Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept

Go down 
+2
Jmart
EpiclyErik
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:50 pm

Yesh Razz Do you want something like

hunters and supernatural?
War
Forbidden romance?
Etc. . .
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:54 pm

Hmmmm.... hunters and the supernatural with a bit of the forbidden Love. Those are always interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Cool, new characters then
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Alrighty :3 time to make ne characters! Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Yeah! Now give me a little time to make it.

Oh hey! Whose going to be the hunter?
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:15 pm

I'm making a werewolf... how about we do it as I'll be the wolf and hunter and maybe your character can be maybe the daughter of the hunter and she's in training to start her job as a hunter?
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:19 pm

Hmmm sure! Now think to put on my thinking cap
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Lol. Okie :3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Name:
Species:
Mate/Gf/Bf:
Crush:
Perosnality:
Other:
Looks:

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Use that to make your characterw
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:41 pm

kk thanks
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Name: Lyall
Species: werewolf
Mate/Gf/Bf: ....
Crush: Sydney
Perosnality: he's a very clever Guy. He has a good heart and is a very sweet Guy but he tend to avoid getting close to people
because he doesn't trust what he is and he fears what would happen if someone he cared about discovered his secret. He
loves music, art and poetry. He's usually a very calm and kind person with good manners.
Other: he's the traditional style of werewolf that turns on a full moon with an almost uncontrollable bloodlust and
an infectious bite
Looks:
RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 AnimeBoyRender10

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 Van_helsing_werewolf_by_sugarpoultry-d4y948r

Name: Jaegar
Species: Human
Mate/Gf/Bf: his wife was killed by a werewolf
Crush: ....
Perosnality: a very strict, serious, no joking kind of Guy with a fierce temper
Other: a highly skilled hunter. Lyall is one of few that have escaped him.
Looks:
RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 Beard-kozaki_yusuke-lowres-male-official_art-payot-saiga_tatsumi-solo-speed_grapher-tagme2

I'll. Get pictures in a minute but what do you think so far?

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:50 pm

Whose Jaegar?

Its good lol
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Its a German name. Something hunter.. mite have to look it up again e.e
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:03 pm

no I meant is that my character father?
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Oh.. Haha. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:11 pm

kk i have to change some stuff then
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Name: Sydney Rome Avery Scarlet Lorraine

Species: Human/ Hunter in training

Mate/Gf/Bf: No, no, and no

crush: Lyall

Personality: Sydney is a very down to earth kind of girl who loves to be have fun and be free. She`s the kind of girl that just fun to be around and does very embarrassing things that only she could ever pull and make it smexy. . .(not really but wish she could). When you first meet her she's very shy and easily to be scare off. But once she get use to you she`s all fun and games to an point. Usually nice and never known to have an temper so don`t be the one who manage to make her have one. Even though she a very nice girl she has an whole other side of her that could be cold,distance,serious, and calm. A killer side that her father brought out in her when training her as a hunter.

History: Sydney is a single child with a very artiest mother whose pretty much great in any artiest subject. Music,painting,instrument, and dance, her mother live the American dream of becoming what she wanted. On the other hand her dad is a very detach man whose never be caught dead smile or relaxing. Also very intense and not a very touchy touchy type of dad. Ever since she was a child she always been on the move. Moving from on country to another with her parents and mostly because her father is always following the trails of the supernatural creatures in the world and answering calls from random people who need them gone. Where they go she follow along with string of tutors who taught her the finest things in life (thanks to her mom.) She has been in Spain,Brazil, Italy,China,France,Russia,Japan, Australia, and many other places. The darkest time in her life was when her mother was kill and that what started off the long, hard years of training her father put her through. Sydney knew that her father wanted her to become a hunter like him and all the famous hunters in their family before him but she just want to become a artiest. But she doesn`t have the guts to tell her dad so.

Other: She plays the cello and can draw almost anything that she set her mind to. Even draw things that you just go 'wow' very beautiful but terrifying at the sametime. Sydney also knows over 5 languages that she pick up from the countries she has been. Very intelligent and use her smartness as an sheild when theirs awkward moments or avoiding to answer an question.

Sydney doesn`t share the hatred of the supernatural like her father even though a werewolf took her mother life. She knew deep inside her mother won`t want her to follow her father footstep or even try to revenge her death. But she would do what she has to do and if being hunter makes her father happy she will do it.

P.s she has two different color eyes, one blue and one green

Looks: http://weheartit.com/entry/18220281

Last edited by Jmart on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Lots of writing.. now I feel like I didn't write enough.. lol. But I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:53 pm

I know it is >_< I just like to write in the details and it fine what you have Erik! lol Do you want to begin?
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:01 pm

(Are both of Lyall's pictures.showing up for you? Customer they're not for me...)

I will start us off..

Lyall walked through the trees, his head low and facing the ground. Today could of been a great day but it wasn't. Even tho the weather was nice and birds chirped happily in the sky, there was nothing good about this day. But why? What was so teworld felt so calm and terrrible when the world was so calm? The night of a full moon. It ached in his body as the beast longed to break free of its cage.

Jaegar paced, almost excitedly. He may have been the only one In a good mood with the full moon. He turned to Sydney with a smile that was quickest enough to chill the bones of even the bravest of men, "Are you ready for tonight my child? Tonight is the night your training begins."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:10 pm

I could see the wolf and Jaegar but I can't see Lyall human form

Also do you think it would be better if they become friends before anything?
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:15 pm

http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/data/617/AnimeBoyRender10.png <---- here's the link then

I was thinking maybe they run into eachother the next day or something and he recognizes her >.> and then some other shiz..
and maybe she doesn't recognize him as the wolf until.one night she sees him turn human after a fiersom fight with her dad.

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:30 pm

oh! ok see it now and kk

With a little push and a lot more of her father sternly look, Sydney was force to go out tonight to go 'hunting' or get use to their new environment. They just recently arrive to this new city , this new state, and even to top it off this new Country. They came here for another random mission/goal/ whatever, her father never exactly tell her why he goes to the country and what he`s looking for. She knew better to ask so she just follow along right behind her father with what little things they collected over the years. Sydney sighs to herself in the dark and pull her jacket tighter around her. Her eyes always constantly scanning her surrounding like she expecting for something to jump out and try to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept   RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM RP! -Be anything you want to be- Auto Accept
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next