Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:34 pm

oh dang! A box wonderland! Razz
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:47 pm

we dont have any where to 80% of this crap... we even have a storage unit thats packed full... somehow, my mom expects us to get it in an apartment thats only about a third of the size of the house we just moved out of..
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:27 pm

j, if you want kind of a mental image of what my apartment looks like right now.. think of the show hoarders and how those people have so much stuff that they have nowhere to put it and its all in boxes and they only have one little trail that goes to the places they go to the most... thats what my apartment looks like... and since its all of my moms stuff (mostly.. the other 4 of us make up about 25% of it and maybe 5% of it being trash)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:56 am

So, Mad Hatter still isn't going well. He still refuses to accept his face... But today I did start a new drawing... It's a minotaur.. If you don't know what that is, then try to think of a man and bull hybrid. He has the head, tail and legs of a bull with a humans hands and torso... They're pretty bad ass creatures if you ask me. Haha.. Anyway, that's my current project. Later I will post my progression so you can see how it started and how it ended in couple of pictures. Just to see what kind of steps I go through. Smile
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:29 pm

The minotaur is finished. Took me about half the day to do.. But he's pretty awesome looking.. Lol. Also, I finally got my Mad Hatter drawn. Woohoo! It's about damn time! Haha.. I'm working on coloring it right now... Not too sure how much I like it at the moment.. :/

I'll try to have them both up by tomorrow.. Maybe tonight if I have the time..
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:32 pm

I'm gonna start posting a progression of my minotaur! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Starting with circles and basic shapes:
Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 Photo010
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Working on adding detail and struggling with the hands:
Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 Photo011
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:54 pm

More details and finally got hands:
Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 Photo012
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Final details and ink:
Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 Photo013
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Finishing it with color:
Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 Photo014
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:18 pm

I'll post the progression of the Mad Hatter tomorrow. Right now I have too many distractions and dinner should be done soon. :3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:21 pm

I have two drawings that are ready to be posted on here and one that is still being worked on..

Finished: Mad Hatter, Chibi Unicorn (i drew it for a friend)
Not Finished: Human-Bird Hybrid thing.. Anthro... whatever you want to call it...

Posting pictures on here is very difficult with my phone.. I'll try to get one up right now..
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Mad Hatter:
Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 Photo015

I was going to do a progression of his one but there wasn't enough pictures and they were scattered too far apart on my phone so, it would take for ever.. Deal with it. Razz Haha..
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Fat Rainbow Unicorn:
Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 Photo016

I got this idea from my midget xD Lol. We were talking about our insanity.. In her mind there is purple butterflies that poop rainbows and in my mind there is rainbow ponies that poop purple butterflies xD... The title of this picture is "Rainbow Ponies and Purple Butterflies".
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:45 pm

I did another drawing today.. I've done a drawing a day since tuesday. I have two-four pictures coming up in the next two days.

Me and Brit have been doing a co-op series this week. They're all human-animal hybrids; anthro.. So far we have done bull (the minotaur), bird, lion, and giraffe. My giraffe isn't finished yet but I will finish him soon. I'll try to have the bird and lion up tomorrow... If I dont forget..
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Well, I guess I can post those pictures on here now.. Razz I have two to post at the moment.. Still haven't finished the giraffe but I think I'll end up restarting him.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:39 pm

I'll post my lion first:
Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 Photo017
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Naveen, the bird of my anthro series:
Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 Photo018
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Okay, it's been a few days since I've posted anything on here but it's cool.. Anyway, got lots of stuff going on right now, with a yard sale this weekend, fundraiser this weekend, and school next week. :/ But I'm still putting in drawing time, I promise. My friend has asked me to help her with drawing scary monsters for a game she wants to make. I'll start posting those as soon as I get them finished and the time to get on here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:23 pm

I have a few more drawings that I can post on here but I've been feeling lazy and havent gotten to it yet.. I have somewhere between 5 and 7 pictures to post. some are finished and some are not. I'll get to it eventually.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:21 pm

So, this is one of my drawings...the only one thats actually finished... i have several incompletes.. i will get to finishing them tho.. Anyway, about this one, I did it at about 8am, two days ago, woke up with the need to draw i guess.. It is Blake.. when I had originally drawn him it was something i was gonna let my friend use for our video game we're working on but she didnt like him so, i colored him as Blake..

Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 Photo019
(sorry for bad quality)
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:33 pm

I love the lion and the bird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:44 pm

lol. thank you :3 did you see the ones on the page before this one? there was a minotuar, unicorn and my mad hatter... i think the mad hatter was on that page e.e
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:49 pm

WHAT!?!?!?! You did!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)   Drawing OC's (see very first post for info) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drawing OC's (see very first post for info)
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next