Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lilyka
Newbster
Newbster
lilyka

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Guardians Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!-PLEASE JOIN!   Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:20 pm

I understand school is soooo cruel to us all!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Haha. Agreed. xD
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:35 am

hey erik how fast can you think hmm says Hinote

shoots a fire ball at him for fun and falls to the ground laughing
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:51 pm

(I'm using Kumori) Kumori flattened into a shadow on the ground, dodging Hinote's fireball. He then returned to his normal form and launched a ball of shadow at Hinote's face.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:54 pm

((go away spams!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3