Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it!   Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Lol xD
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it!   Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:00 pm

Well, while we're on the subject of books, have you ever read the Giver series by Lois Lowry? Those are some pretty awesome books too. Lowry's, Paolini's, and J.K. Rowling's are my favorite books, along with some guy i can't pronounce and don't think i can spell...
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it!   Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Lol. I'm home alone most of the day so I don't really do much of anything or go anywhere.
I've read The Giver. That was a great book. But I haven't read anything else by the author.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it!   Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:09 pm

You should read the next few books of the series. They're pretty good too. Personally, i don't think Gathering Blue or Messenger are as good as the Giver, but Son is pretty cool.
And i think that guy i can't pronounce correctly, i think his name is Jim Kjelgaard... probably German or something.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it!   Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:29 pm

I think I have Gathering Blue. I think it's on my bookshelf somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it!   Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:20 pm

Spaaaaarky i actually drew a picture of arketá but its nothing at all like what u drew for me >-< i could possibly put it on here if this'll work for me ._.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it!   Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:27 pm

alrighty, try to put it on here and i'll take a look
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it!   Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:29 pm

dangit i forgot my sketch book at home ._.' im staying at my grandma's >-< sparky can u come on? i need emotional help ;-;
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it!   Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Bella, no, i can't, i'm supposed to be going to bed now. And frankly, I can't relate to your problem.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it!   Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:33 pm

daaaangit ._. ish ok i guess..but ya never come on anymore and ppl on there piss me off -_- especially delta and dapple and tide -_-
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it!   Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:23 am

I know, i'm sorry (and also sorry about my last post, that sounded a bit rude at the end... i had a sudden bad mood >_<) but i just don't go on there much because the only two people i really care about anymore are on here. I don't really see the point of it anymore.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it!   Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:21 pm

OI! If you get the chance to sneak on this week Bella, try to post your picture of Arketá. Me wants to see it!

Okay, and i just has to show you guise this joke. My whole family laughed really hard at the end.

The other night I was invited out for a night with the 'girls.' I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, 'I promise!' Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easily. Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home.

Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him.

(Even when totally smashed.... 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals = 12 cuckoos - MIDNIGHT!)

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, I told him 'MIDNIGHT.' He didn't seem angry in the least. Whew, I got away with that one!

Then he said 'We need a new cuckoo clock.'

When I asked him why, he said, 'Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said 'oh shoot,' cuckooed four more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it!   Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mah epic story :3 please read and comment if you like it!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2