Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Sam watched the birds eagerly. When they dived down towards him, he barked at them fiercely. "! Back! Away, hawks!" When the birds retreated, he felt for certain that he was the one to scare them away and felt quite proud of himself. "Hawks scared, Jake", the dog's Noise beamed proudly as he looked up at Jacob with his mouth open and tongue hanging out the side. Jacob just laughed, "Silly dog." Jacob looked in the direction the hawks had flown into. He thought he had heard someone shouting but wasn't sure because of Sam's barking.

Michael glared at Karra as she rode up next to him only getting a smug grin from her in return. "Where have you been? I've been looking for you." Karra just rolled her eyes, "Why do you even bother? I'm always home in time anyway." Michael looked at her with his Noise saying, "Yeah right." She sighed, "Fine, maybe not always.."

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:34 pm

(gonna shower and stuff. Ttyl)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:06 pm

(alrighty then, seeya)

Lauren turned and smiled when she saw her brother walking beside her. "Is Felix alright?" "Yeah, he's fine," he responded. His Noise buzzed a little with his impatience with the birds. Lauren gave him an apologetic smile and said, "I'm sorry about them. If it's the last thing I do, I'll teach those three to get along." Peter cast a sideways glance at her, "It not as bad for you. If you don't make them get along, your pets won't get eaten." Lauren shrugged, "I try to keep their jesses and leashes on when I let them out, but sometimes I just forget. I'm sorry, Pete." In his Noise came the words, "Maybe you should try to remember a little better sometimes, then." She lowered her gaze to the ground guiltily and said no more on the subject. She knew that if the hawks killed Felix, it would be entirely her fault. She heard the dog barking in the distance. She dismissed it, assuming it was just the dog that Rhyzsa and Falya had been about to attack. After a while, the hawks came back and landed on Lauren's shoulder, cawing, Lauren! Peter! Lauren smiled at them. "Did you catch a rabbit?" Rhyzsa creed, Caught rabbit, eat. Cat, Peter? Lauren petted the hawk's head. "Peter's coming with us today." Falya squawked, Peter! and hopped over to Peter's shoulder. Peter chuckled.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Jacob wasn't really sure where he was going or why. He just felt like taking a walk. As he walked, he wondered if maybe he should of taken Falline out with him. It had been a while since she'd been out for a ride since his parents never really rode her unless they were going hours away or had luggage. "Falline?" Sam repeated the name he heard in Jacob's Noise. And Jacob just nodded at him. He looked up at the sky as he walked.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:04 pm

After a while, the two hawks took to the sky again. They circled overhead as Peter and Lauren walked to nowhere in particular. After a minute they heard the hawks' Noise screeching, Lauren! Person, dog! Ahead! As well as being pets and friends to Lauren, the two raptors were also bodyguards and look-outs. Lauren frowned and looked forward but didn't see anything. Of course she couldn't; the hawks had a... well, a hawks' eye view of the land. Peter's Noise spoke his curiosity. Just in case they decided to attack the dog again, Lauren called the hawks back down.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Sam watched the hawks above. He saw himself in their Noise and began barking at them. Once again feeling smug as they retreated downwards. Jacob looked up at the hawks also. Their screech like Noise was warning someone of his presence. "But who?" Jacob shielded his eyes from the sun, but it was pointless. He couldn't see anyone and his Noise flooded with caution, worry, confusion and even curiosity. Sam felt the Noise and looked in the direction of the hawks and sniffed. "People? Jake? People!" Sam's Noise became excited and he almost bolted. "No, Sam. Come." Sam pouted a little and walked next to Jacob as he continued his walk.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:18 am

Lauren! Person! Dog! "Okay, you can stop screeching now! I get it." The Noise of the two birds had continued to warn Lauren and Peter after they had flown down. They stopped when she told them two, but she could still hear little whispers about the person in their Noise. With the hawks sitting on either of Lauren's shoulders, she and her brother continued moving forward. Peter's Noise showed that he was cautious, "But it's not like we've never seen a human before. Nothing to worry about." Lauren replied to his Noise, "Right. And Fall and Rhyze could protect us. They are spectacular hunters, and even though humans are so much bigger, they can still fight them well. They have the advantage of speed and flight." Peter's noise now showed a slight amount of discomfort and annoyance. Lauren looked over at him. "What's wrong?" He replied, "Do you really have to do that, Laury? It's annoying." "What?" "Replying to my Noise. I hate it." Lauren glanced away. "Oh. Sorry." She knew he disliked the Noise, and tried to respect that. She usually pretended she didn't pay attention to it. And speaking of Noise, she thought she heard someone's off in the distance, as well as the barking Noise of the dog.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:54 am

Sam stayed quiet but his Noise still buzzed quietly about birds and people. Jacob couldn't hide that he was curious too since it showed in his Noise. He glanced back behind him but kept walking. The Noises of the town was becoming more and more clear now. Various images and sounds floated around as he got closer. He could hear things from the shopkeepers as they complained about costumers, the drunken Noise from the bar and many other things. There were other inappropriate things too but that was all stuff he tried to ignore. Jacob walked around aimlessly looking at shops. He eventually came to a shop selling fruit and bought a few apples. "Falline would like these.." He thought and tucked them in to his bag.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:11 am

They could hear the town as well, and Rhyzsa and Falya started freaking out with the sound of all the people. Lauren turned to her brother, "Hey, do you have any money on you?" He checked his pockets, his Noise speaking his slight confusion and curiosity. "Uh, no I don't. Why?" "Dang... I was thinking, since we were out, we could buy something for Mom. She always does so much work, supporting us and caring for us, so I thought I'd get her something." "Ah... oh well." Peter liked going into town to look at the shops, but Lauren didn't really. She found it confusing and a little overwhelming with all the Noise, and didn't really see the point of looking at shops if they weren't there to buy anything. But his Noise sounded like he was planning on going in, so she went along with him. Just in case, she brought the hawks down onto her hands and held their jesses tightly so they couldn't fly away.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:23 pm

As they were walking through town looking at various shops, Lauren noticed the Noise of many different people spiking with curiosity and some alarm about Rhyzsa and Falya. She looked around herself and saw a lot of people staring at the hawks, one man pointed it out to another and a pair of women whispered about it to each other. She smiled and held them an inch higher. She was proud of her hawks and proud to be different, even if most other people thought it was strange.

Peter noticed it too but thought nothing of it. He didn't really care. "Of course they would be curious, it's not exactly common to see a bird being carried around on a girl's hand. And two birds, for that matter." He turned his attention back to the shops, his Noise stating several things he would have liked to buy if he had money with him.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Jacob took one of the apples from his bag and, after a moment of pondering, bit into it. His Noise was mostly quiet, except for the tune of a song as he hummed. Sam weaved through people and circled around Jacob. He was happy and excited with all the people around him. He yipped and barked happily while Jacob was off in his own little world of thought.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:15 am

They could hear the bark of a dog somewhere in the town, and Rhyzsa and Falya screeched loudly and high pitchedly, Dog! Dog! Lauren winced and her ears rang. "Okay, I get it! You can stop screaming about the dog now!" She looked around. The people around them had stopped and looked over at them. Their Noise showed that they were surprised by the hawks, like the others, and rather disgruntled, too. She did love her hawks, but sometimes they annoyed her.

"Agh!" Peter exclaimed when the birds screeched. He rubbed the ear closest to them and grimaced, his Noise speaking his discomfort and annoyance.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:44 am

Jacob yawned. It was getting late and his parents would be expecting him for dinner soon. With a sigh, he whistled at Sam. The dog bounded over to him happily, "Home?" Jacob nodded, ""Yep, we're going back home." Sam became disappointed as he walked next to Jacob and his Noise was gloomy. Jacob just chuckled and shook his head. Sam's ears perked up at the sound of screeching in the distance, "Bird?" Sam trotted ahead a little, following the Noise of the hawks and barking excitedly.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:12 am

As the dog got closer, the birds spread their wings and flapped them wildly, still screeching, DOG! DOG! They jumped off of Lauren's hand, and Lauren, caught off guard, only just caught their jesses before they flew after the dog. She held them by the talons as they flapped madly, trying to escape her grip. Everyone around them had stopped and looked at them. Lauren blushed a little. She didn't mind a little attention because she was different, but she hated being the center of attention with a couple of crazed birds.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Jacob called out to Sam, a little annoyed with how disobedient he was being today. Hearing the frustration in Jacob's Noise, Sam stopped and looked back at him. "Birds. Jake. Birds.." He ran a few circles around Lauren, barking and attempting to get Jacob's attention. Jacob finally caught up to him, "Sam! Come here!" The dog stopped and looked at Jacob with his head lowered and tail between his legs. "Sorry, Jake.." Sam pouted a little and looked at Jacob with his big puppy eyes. "Don't give me that look. Come here." The dog did as he was told and sat down next to Jacob. Jacob looked at the girl holding the birds. It was a bit unusual to see a person with hawks for pets but not unheard of. Several of his thoughts hovered in his Noise. Most of them of apologies to Lauren and some of frustration with the dog and others of the birds she carried. "Umm.. Sorry about my dog.. He doesn't usually behave this way." Sam whined a little at a shot of scolding that came through Jacob's Noise with that comment.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:54 pm

(aw, now i'm kinda regretting not having a dog. i'm loving the facial expressions. xD)

Lauren lifted up her hands, holding the hawks tightly by the talons, and laughed as the dog ran around her. Pete jumped back out of the way of the dog in surprise. She looked up at Jacob when she heard him calling, and couldn't refrain from giggling when she saw the dog's face. She looked up at him and said, "Don't worry, um, Jake, is it?" She guessed from the dog's Noise. "It's fine. I like animals." She smiled down at Sam, then hissed in a commanding voice to her hawks, who were still struggling in her grip and squawking at the dog, "Rhyze, Fall, enough! Settle down!" Falya looked at her, Lauren? Dog! "No, leave the dog alone." The two birds glanced between Lauren and Sam, then folded their wings and rearranged their talons on her hands. "Ugh. Thank you." She cast an exasperated glance at her brother, then turned back to Jacob and smiled apologetically. "Sorry. They aren't usually this riled. Don't know what's gotten into them." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:14 pm

(lol. A dog is actually kinda fun to RP as too cx)

Jacob smiled and chuckled, "It's Jacob, actually. Jake just seems easier for Sam." He watched the birds for a moment. He smiled again, "And the birds are fine. I'm sure it's partially Sam's fault." He looked over at the dog who just stared back at him innocently and panting with his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth. Jacob just shook his head and looked back at Lauren and her brother who, judging by his Noise, wasn't very happy. "So.. According to your birds, I'm going to assume your name is Lauren?" His Noise buzzed with his general curiosity.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:36 am

She smiled, "Yeah, I'm Lauren. But you could call me Laury, too." She looked at the hawks perched on her hands, and said, "And I would shake your hand or something, but I don't know if I would trust these guys." She glanced over at Peter and gestured with a hawk, "And this is my brother, Peter."

Peter waved and mumbled quietly, "'Ello." He didn't look happy, and in his Noise buzzed his exasperation with the hawks. "Always stirring up trouble. Why doesn't she just leave them at home?"

Lauren rolled her eyes and looked around. Now that the hawks had settled down, less people were staring, and those that were quickly looked away when they saw she was looking at them. Rhyzsa's Noise squawked, Jacob! The hawk eyed him intently as Falya hopped back up to Lauren's shoulder. Lauren chuckled.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Jacob smiled, "I would of offered my hand too but it seemed like yours were full." He glanced at Peter as Lauren introduced him and waved back. Peter's cloudy, grumpy Noise seemed like quite the opposite of Jacob's happy and flowy Noise. Jacob chuckled and looked back at Lauren, "Is he always so grumpy?" His Noise showed he was referring to Peter. He laughed as the hawk squawked his name. Sam sat next to Jacob with his Noise still buzzing about the hawks
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:57 pm

Lauren smiled with amusement. "No, not usually; he has his good days, and his bad, but my hawks tend to get on his nerves a lot." She glanced back and smiled at Peter, then turned back to Jacob. "Probably doesn't help that they're always trying to eat his cat." Rhyzsa was still jerking her head from side to side and studying Jacob, her Noise speaking her curiosity, and Falya was staring down at Sam. Lauren looked at him and clicked her tongue, and he glanced up at Lauren, his Noise sounding guilty, and straightened up and looked away from Sam. His Noise still buzzed about the dog but less aggressively. Lauren crouched down and held out her free hand to let Sam sniff her.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:04 pm

Sam stretched his head out to Lauren but then pulled back as he saw the hawks on her shoulders. He looked up at Jacob, not wanting to make him angry again. Jacob just laughed a little. He glanced passed Lauren and realized it was getting late. His Noise buzzed a little as he got a little antsy. He had been on his way back home when Sam went after the birds. "Well, Sam and I have to get going. My parents will be expecting us to be home soon so.. I'll see you around." He smiled. Sam stood, Home?.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Lauren nodded, "Yeah, we should probably be going home too." She smiled at him then turned to Peter, and she called over her shoulder as the two started walking, "Bye Jacob, nice meeting you!" Rhyzsa hopped up onto Lauren's shoulder, and the two hawks turned on Lauren's shoulders and repeated her, creeing, Jacob! Bye Jacob! Lauren chuckled and waved, then continued walking.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:42 pm

(my phone keeps messing up and I've written a response 3 times >_< I'm so annoyed with this)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:59 pm

(wow... that sucks. that's why i like my computer; it doesn't mess up often. of course, it takes about 3 hours to turn on, but other than that..)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:21 pm

(we don't have a computer >_<)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2