Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another story by me :3 (still naming)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

Another story by me :3 (still naming) Empty
PostSubject: Another story by me :3 (still naming)   Another story by me :3 (still naming) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:27 am

Hallo :3 i've pretty much given up with my other story. Like you said, Erik, it was rather similar to Eragon, and i really don't need to be sued >_< Also i've pretty much run out of ideas for that storyline. I've written more than what i posted, but i'm not going to post it because i've abandoned the book. So.... yeah, here's what i wrote last night after a sudden inspiration :3

....It was a perfect world, one many had only dreamed of before. No one was prejudiced by the color of their skin, their sex, their religious beliefs, their age... Thievery was long gone, murder nonexistent, divorce unheard of. No man envied another; each lived a long, happy life of fulfillment with a loving family and a good home. The people lived lives of equality; never was there a man, woman, or child of higher standing or worth than anyone else. That also means there was no government, no one ruling over the people. Friends, family, couples, siblings; they were dependent on themselves and each other, though compassion and generosity were abundant and the people gladly helped those in need of it. The land had seen no wars in living memory. Fights never broke out amongst the people and husbands and wives never shouted.
....Everyone was happy.
....It was a perfect world.
....Was.
....Everyone was so happy and the world so perfect that when the bad things started happening, no one knew what to do. They stood back and watched as their content, peaceful world, everything they knew and loved, came crashing down.
....It began with the burning. I remember the blazing, angry red-orange flames that seemed to jump from tree to tree as the fires burned down our forests and advanced towards our family's home. Our house is in a small clearing, the tree around 25 feet away on all sides. I remember my father grabbing me and my older brother Damian by the arm and shouting, "Get inside! NOW!" We immediately ran for the house as fast as we could. I remember I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as if it was trying to get out. Dad put his arm around Mom, who was carrying my 3-year-old brother William, and they followed me and Damian rapidly back to the house. Mom set William down as Damian opened the door, and we all hurried inside. Mom and Dad led us down into the concrete basement and closed the door. We huddled together in fear, confusion, and terror. I remember my mother holding me tightly as I trembled all over.
....And I remember the horrible realization as my mom said the words, "William? Where's William?" Mom and Dad looked at each other, and their eyes widened with horror as my heart plummeted to my stomach.
....Mom and Dad raced up the stairs, and I followed right behind them. My brother tried to stop me, "No! Relena, wait!" and reached for my arm, but was too late. I rushed out the already open front door and came to a halt just behind where my parents were standing. I remember I heard screams. A second later they were joined by my own. Mom and Dad ran off into the burning trees yelling William's name, and I dimly heard Damian shouting mine, "Relena! RELENA!" He grabbed me 'round the middle and started pulling me back towards the house. Shrieking, "NO!!!", I clawed at his hands. I knew I had to go after them. His grip tightened and he got me back to the house, and closed the doors. He restrained me as I screamed, and then quieted to sobs.
....Hours passed, and the fires died. They hadn't come back. I remember the devastation when me and Damian went back outside. Our beautiful, healthy forest reduced to ash and some charred, scorched, leafless, nearly limbless trees, half of which had fallen or broken. I knew they weren't coming back.
....I recall that I cried and cried so hard and for so long I thought I would never stop. I held my brother, and he held me, as we mourned the rest of our family.
....I know now that this fire could not have been a natural forest fire; it had rained just a few days earlier, and it had not been a particularly hot day. And everyone was always very careful with campfires. Someone must have started this fire, and helped it along, purposefully. My parents and little brother didn't just die... they were murdered.
....My name is Relena, and this is how my life, in just a few hours, was turned upside down and then shattered.
....Little did I know that this was just the beginning.

So yeah... that's what is either going to be a rather short first chapter or the prologue. In an actual word document, it's about 3 pages long. Hope you like! :3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Another story by me :3 (still naming)   Another story by me :3 (still naming) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:50 pm

That's actually really good o3o
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Another story by me :3 (still naming)   Another story by me :3 (still naming) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:53 pm

thanks Razz  I showed it to my friend via facebook, and she totally flipped out over it x3 screaming at me through the chat box to write more. lol I guess she liked it Razz
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Another story by me :3 (still naming)   Another story by me :3 (still naming) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:07 pm

Lol. You should write more. It sounds like an awesome idea.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Another story by me :3 (still naming)   Another story by me :3 (still naming) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Thank you! :3 for some reason my best ideas always come to me when i'm half asleep or when i'm washing dishes. lol I dunno, i'm weird x3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Another story by me :3 (still naming)   Another story by me :3 (still naming) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Lol. I'm the same way sometimes, with drawing. I get inspiration at the most random times o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another story by me :3 (still naming)   Another story by me :3 (still naming) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another story by me :3 (still naming)
Page 1 of 1