Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:12 pm

yeeaaahh... anywho.. do you want me to draw something for you or somethin'? cuz that is sorta the point of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Yeah! I need you to draw what you think his guy look like to you with the way I describe him. His name is Derek and Derek is very cold and distance man who keeps to himself. He has a very calm demeanor that sometimes makes people a bit uncomfortable. He doesn`t trust most people and try not to become attach to someone knowing that one day they will die and leave him. He became like this with the mixture of being raise tough by his adopted mom and living on the street. He is 5`10 and very slender statue, he slightly build but not much, cold grayish blueish eyes, he is pale,
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:30 pm

what about hair color and clothes?
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:34 pm

That you can make up! I`m not 100% sure what he exactly look like to me
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:58 pm

alright :3 I'll do my best then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:13 pm

kk and thanks!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:26 pm

no problem. I'll get on it as soon as i can and hope my bipolar drawing skills agree with me. xP
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Hopefully! How long does it usually take you to draw a person?
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:03 am

it all depends on how frustrated i get with it and if i continue with it after getting frustrated...anywhere between an hour and a week Razz
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:37 pm

His outline is nearly complete! Very Happy so far so good :]
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Awesome! I can`t wait what you drawn Erik!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:47 pm

I'm working on the coloring now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Cool! Any crazy colors your using?
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:24 pm

no. not crazy...tho i kinda liked his outline before it was colored e.e his face looks kinda weird now..
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:35 pm

. . . Lol how weird?
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:38 pm

not too weird... I'll have it up tomorrow..when i have the time and patience to go thru all the shiz needed to get it on here..
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:43 pm

ok and thanks!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:47 pm

no prob ^-^
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:01 pm

If you're happy with what I've done then you can ask for more and if not then i would be perfectly willing to make a redo. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Are you? What happen i ask you to redraw like 5 time? lol
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:12 pm

lol. well then i mite start to get a bit offended xD
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Smile Lol Well I just saw the new pic you put up and I think you draw animals a lot better then people. That wolf and that tiger look Awesome!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:41 pm

yeah..my people drawing skills are a work in progress..i started drawing animals way earlier and i kinda hate drawing people... Razz but i've been working on it..
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Well is better then stick figures lol and your animals are just amazing! So keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next