
Perosnality:Marcus is an odd case, he holds a devilish charm that most cant resist and he knows it too. A dare devil by heart and a impish fool by nature. But he never messes with a girl with a boyfriend a bit of a moral code he has.
Other:Marcus does not need blood, but once a month he has to feed on human blood to keep healthy
Looks:
RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 Kgk_bm10
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:29 pm

Box- youre accepted..although i think u may have already joined e.e

Devin smiled and Dylan chuckled, "See. Everything is all fine and dandy. Nothing to worry about." He stood and ruffled her hair.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:34 pm

Box- I second erik o.O

I gave an annoyed look at Dylan and fixed my hair. "I still get to worry that you'll get hurt trying to get everything you need."

Last edited by hyperbrit on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Dylan rolled his eyes. "We won't. We already have it planned out..Teleport there..Knock people out..do the tests etc etc..teleport back. Simple as that."

Bow?... I was talking to boxghost.. she posted some charries..
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:45 pm

I glared at Dylan, "Test will take a while."

I meant box >.>
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Dylan stuck his tongue out at her, "Not that long. I know what I'm doing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next