Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Osamu smiled kindly, "It's alright..I am Osamu, the alpha.. And if we are in need of fighters..When your healed and if your up to it..The position of head fighter is open.." He looked at her questioningly. "Depending on how long you plan to stay.."
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Tiegan looked up at Osamu, the position of lead anything was a huge honor and back in her pack it was always met with a challenge. "I would love to be a fighter." She barked happily, her sudden action made her limp but she was able to compose herself. "It would be an honor, but even Im not sure how long I am going to stay. Until I find that out. I hope I wont be a bother."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:12 pm

Osamu nodded. "Right.. You won't be a bother. I've takin' in several injured wolves..It's becoming a common occurance..Just relax and rest until your shoulder has healed.."
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Nodding her head Teigan curled back up into a ball to drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:40 pm

Osamu walked out of the den and over to a stream. He took a drink and then sat and looked around for a moment before walking over to the den and curling up infront of it and falling asleep. Baku lay under a tree close by, sleeping soundly.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:58 pm

((now what. Some guardian mojo or time skip to wake em up))
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:05 pm

((Doesn't really matter to me.. I gtg. Bye!))
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Hinote the rabbit in front of a pile of golden colored fur. Licking his muzzle clean he felt the hairs of his flame colored pelt rise as he waited in anticipation. The pile of fur moved to reveal a female wolf, a young adult in age and she rubbed the sleep from her eyes before blinking at the sight before. Hinote was not suprised his scarlet, gold, pelt enjoyed the feeling of the sun and it seemed to halo him when he was in its warm touch. "You didnt have to do this. I am capable of hunting for myself." The female wolf spoke before tearing into the rabbit. "I know, but you still dont remember anything aside from the fire and your name." When she did not speak Hinote sighed, "Athena." Looking up from her meal the gold wolf licked away the blood that stained her muzzle. "I know. The fire was to seperate me from the humans, but I as trapped and you saved me. If I was with anyone like you claim, they would have found me by now." With that Hintoe could not say anything, what else could he saw. The other guardians were busy with there own duties and he did not wish to part with the companion he had made in Athena. Time would reveal who the other wolf was, but for now he would let her temper settle and prowl the forest.

Sora lifted her head to stare out into the far horizon. As the wind around her sang its soft song and whistled into the air she closed her eyes and linstend to its gentle voice. "So the humans are so bold as to tame the wolves?" Though her voice was calm each word was laced with thick venom and haterd for the ones that walk on two legs. "Pathetic." Rising to her feet Sora silently desended down her moution den and toward the forest. Constintly she could carry the scent of human toward herds of Elk and other prey to starve them. Would this be enough? Or will more of her kin have to die or be tamed at the hands of these vile creatures?

Teigan awoke once more and streached out her sore muscles. The pain had settled but she knew she would be unable to fight for at least a few more days. Standing to her paws she walked out of the den and narrowed her eyes to get used to the new light. Fun what she guessed it was sunset and she had slept a whole day away.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Itonami walked through the ashes of the burnt forest. The remains of a wolf pack's home. The humans are becoming out of control...They must be stopped.., she thought. Smoke stung her eyes and the ash blackened her snow white fur. Koudo followed behind Itonami, small plants sprouting in his footprints. The thought of the humans and what they had done and continued to do had him filled with rage. The gaurdians couldn't let this continue. The humans had to be stopped.

Baku lay under a tree, nawing on a bone. Movement near the den caught his attention and he glanced up to see Teigan at the opening. He looked at her for a moment but then found her uninteresting and went back to his bone.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:04 pm

Hinote walked through the burnt part of the forest and sighed. Even though this was his doing he did not wish to burn an entire forest to ash, lifting his nose he caught the scent of the other guardians and decided to meet with them. "For one who is the embodiment of fire, you have been acting rather cold." Hintoe turned his head to find Sora padding toward him, it never suprised him that he never heard her steps. "I am waited for the others." He stated simply, but Sora did not need to be told. "You certainly get a skilled job here Hintoe." The scarlet colored wolf growled. "This is not a joke Sora! Our home should not be punished for the actions of those who do not belong here."

Tiegan looked over to see the other wolf and wondered if he were related to the Alpha she met earlier. Padding up to him she kept a fair distance between herself and the other wolf while he ate. "I have you to thank as well for saving my life."

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Itonami and Koudo saw the other two and walked towards them. Itonami's white fur was darkned by the ash and smoke. "The humans are causing to much trouble..At this rate the entire forest will be destroyed in months.." Koudo nodded in agreement. "They're destroying the place faster then even I can heal it and they've turned our own kind against us..This has to be stopped." His voice was a low growl.

Baku looked up at Teigan. "Your welcome..Though it was mostly Osamu..Not me.." He stared up at her, the bone he was chewing on held in his paws.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:29 pm

"What are we to do?" Sora asked while Hinote glared at his paws.

Tiegan shook her head. "No matter. You still helped."

((sorry for the short post))
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Itonami sighed, "Whatever we can.." Koudo inerupted, "We chase them out..Destroy their homes as they have done to ours!" He growled. Kumori suddenly appeared from the shadows, "I agree with Koudo..They deserve it...Take from them what they've taken from us.."

Baku shrugged his shoulders, "I suppose.." He pawed at the bone he held.

((Lol. It's alright.))
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Sora wrapped her tail around her paws as she listend to the conflict before herself and the other guardians, many were ready to wage war but was that really the best solution? "We cant rest the entire island for the actions of these two leggers. We must take into consideration the other animals that live here."

Teigan shifted her paws unsure what else to say so with that she turned around and padded her way through the new home she was unsure of ataying in.

Athena blinked her eyes and stared up into the star covered sky. Waiting for Hintoe was rather boring, and from time to time she would sneek off against his wishes, and now would be one of those times. Running through the woods the gold colored she wolf deep in a deep breath and weaved her way through the dense woods. Slowing her pace to a meer walk Athena came to a river that cut through the woods. Taking a moment to drink the female wolf exaimed her surroundings. Nothing was around her aside from the woods. Slipping into the cool water Athena closed her eyes against the gentle currents and swam under the surface. The few fish in the river franticly retreated from the sight of her and it causes her to laugh. Quickly coming back to the surface the female coughed up the water from her lungs and lifted herself onto the bank.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Itsonamei turned to Sora and nodded, "Sora has a point. We can't start a fight at random..It needs to be thought about and planned..There is more then ourselves to be considered." Koudo nodded, "Agreed."

Baku watched Tiegan walk away and shrugged. He went back to chewing his bone.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:02 am

grrr! were is yew boxeh! >.<
Back to top Go down
lilyka
Newbster
Newbster
lilyka

PostSubject: can i join????   Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:17 am

Name:Zoeania
Nickname:Zoe
Crush:None
Mate: maybe....
Pups:none
Rank Wanted:Hunter or Healer
History: Was left by parents with no one besides her twin, Zoomiani (zoom-ee-on-ee) ( there is more but she will not talk about it)
Personality:very playful, always will fight to protect her love ones, sometimes shy, and is real down to earth
Looks:Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 F1xi6p

Last edited by lilyka on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:23 pm

you're accepted but your wolf can't have wings.. these are normal wolves except for the gaurdians..
Back to top Go down
lilyka
Newbster
Newbster
lilyka

PostSubject: Guardians Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!-PLEASE JOIN!   Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:02 pm

(i am fixing it right now)

Last edited by lilyka on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilyka
Newbster
Newbster
lilyka

PostSubject: Sorry   Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:43 pm

I got confused on the other one you did and thought it was ok

lol! flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:58 pm

lol. oh, okay. xD Well, they're two totally different things Razz Sorry for your confusion
Back to top Go down
lilyka
Newbster
Newbster
lilyka

PostSubject: lilyka   Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:21 pm

it ok i get confused alot Very Happy jocolor
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:34 pm

lol. i understand.i do to xD
Back to top Go down
lilyka
Newbster
Newbster
lilyka

PostSubject: thx   Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:41 pm

thx for understanding, btw is your rp till going on cause it kinda just stopped. alien albino
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:00 pm

yeah. its still going. most of the ppl here on the site dont get on very often..with school an' all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next