Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept

Go down 
+14
RAWWWRR
Shylyn
Patient-X
BlackRoseDying
hyperbrit
Wolfeh
SimplySakura
iSketchalot
KirraKiko
spottedstar1
sillylil
Sonata
ShaylaJeanyJeen
EpiclyErik
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Loli-Rain
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Loli-Rain

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Fox like I see. . *looks the other way then walks off*
I'll show you who can and cannot fly.. . *turns into cat form and glues some feathers found lying on the ground* Now lets see. . *looking around there is a nice tree spotted; Climbing up I whisper my last prayers and finally jump closing my eyes. As I open them I yell HA! in triumph but then I see that I am stuck to some sort of kite's string*. . fail. . Neutral
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

Location : Bay City, Michigan there has to be a better place to be then here :/

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:36 pm

-laughs and walks over- have you ever heard of the tale "The Fox and the Raven"? -turns into a raven and flies up to you- i believe you sort of fell into the same trap but put differently
Back to top Go down
Loli-Rain
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Loli-Rain

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:40 pm

hush and please just get me down . . -.-' *sighs and murmurs* how embarassing. . >.>
Well At least I proved my point. You can fly with just wings, as long as those wings are a kite! tongue
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:43 pm

-warbles as a sound of laughter and flies up and breaks the string- So I guess we wont do that again will we? -rolls eye- as you think
Back to top Go down
SimplySakura
Newbster
Newbster
SimplySakura

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:46 pm

( ...*pokes Kia* o3o )

Sakura stared at the cat and the raven from the other side of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Loli-Rain
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Loli-Rain

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:50 pm

*gets up and shakes the leaves off* ARE YOU KIDDING!!?! OF COURSE I AM!! XD
THAT WAS THE BES FUNN I'VE HAD ALL DAY!!! Anyways I need to get that Kite out because it just so happens to be mine >.> *looks at Sakura* . . . . Shocked *runs away* AHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:53 pm

-jumps a little bit and then rustles my feathers and looks sakura and turns into a wolf- hello there
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:15 pm

-mumbles and does a small cirle and lays down with a huff-
Back to top Go down
SimplySakura
Newbster
Newbster
SimplySakura

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:28 pm

( I didn't realize you guys were on last night. XD )

Sakura blinked at the wolf, startled. "Um, h-hi."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:47 pm

He sat as he touched his ears. He watched her just slightly confused. He was used to people laughing and touching his ears or tail. it didnt bother him at all. He laughed a little too.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Jace blushed when he looked confused. "Sorry. They just look really cool." Te blush grew and she smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:54 pm

He laughed a little. "Its alright...I dont mind." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Jace smiled brightly and sat back, poking his knee once again. "So, why are you Out here? I would think you'd have a harem of girls followin you every minute of the day." She snickered softly.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:59 pm

"I like the outside." The comment about a harem of girls surprised him a bit. He tilted his head a little, "What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:01 pm

Jace smiled a bit, embarassed. "A Harem is a group ofgirls who all like anddate the same guy; sometimes at the same time. A harem can consist oftwo to two hundred girls, all for one guy. You just seem like you'd have a few pretty chick's following you."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:05 pm

He rolled his eyes, "I'm not dumb..I know what a harem IS....But why would i have one? Its not like I'm actually attractive..."
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Jacinda rolled her eyes. "Sure y'are! Plus, you're par kitty. Girls love kitties. Ndyoure funny, nice, and outdoorsy. Some girls are in to that because it 'makes them manlier,' says my younger sister." She chukled. "So, you seem like you would have one.""
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:12 pm

"Oh.." He thought about what she said and blushed a little..."Well, I dont...I dont even have ONE girl...And definitly not a harem..."
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:16 pm

"Oh.." Jace said awkwardly and bit her lip. Bewitched sprang from Kio's lap and hissed. Jacinda frowned and looked behind her. "Crap. Chuck's coming... he's pretty much my brother. Always tries to get me to sociize.." He hadn't seen her yet, so sh slid behind Kio, hiding. "Don move, Kio," she whispered, peeking over his shoulder. She was a bit releived to see Charles wasn't lookingtheir way.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:17 pm

"Um..Okay..." He sat still but looked at Charles as he walked by.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Jacinda shifted around him as Charles walked by, and when Charle left, sh fel on herback besidehim. "Thanks. Can't let him find me talkingto a boy. Oh, God. He'd tease me to no end." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:29 pm

He chuckled, "No prob...Why would he tease you? 'Bout bein' your boyfriend and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:32 pm

"Yes. And that's why he's practically my brother." She chuckled d groaned, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:35 pm

"Well, if its not true just ignore it...Hes gotta give up eventually.." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:37 pm

I gtg...Bye... I'll try to be on tomorow. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next